One motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him...

one motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.

They still use the same machine, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.

Attached: 1525310502120.jpg (584x433, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0H7TYzcMaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is Jow Forums - Technology

no

>I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard
india space program soon

did he die?

please link to news story. this is fucking hilarious.

>tfw goku is finished with his training

something similar happened here, the machine had no ceiling though, he jumped, smashed his head against the pavement and died. I watched it live, shame there is no video.

i've been on one of these. no one died but i could feel myself slowly sliding downwards

look at that green shirt guy's boner tho

If leaning back was all it took for him to fall out then it was a pretty shitty ride. I guess that's what you expect from carnival rides though.
t. worked rides at an amusement park for a few years

lol

I have the parallel dimension photo check it out very rare

Attached: SWP67lL.jpg (3072x2304, 305K)

>two hours ago
The mods are fucking useless.

Yeah, I wont ever let my kids ride one at a fair. I went in some giant circle thing and it didn't lock and the operater didn't give a fuck so if I didn't death grip my harness I would have fallen out and died

Was that guy clapping in slow mo on the left?
no way he got actual sound to come out of that

It's a photo, the slowest motion.

I used to love this as a kid, rode it again for nostalgia. Had to almost puke and felt uncomfortable the whole fucking time, I just wanted it to stop.

Yeah but they are under extreme gravity issues in the picture its hard to do much

Agree, go post on /b/ or some place that cares.

that's the wrong filename

>be me
>go in one of these
>it rotate
>stick to wall
>it stops rotating
>leave
Am I the only one who did this

I know that feel user. I tried jumping on a trampoline the other day. My back and neck were screaming at me like I had just gotten whiplash. Got off of it with a headache after only seconds of jumping.

These things aren't very fun anymore. I'm old enough to remember when they would drop the floor out from below you while you were spinning. Shit was fucking intense. Nowadays all you do now is get pushed against a while kinda facing the ground. People must have gotten maimed/killed with the old ride.

All your muscles are weak because you're keyboard warriors who never get any exercise.

You're in crappy shape, kids can do that kinda thing cause they actually do more than sit at a computer all day.

Carnival rides are technology

>implication

Attached: Peterson.jpg (168x300, 15K)

what am I even looking at?

That's fine. I don't get paid to jump on trampolines.

A thread on an anonymous imageboard.

It's a carnival ride. You stand against a wall while it spins really fast and tips itself over so your're looking straight down at the ground. The centrifugal forces generated keep you pushed against the wall.

>Since 2011, members of the online discussion forum Jow Forums lost the ability to tell statement from implication. This strange, isolated disorder has confused sociologists for decades.

>implying

Attached: Nietzcshe-56a715055f9b58b7d0e6a0f1.jpg (768x932, 119K)

>clean your greentext fred

I hate this kind of rides, i get to the verge of puking and passing out.

It's called a gravitron

>can't handle a ride literally designed for children

Attached: 1524977572854.jpg (2260x1547, 753K)

>imblying :DDDD

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

Dam this dude probably died an excruciatingly painful death and I'm over here laughing my ass off.

Attached: 1521049421197.jpg (604x511, 71K)

No, because I am not gay. If you want to be gay fuck off to /gay-bastards/

I... I don't understand what is going on this image...

This is a regular image+copypasta posted on every single cursed images thread on /x/ which for some reason has now leaked into Jow Forums.

magician performs levitation tricks but ends up offing himself

Attached: 1523139937616.png (640x688, 466K)

he's standing on a gravitron. have you never rode a gravitron?

was...

Ok, this shit apparently is called "Gravitron"
youtube.com/watch?v=A0H7TYzcMaY

However, I still do not understand how the dude died