Terry A. Davis should replace Richard Stallman as the hero of Jow Forums...

Terry A. Davis should replace Richard Stallman as the hero of Jow Forums. The sticky should replace stallmans picture with Terry's photo
stallman is a fake compared to Terry

Attached: Me101115c_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wV3yHDOOwM4
youtube.com/watch?v=l-zsOoVz-0M
wgs.mit.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It should be replaced with this.

Attached: Run.jpg (800x450, 73K)

yes

Who has the virgin Stallman vs chad Davis meme?

RUN

I just watched a video of him, and am equal parts amazed, dazzled, disgusted and stumped.
This is peak insane genius and we should be happy he's becoming computerjesus instead of taking over the world.
Accepting him as the hero of Jow Forums is the least we can do.

I gotchu senpai

Attached: 1517320020484.png (1280x1942, 517K)

>How to spot Torvalt's sister

>powershell on linux

can anyone explain how and why?

Will there ever be another TempleOS coding stream? Those were awesome, especially the final ones where he was in his van, off meds, chainsmoking.

But now he's homeless, without a van, without a computer and wanted by the police...

it has more power than regular shell.

>But now he's homeless
what happened?

Assaulted his own mom, was thrown out of home, went off meds, shat in public, missed a court hearing.

as stated by himself, it's fun to survive with whatever resources you have. I guess he's having fun

I've seen terry naked on youtube, how does he get away with it?

Attached: Image_uploaded_from_iOS-1-1.jpg (268x215, 13K)

>Assaulted his own mom
How?

they had a fight and he became violent, probably.

Terry is talking with God in this vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=wV3yHDOOwM4

Fuck both those retarded lunatics.

Attached: 1500562000710.jpg (228x216, 10K)

he didn't like his mom asking questions about his refusal to accept the 6 figure teaching position at MIT on the condition of not saying nigger

I have to get this off my chest, watching Terry's current videos just makes me super sad. You can tell his mental health isn't getting any better and if it wasn't for his fans he'd be completely broke. I used to watch his videos back when TempleOS was called something else so it's just sad to see him like this. Sorry for the blog post.

Fucking kek, Terry is doing a YouTube series now titled "Dirty Terry"

youtube.com/watch?v=l-zsOoVz-0M

He's bored out of his mind isn't he

there is no amount of money in the world you could offer Terry to stop saying his favorite word.

based

Are you guys ever worried about schizophrenia? It bothers me. Like, what if we seem coherent to ourselves, but everyone sees us like we see Terry.

I feel you, man. I've seen people post Terry memes for a while, but I finally looked him up last night and it's the saddest thing I have ever seen. I wish there was a way to get him some real help. This country fucking sucks at taking care of the mentally handicapped.

I think most of us see ourselves as terry, but nobody else gives a shit

>MIT offering position to a mentally ill person
Totally legit.

agreed

wouldn't be the first time
consider this
wgs.mit.edu/

Good one /b/ro

lmao. Thanks for that