Why was this deleted?

why was this deleted?

Attached: why.jpg (670x249, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/8807180.html
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it was revealed through eyewitness turkeyneck testimony that OP was in fact a fag

Let's continue the thread:
Yes I was by a hot chick I met in my voluntary year, however I was too autistic to fuck her, because I thought it would be "too early". I was bluepilled at the time, and didn't know that people even fuck on the first date (or rather, that that is common)

what did she do to you?

Because the mods have never been laid and think the idea of female rape insulting.

Raped me.
She raped me and she tried to do a racism to me.

Well we met during a 1 week trip an adventure camp during my voluntary year, since we did the same year, but worked in different places.

So once I met her I actually instantrly liked her, we got to chat a bit, nothing really happened, we had fun, laughed, sat on the bus together.

Once the trip was over I offered her tp meet up with her, it was intended as a date, but I didn't twll her that it was a date, I just offered to meet up. She came a little bit too late, however It wasn't a big deal, since she was smelling really nice and still had a little bit wet hair from a shower she took.
I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, however I didn't pay attention to that/ didn't want to in order to not seem like a creep.

That day we went to a sea, talked a lot, I really liked talking to her and could do it easily.
It was getting late and I told her that it is getting late and I need to go, since it's getting late. (I had work the next day)
She was a little bit dissapointed and wanted me to atleast drink a little bit with her. I agreed and we went to her home
I remember this moment very well, she gave me a cup and poured tequila into my cup. I', half russian so I tend to withstand alcohol well, however once i drank it out she kept pouring some more in, I drank it out again, and that step repeated like 4 times. The effs of alcohol come like a bang at the same time to me and not gradually, so I really couldn't tell if that was too much, but I still felt in control. However I got "warmed up" by it and soon she began pushing me onto the ground. She was kissing me, licking my left ear and slowly undressing me. I told her that it is getting really, REALLY late now and I need to catch my bus.

cont.

She told me that at this time no busses come anymore and suggested to sleep in her bed. Together with her. Well the sleeping was just the "sleeping", because I was too afraid to tell her that I am a virgin (19 at the time and thought everyone my age lost their v-card already and she was hot af- Once we laid down however, she didn't want to simply give up and repeatedly reached for my dick and I denied her advances 5 times. She eventually gave up and we both just slept in the bed together without anything happening and early the next day I went to work. SInce she was my first gf (we ated for about 2 weeks after that) I still think about her occasionally. Sadly, since I should have moved on by now (that encounter was 2 years ago)

> be me
> at an offsite meeting for work
> go out for dinner with coworkers
> go out for drinks after
> get wasted
> get back to hotel room, start playing botw on my switch
> text from 53 year old coworker
> "hey user, that was crazy, come to my room and let's talk
> okay why not
> get to room...

Shall I continue?

Bumpo lompo

Yepp, she better be a hot milf...

>hook up with an old thot
>get back to her places ready to fugg
>no condoms around and I'm not raw dogging this nasty slut and I tell her that
>she starts giving me a blowy
>then jumps on and starts riding me
>physically remove her from the premises of my penis

if she'd given me an STD or gotten knocked up I'd have raped her with a knife

Should have dodged her attempt to sit on your dick. I guess she caught you when you were drunk and thinking of kangaroo fanfic at that time

Man, I could not tell how many times I never wrap it. Im an idiot when it comes to that. Condoms suck desu.

I assume with your gf and not random sluts?

She is

> get into room. She is wearing bike shorts and a tshirt
> offers me a beer from the wet bar
> keep chatting about work etc
> awkward silence
> next thing I know she literally jumps me
> we start just going all out
> throws me on the bed and takes my pants off
> hard as a rock at this point
> she just puts my cock in her bareback and just fuck for hours
> literally fuckkng every position imaginable
> I am so wasted I cannot even nut, she literally sings my name, says she has not had this good sex in years
> we fuck for 5 hours non stop
> finally it is over, go back to room, shower and we all meet for work.
> go to airport and back home, she tells me she wants to do this every time we meet
> she leaves our team and gets a new position

It was the best night I ever had

Yea no..... Random sloots. A lot of the girls I've been with are 1 night stands. Only 3 of them I actually knew and met up to do the in and out. Never been in a serious relationship.

Dude the jumping part happened to me too, men I was so confused because I think it is unusual that women approach men, right? I was too retarded to deal with it properly, so good on you.
However how did you manage to fugg for 5 hours straight? Are you in your twenties or do you go to the gym?

Guarantee this user didn't wrap it.Sometimes, you just don't.

yeah condoms do suck but getting an STD or getting a stupid cunt pregnant is way worse

I feel ya, I'm not a murican, but I'm cut too, so I understand the struggle, personally for me the risks are just not worth the short term extra fun.

Was completely wasted, I am guessing at least 10 to 12 beers and a few dirty martinis. She actually had to take 2 breaks...

Welp, glad to say I did get myself check a couple times in college. Never had anything. So there is that. Who knows, I can be a dad right now and not even know it.

We were both clean, she is married and has no kids

Are aussies even fuking anything other than chinks at this point, I heard that australian women are veerrrrrrryyyyyyyy liberal and constantly going for tourist dick

I've been with my fair share of women. But a married woman user? Come on man.

I never had sex while drunk, however the one time I had a couple of too many drinks in me (even though I didn't feel totally wasted, I was) I managed to get a hard one somehow. However that was the time when the story happened I wrote, and as many reader might notice, I refused to score the easiest goal in the history of goals that day...

stories like this make me thik its impossible to be raped by a girl. Unless she drugs you or something

holy shit i'm in the cap
i've arrived

Attached: Article13compliant04.jpg (603x428, 63K)

I'm in one of the less infested cities, the bitches here aren't too bad as long as you avoid the obviously pozzed up places

oh wait that's not something to celebrate

Attached: 1536005875390.jpg (629x504, 51K)

fag

One girl lied to me about having HPV because she didnt want to be 'judged' Then threw a hissy fit when i got mad at her.
She was hot as hell i still miss her

doing the in and out drunk can be great or awful.

that's rape according to the new definitions

Or the way me and my friends say it. "Smacking cheeks."

#believeMen bigots

happens to the best of us
ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/8807180.html
even DMX

Well I was under the heavy influence of alcohol, however I still managed to control my subconsciouss. Either way, technically rape by women is only possible if the guy consents (or is too shy to decline, technically not rape) or if she indeed drugged you, or abducted you and tied you down or some shit

>bluepilled at the time, and didn't know that people even fuck on the first date
chastity is not bluepilled, kike

Attached: 1536018218303s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Jannies should be killed

actually? Like I dont really care that much because I dont have the virus, but was I acually raped?

Well I learned from my mistake, however I was a virgin at the time and 19 already and at the time I thought that that is very embarassing and was too afraid to fuck something up

Bluepilled in the sense of living in a fantasy world, where I assumed that 2 adults of the opposite gender get to know each other before they trade each others body fluids...

I really was surprised, especially since SHE made the advances...

how easy is it to get laid in Germany? im 22 decent social skills 6 foot, and average about 20 tinder matches a day in US out of 100 swipes

Some people would call it coercive rape. I'd say legally it would probably be classed as sexual assault or some kind of fraud

are you a nigger?

I’m a non-degenerate who was living in the capital city of Cambodia for a year. To get from my hotel to my favorite restaurant 5 minutes away I had two routes;

The first was through Rue 172, a seedy cluster of “lady bars” and whore houses. The other was through an open market fish monger collective.

It only took me a few times of trying rue 172 and having my dick Kong fu grabbed through my jeans by every whore on the street before I got real used to the smell of rotting fish.

Several times I've been in situations where I was at a woman's house and was passing out but she wanted to fuck. They just climb on and do their thing.

i started dating this girl when i was 17 in high school, she was 14
while we were dating i turned 18, and she was still 14 - in my state, this would have made any sexual activity illegal
we werent sexually active prior to my birthday, but some time afterwards she had me over at her house watching movies
she started brushing her hand across my crotch a few times, which was uncomfortable but i figured it was accidental
after a while she started lightly stroking me through my pants (i was clearly 'stimulated' after the prior crotch touches) and i told her to stop
she did for a little bit, but went back to it. i told her to stop again
she huffed a bit but went back to watching the movie
after a while she suddenly shoves her hand down my pants and starts grabbing me
i told her to stop several times, but she kept going until i grabbed her arm and yelled at her to cut it out
after this she starts crying, then accusing me of being abusive and that she will tell everybody that i screamed at her and gave her bruises if i bring up what happened to anybody
arm where i grabbed it was visibly starting to bruise, so i just agreed with her, finished watching the movie, and went home

im 22 now and if i were ever to bring up this anywhere outside of a chinese masonry forum i would not only be accused of being abusive, i would have also technically have engaged in statutory rape purely because this girl sexually assaulted me
i have not entertained the idea of relationships or sexual contact ever since

We should just make this thread of, "stories of when thots pretty much grop guys and we could not resist."

Jews. When the question is why the answer is always J E W S

Not easy if you compare it to other countries, however the age of consent is 14. German girls tend to behave "manly", they refuse to wear pretty dresses and don't take jokes lightly, however in my experience Jow Forums people get laid 99% of the time

Why has planned parenthood gotten away with 1.5 BILLION babies killed since 1980......
>muh dead niggers
They are sacrificing babies to MOLECH, an ancient cananite and bablyonian deity of DEATH,
>the jews, Hollywood and politicians world wide worship molech
And in turn are using these babies to become immortal, and demon filled, but they are PUTTING THE BYPRODUCTS, dead used up fetuses , into YOUR food, soda, Pepsi products, Starbucks, Nestle, and so much more..
>dead babies in your vaccines
Good goy take your baby death shot and become GUILTY too!!!

Stop these jews now!! This video has been shadowbanned, instantly demonitized and is pissing off the demon worshiping kikes..

youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

SPREAD THIS PROTEST TO KILLING BABIES FOR A JEWISH DEITY MOLECH

>stem cells COULD be evil also
Not saying they are but I have to look into what this video says
>dan bilzarian gets 200million$ shots of pure dead baby juice ...
NOT UMBILICAL cords like mel said

Attached: a1e812b4e68111b2ea6ef25ea9560efde3ea5b47733b0bc650b44fa54388c8c9.png (821x676, 289K)

no, it's exactly like with women who say they "just sat back and let it happen." this is because it's easier to just go through with it than it is to stop it and deal with the emotional/etc bullshit that results from people being super butthurt, male or female.

Gotten my shirt lifted and butt grabbed. Maybe a girl would call is assault but I called it a girl knowing what she likes

I hear you, maybe women rights was a mistake then.

Well I wouldn't call it assault and technically she was you gf, I think you should have resolved the situation differently. Either way, only the future and present can be changed, so make sure to not give up on women yet, get Jow Forums and leanr to stay cool in tough situations. Peace

All I remember was that she did not want me to nut inside her which is something I would never do

This.
When a woman does this, gives us guys the hint they want it. And like most guys, we think with our dicks and not emotions. Which is what this user proves. Women do it for an emotional feel. IMO.

I was molested by a woman that helped raise me from the time I was 10 until I was 13.

Pics or it didn’t happen

Yup.. no lie. She just must not be getting it at home. It is probably something pretty common. I was 39 at the time so there was a 14 year difference too. Plus she wanted to so this every time we had offsite meetings which was once or twice a year.

Yes by a female and a gay man.
I know the gay guy was a sexual predator because I met one of his victims who had the same thing happen to him. Don't wanna talk about it.
The girl was drunkenly grabbing my ass and I wanted nothing to do with her, hardly worth #IAsWell'ing over but still, it was unconsensual ass grabbing.

Greentext requested

Why do women like ass?

Ehh, I guess I was in the same boat. She was not married though. But she had bf for over a year. Literally happened last week. I've been with other girls who had bf's. But for some reason this one I felt bad.

It's beating cheeks
You have to 18 or older to post here.

It was 20 years ago, and I haven't got the film developed yet.

What do you want to know?

Because women are fags

Edit: Maybe cause I personally knew this one. and the other 2 were randoms

And thats not how I say it. That phrase sounds terrible.

By the feminazi definition, yes. My gf has gotten me hard and started fucking me and sucking me off while asleep, even if I have work in like 3 hours and don't want to wake up. It sounds really lame on my part but what you don't understand is that I fuck this girl's brains out several times a day already and when she gets in this mood my dick doesnt get a break for anything and she's a pillow princess too so she will bitch until she gets doggy which only exhausts me more. It can get very disruptive. If I don't comply she gets incredibly bitchy for days and acts like she has PTSD over it.

i dont even know how to respond to this

Wow, I feel so bad for you.

What happened, how it happened, why it kept happening and how you felt at the time, juicy details and how you feel now about it

Probably because I was making fun of people.

>wear
no im irish/german

>get back to hotel room, start playing botw on my switch
i stopped reading after that

sounds soi

>Sסyboy

CMon he is around 40, let him live out his childhood nintendo dreams

Men literally cant be sexual assaulted by a woman. There is not a single penis in the world that wouldn't get erect if a woman touched it. Can't be assault if the body enjoys it.

Yea I've been considering breaking it off for a variety of reasons besides that. We live together and she hasn't paid rent for the last 4 months and gives me excuses about it when I ask.

It was strange. We only knew each other for a little while. We only met maybe twice. I am always nice to my coworkers and never expected this to happen. I guess most of it was alcohol...in was content just playing on my switch then going to bed but she kept texting me. Being drunk in just did what I did. In hindsight in would have got a good night sleep instead. Even after when we met, we would still kiss goodbye etc. Was real awkward because I thought for her it was the alcohol but apparently it was not.

Man, maybe not. My friends son was 11 and a fucking 34 old neighbor raped him. So it is possible. He did not want to do it.
I overreacted a little and almost got arrested.
I think that a rape on boys is as bad as it is on girls. Men on the other hand would have to be drugged or restrained.
I know a few stories but I'm not sure if they are true, so I won't repeat it.

You contradicted yourself there buddy

>There is not a single penis in the world that wouldn't get erect if a woman touched it.

See, men will even get an erection when they get assaulted so like women, they can be put into bad situations that they don't enjoy

My mom died when I was a baby and my dad raised me by himself. He traveled a lot for work and I ended up in the care of my aunt's best friend most of the time he was gone. She was an empty nester, divorced, and fairly attractive in her early 40s. She would get me in and out of the bath when I would stay at her house. One day she caught me playing with my boner in the shower (not jerking off) and gave me a handjob. For the next three plus years we gradually moved to full on sex until she got caught.

Well I need something to do on my 3 hour flight and sitting at the airport. I'm not going offsite to fuck coworkers lol

What do u guys do waiting for flights and sitting on a plane for 3 hours....I had my switch

>we fuck for 5 hours non stop
underageb&

Like an erection is enough for consent?
Men are much harder to sexually assault simply because they are stronger. But they are not stronger when they are children or older. So you are full of shit.

i started readig books, best decision of my life

>I’m a non-degenerate who was living in the capital city of Cambodia for a year. To get from my hotel to my favorite restaurant 5 minutes away I had two routes;
>The first was through Rue 172, a seedy cluster of “lady bars” and whore houses. The other was through an open market fish monger collective.
>It only took me a few times of trying rue 172 and having my dick Kong fu grabbed through my jeans by every whore on the street before I got real used to the smell of rotting fish.
kek, this one is novel-worthy

I had sex with a 15 year old girl once.

Pick up a bible and read it user, you should get to know his love and rules he set for a functioning society

I'm straight and got hard from being felt up by an older man once

I read proposals for a living I need a break from reading

Look up Howard Berg and how he teaches reading. Reading after you implemented his system is like watching a movie, instead of reading a book