Who here wants a job

Looking for someone to fuck with some friends of mine.

Ya know, corrupt files, play mind games and various other things.

Who's game?

Attached: 1009832_644724355539459_1353593418_n.png (498x564, 101K)

give more details

Attached: 1517897815487.jpg (268x321, 16K)

this, you've got me interested

K so you guys got tech know-how yeah?

One of my friends decides that she wants to be the Uber sjw with everything she says.

I wanna scare the shit out of her by slapping some pagan shit on her computer and having everything corrupt

Alright sounds doable. Give all social media of her that you know of, what state she is in (town not needed but appreciated) and during what times do you think she uses her computer (if she is a uni student, it could be during her classes, ect.) Is there something she especially finds offensive?

Attached: 1529735349580.png (357x503, 131K)

I can give her email. And some social media

She moved out of town since she finished with the campus.
Gimme a sec to get that shit for you man

[email protected]
Eti-mun.tumblr.com
Facebook name is Eti-mun (last I checked)

I figured you guys'll have a field day with shit to say.

As for times, I'd say around 1230-1300 or 1600-2200

Typical 9-5 schedule

Having trouble finding Kathleen's facebook, found her instagram, although it's private. Any idea where she went from Atlanta? Maybe moved in with her girlfriend? Or somewhere near work?

No idea.

Only thing I know about her movements is that she's driving distance of Atlanta. Can't pinpoint where cause uni

Also: look up her gf Sai-Shou
(Kagemine Sai-Shou or something)

It'll list her as the girlfriend

Allright user, I think I might have enough to scrape by. You mentioned mind games, would you rather I head in guns blazing or tease her a bit before the kill (files moved, files renamed, very quick fash of an image, ect.) or does it not matter?
Already found her kek

Attached: 1527238739050.png (433x501, 435K)

Mind games and shit would help make the shit I said super scary

Like some hellraiser level stuff would be cool.

Hell if you wanted you could use her info to order shit/ sign up for the most fucked up things you can think of.

Hardcore Gore fucks with her the most

Alright, I'm set to go for the most part, she only had the standard firewall and a deactivated McAfee one. However, I want this to happen the moment she logs on to her computer. Preferably while she is using her drawing pad for extra lulz. If im lucky, I can nab webcam footage of her reaction. This will probsb.y go on tomorrow morning or afternoon, this thread will probably be pruned by then. Anyway I can contact you to give you results?

Attached: 1510017196341.png (400x750, 187K)

If you want payment, whatever's in their PayPal is yours m8

Camera feed can be sent to xylophone-malone.tumblr

Fucking hate using that shit site

Don't worry, I do this for fun. Before you go, one more thing.

What?

What made you want to expose your friend? I like to know the motives of people requests kek

Eh to be honest: she was kind of a bitch.

In short: she owes me money and I'm not above fucking with people anyway I can, with whatever means I can use.

The long:
She skipped out on the rent she owes me and that shit ain't cheap in Atlanta especially on a college kids salary. So I won't shed a tear if her computer suddenly loses system 42

Rip me but kek her

I'm gonna fuck off cause I got class at 10

Top kek to you and can't wait to see your results

Alright lad, god speed, check this thread in the morning if it's still up, maybe I'll post the results here for the lulz to go around.

Also, knock knock

Attached: __.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

bump for justice

Attached: 932490942.gif (528x472, 231K)

>using tunglr in the year 2018

>Be normie fag
>Hate life
>Stops being normie fag
>Just a fag now

Go on