For those who still hold hope at the age of 20

For those who still hold hope at the age of 20

Attached: 1538409619765-1.png (1080x788, 1.22M)

tl;dr
sage

Absolute state of zoomers
Go play fortnite fucking illiterate degenerate cunt the world isn't a 280 character tweet

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Attached: 1534981045489.jpg (251x251, 20K)

Attached: 1508977543206.jpg (645x729, 44K)

Hahaha i post a wojak edit that'll surely replace the words I'm too dumb to type down

the sweet embrace of death is always there to save us

Attached: DD063B1D-2B5D-4D50-B9F9-47C0DC16494C.png (543x343, 32K)

This actually struck a note, thanks Italy. Goodbye Jow Forums.

Attached: 1516860406367.jpg (500x376, 92K)

why are you absolutely assblasted?

for those who must go to Jow Forums to post their bullshit.

Attached: 5b2913890c4390db346dab7cafe0ac31.jpg (640x480, 266K)

Whoa italy, you are rightollini, this post his me right in the meatball of my heart. Go cook a pizza u fat idiotic italian bellend.

Attached: 1536763326663.jpg (500x500, 33K)

i literally cried

i’m turning 20 this month and i want to kill myself

Because you're fucking sad and you can't even read something that isn't a one liner shitpost let alone be something in life

Alot of that thing about fleeting moments of superiority and nobody really having discussions could apply to most of reddit as well.

not so merry christmas

Attached: 1496851796385.jpg (1280x960, 119K)

ok, stop assuming things
i'll read if you stop seething, before you have a stroke or something

This but unironically.
The few intelligent people here already have about three suicide plans, and a backup one.
Literally no one cares.
Anyone that is retarded enough to not know all that already, is too retarded to be anywhere else. The rest are here by a choice they made with their own, twisted, self-destructive logic.

>TFW only 18 and already staring to lose hope

Attached: 1538366083632.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Go assfuck each other in a motel room and stop bitching about how silly you both are being right now.

>tfw 20 and don't even remember when I last had any
Don't worry, champ. You're almost there.

Fuck off I'm 21 and i forgot my age frequently

Actually 20 I'm that fucking disconnected from real life

About time, no?

Attached: Noose.jpg (1484x2239, 452K)

>zoomers and their existentional crises
hahahaha

Nah i have something to finish and leave behind

its not my fault that this retard assumes that im some kind of illiterate degenerate just because i wont read his thread

I dont have any hooe for myself at this point

>having a good education/career/peer group is exactly what the normals want me to do, so I'll spite them by being a worthless loser because I'm so special

imagine being this much of an emo teenaged girl

Attached: 1535925307539.jpg (800x806, 446K)

aren't you a fucking gay trap who larps about having a family?

Attached: 1536223121839.jpg (650x680, 273K)

>posting rick and morty unironically
imagine being this much of a reddit faggot

I'm not a trap, I am pansexual tho.
And unlike most idiots here, I am a hard worker and so I haven't disappointed my family, and they haven't kicked me out.

based

Being a tumblr gender already screams disappointment

I'm also an atheist and an aspiring artist! :D
If all that hasn't gotten me kicked out yet, then I think I'm safe.

And pansexual is not a gender

That was written by some dumbass young fag who doesn't know shit from squat.

t. actual wizard NEET

Whatever defegeneracy you're into

Pretty much all of them.
I'm an active member of a few bdsm communities also.
And that's just the basic stuff, normalfag.

>normalfag
You're literally a failed man whore who unironically is part of an even more degenerate movement promoting disgusting and dangerous sexual practices for the sake of pleasure. But I guess you're the kind of person who's going a long way in his life because that's what the world wants anyway. I don't give a shit about any single individual on Earth, if we'd get nuked one day it'd be nothing short a favor to mother earth who's been tolerating our sickening ways far too long.

Fun fun...

I started life out as a normal fag, shit was cash. I'm clawing my way back into it. Really do need to cut the Chan out though... I guess it's time, goodbye fags, I hate you all. I'll miss you.

>mother earth bullshit
Humanity is a parasite, and you're part of the problem. If you don't like it, start cleansing the planet by jumping off a bridge.

I'm also a coward so I'd watch you guys flinging at each other and laugh from the sideline

*flinging shit

what an awful thread

Attached: 1538108740489.jpg (680x452, 91K)

It should be moved to /r9gay/

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH. I don't care if people get married or have better jobs than me. All I need is an internet connection and a job to buy my autism items like bodypillows and mango.
You fags need to stop caring about other people srly.

Attached: faggot.jpg (400x229, 23K)

Cool text, but I don't think Jow Forums supports people of this quality - at least in any bigger number.
>just leave Jow Forums
Just don't be an autist and browse boards of an actual quality, duuh..
For those that think Jow Forums is just /b/, Jow Forums and Jow Forums AND are bound too much with this site, no wonder they can't find any place in society.

Attached: 143794905065.png (361x750, 276K)

20 here, had a gf this year but she eventually dumped me. Do I still have hope?

best post on this entire board tbg (to be gay)

shit i meant for this: kys

We live in a society where normalfag npcs like you are left on the loose to post on Jow Forums

nah dude
Jow Forums is dead
new generation is just all normalfags anyway in a world where being internety as a personality trait is getting more and more normie
very few are actually genuinely fucking dumb Jow Forums died ages ago

I wonder how many people here miss the fact that the blue screencap is from the original wizardchan.

>shitaly
Opinion discarded

If it comes to this my plan is to buy a tiny, run down house and 2 dogs. I may work at a job I hate that pays like shit and have no friends, but if I give the dogs the right amount of care and love I'll always have them to look forward to. Maybe I'll even apply for a license to become a dog breeder.

what the fuck is a pansexual? do you have sex with pans?

sex with literally anything

anything? that includes sex with dirt, sex with water, sex with staplers and drain pipes?

if there's a hole, he'll stick his dick in it

geez, that's just wrong