I dont get it Jow Forums told me it was a complete flop

i dont get it Jow Forums told me it was a complete flop
can you explain me this?

Attached: 6EA8D869-E81B-481E-835D-7D145919617C.jpg (1125x1452, 687K)

blame murilards

Normies were a mistake.

Here in the United States people can lease phones. You pay per month to get the newest iPhone every time one comes out. My cousins in the south side of Phoenix Arizona (ghetto shithole) have iPhoneXs. Their roads are made of dirt.

Normies need the latest thing despite their being a negligible difference between the current and prior models.

Attached: BjCkl.jpg (500x386, 40K)

I've seen people on financial aid in my college with iphone x's, any carrier is willing to give poor people lease plans as long as their credit isn't absolute 0.

Apple has something like 40% of the entire smartphone market don't they? So, this company that has 40% of the market only sells 2 phones. The iPhone 8 came out 2 months earlier than the iPhone X so it's old news by this point and iFags would rather buy the iPhone X.

I know several people who bought iPhone X's, literally all of them have said, "It was a lot more money than I wanted to (or should) spend but the camera is just amazing, that honestly makes the purchase worth it." It doesn't matter what Apple pushes out, there's a large segment of the population (at least here in the US) who will only buy Apple products when it comes to phones and to a lesser extent laptops and tablets.

At my work its a 50 50 split between pixel 2 xl and iphone x. I dont really get the appeal of either. Iphone x especially is overpriced as all hell

Literally the Beats Studio of phones. Only thing most people use their phones for is like snapchat, instagram, twitter. email, internet browsing, spotify and youtube. Only thing that is noticeably better from the old versions that these people can notice is how thin it is, the look, and the camera. Which is why those are what everyone on zuckerbook shitpost about
>IT HAS A BETTER CAMERA SO ITS LIKE WAY BETTER
Fucking stupid, although I like wide angle cameras becoming more popular

because you can be an absolute niglet of an abomination and still be leagues ahead of chinkshit asptarded android trash

please feel free to sod off back to /b/

My friend works at a AT&T carrier store and what you said is true about people jacking off to the cameras. Most phone upgrades are because they want a better camera for selfies or snapchat memes.

One of the guys spent 200 on his case+ screen protector

so they can post them on instagram and live their fake social media e-celeb lives.

why does it seems like all my phones cameras crap out after a year and suck?

because Jow Forums has an irrational hate for success and they're all too busy sucking on Stallmeme's foot fungus.

Apple could have 10% of the smartphone market and probably still have the single best selling phone.
The android market is too diluted.

Have you tried cleaning your phone's camera

I've never had a phone camera "crap out".

I also rarely use my phone's camera, maybe once or twice a week.

>caring about normalfag devices
>caring about normalfags in general
>caring about which jew gets more money

you need to go back.

If apple released two phones at the same time, one being objectively inferior yet more expensive and the other superior and reasonably priced, which would sell more?

are you retarded?

>people thought $1000 for a smart phone was too expensive

Attached: pepeheh.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>100,000 people want a shitty phone
>welp, we'd better stop making nice phones to sell to the 100 people who don't want a shitty one

Well that's an easy one if you make the crappy one a colored version like the old nanos and make a passable commercial people might just opt for the shittier one because they can't into specs.