ANONIMITY - is it a meme?

Answer me Jow Forums:
>If you've got nothing and no one to hide from, then why would you want to hide your real identity from the public?

Attached: 16745687.jpg (720x340, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRzm7wrk_FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

based fpbp
fucking /thread

Yes

a-actually yes

>he said while hiding his real identity from the public

This thread is very google

>ANONIMITY - is it a meme? Anonymous

I'm referring to YouTube/Facebook/Quora
Johnny Thompson, Squire Park Seattle btw
visit me anytime

gimme yo credit card numbers.

>is afraid to use his real name because someone could use it to steal his credit card information

Post timestamped picture with dick showing and a utility bill in the background or you're a hypocrite with something to hide.

Attached: 7PoXt5c.jpg (501x506, 55K)

>If you've got nothing and no one to hide from, then why would you want to hide your real identity from the public?
For the very simple reason that there are a lot of nutcases out there. I do not engage in illegal activity but some of my personal opinions are liable to be antagonistic to some people, and I could do without the hassle of being stalked and having threats made against me simply because I believe that all criminality is committed by insane people who should all be locked up until they can prove they are well again. People have been killed for saying less than that, especially if they disagree with politically correct loony left wingers

Hey it auto-censors our sensitive information? Cool
hunter2

please post everything identifying about yourself for everyone to see thank you

mm wouldn't want to be humiliated right now for my deformed penis, so nope thanks

Why do you pretend being me?

>scared to show harmless user his penis
>happily letting NSA look right now
why are you such a weird bully user?

Attached: 1524306492220.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

If you have nothing to hide then cast the first stone.

Attached: Cast-the-first-stone.jpg (1024x619, 184K)

Is a meme in the sense of needing nation state tier anonymity
Not a meme in the sense of not wanting things easily traced back to my public identity
Which is why on social media I've developed the habit of not using the same identity across platforms, to make it harder to cross reference against other accounts and doxx me

Privacy is the right to be yourself.

So you're saying you have something to hide

youtube.com/watch?v=WRzm7wrk_FA

But you can't get your hands on my dick pics if you only know my name, can you? This is not an argument

Just because you're not doing anything worth hiding right now there's nothing saying that it won't be worth hiding in the future.

It isn't about you identity perse, it's about the data they collect and the things they can do with that data. They create personalized marketing ids now and apply machine learning algorithms on your data to provide better search results, etc NOW
but if you think about the future of technology and the fact that every string of data is getting added ontop of the data they already have of you and million others. There are unlimited ways to apply the data collected on you in different ways, enough to write dozens of SciFi cyberpunk books about. Also the fact that the political climate is very unstable and that the big botnets all have hierarchical structures that can be easily overthrown should make you atleast a bit cautious.
Just use your imagination, if you had access to millions of peoples data of what they do every day, advanced machine learning algorithms, and an extensive budget what are the possibilities? The possibilities aren't all evil ofcourse, but the fact that it's outside of your control and the possibilities of evil do exist should make every person with half a brain very cautious.
We're entering a new age were tech companies are more powerful than nations, these tech companies don't have a same democratic process as nations do. History repeats itself, in ever so new ways.
I myself use google, my android phone does have the stock ROM. But I'm aware that the only reasons I use them is convenience and habit, which ofcourse is a trap and can be a mistake.

You're right this isn't an argument. You have something to hide the end game over thanks for playing you LOSE.

all the finger printing tool got discontinued. this was a cia plan

You can find bad/incriminating stuff about even the most honest man. Even more so if you take things out of context or change them up to jeopardise one's integrity.

Yes

You got it wrong, mate. It's up to you to argue why you want to know who I am.

If
>I'm not a known criminal
>I'm not suspect of participating in a crime
then gtfo I own nothing to you
innocent until proven guilty, never the opposite

it's meme in sense of not being achievable anymore

>If you've got nothing and no one to hide from
Nobody is in this situation.