Where were you when the Juicero jew slam dunked his newest idea: raw water. Basically untreated spring water. Thoughts?

Where were you when the Juicero jew slam dunked his newest idea: raw water. Basically untreated spring water. Thoughts?

grubstreet.com/2018/01/juicero-founder-doug-evans-now-promotes-unfiltered-raw-water.html

youtube.com/watch?v=oI-Ye8SP708

Attached: 03-doug-evans-raw-water.w1200.h630.jpg (1080x567, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livespringwater.com/
livespringwater.com/products/2-5-gallon-jug-of-fresh-raw-spring-water-delivered-to-your-door
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: raw-water-live-water-san-francisco-2.jpg (2000x1500, 369K)

How retarded is this guy?

Have you seen his website?

What in the fuck?

livespringwater.com/

livespringwater.com/products/2-5-gallon-jug-of-fresh-raw-spring-water-delivered-to-your-door

Attached: 2NRN4RCPBLCV43JVVNPPT4NYKUP6TVCM.jpg (1173x1389, 270K)

He's a genius.

We have natural springs with drinkable water around here and people drive there to collect it but its free.

In what kind of 3rd world country do you live that you need to do that? I know American drinking water in inner cities taste like absolute trash but untreated water is a terrible idea to consume.

Northern alps here.
Its not like people do that because they need to, tap water is perfectly fine and theirs likely comes from the same water reservoir anyway. It‘s just free mineral water without as much lime and whatever else they get from their old pipes. Those are highly oligotroph cold springs anyway, unless you have literal aids or are a baby there‘s no issue.

I've been to the Alps plenty of times, I can see what you mean. I just think it is plain stupid to ship water from these springs to inner cities without treating it. It is about the most pretentious bourgeois "connected with nature" bullshit I've ever heard.

this gave me anal cancer, and i'm not even gay

Attached: file.png (402x171, 94K)

I‘m not defending that. At that point you might as well just buy regular mineral water. Here most people don’t bother one unless they conveniently just live a 10 minutes away from the spring tap and drive by there every day coming home from work anyway.

Bottled water isn't anything new

Not everyone is an American subhuman.

Bottled water that gives you the shitter is.

>unfiltered
enjoy your (((fluoride)))

>to ship water from these springs to inner cities without treating it.
That's exactly how you get E.Coli bacteria.

I thought spring water wasn't treated to begin with?
In my country spring water by law cannot be treated, filtered or anything. It's taken from the spring and bottled. Otherwise it can't be marketed as spring water.

>¤°, @[,)< [=#÷= ÷:÷, ,_?:÷/÷$ ;[//)÷@
What a fucking scam lol if I could order just ● i would for the jug but fucking paying ■○ dollars for it

Spring water bottling plants have labs checking the water values regularly and are regulated.

jew0?

Checking, sure, but not treating it. At least here.

Why would anyone pay this much for a bit of water?

Attached: waah.jpg (750x750, 49K)

>RAW water
>Water aint just H2O
Bitch, H2O is raw water, what you want to drink is mineral rich water.

Not retarded at all. Just completely lacking of any moral fibre whatsoever.

The real retards are the people who keep giving him money regardless of how obvious all his scams are. And the sad thing is that he'll never run out of them.

Well if the check results are bad they‘d have to stop bottling it.

Yeah much better to drink tap water pumped full of fluoride and fytoestrogen

Theres an artesian well I bike to every week, best tasting water Ive had and its free with none of the stuff youll find in tap water. Anyone who cares will find a spring close to them and not pay for water which is such a ludicrous idea in the first place
Youre an idiot

Raw means untreated, it doesn‘t mean pure.

Filtered tap water isn't any better, I hope you guys know. Tap water contains trace chemicals such as birth control pills and other drug chemicals that people flush down. The water treatment process is NOT able to remove these trace chemicals. Not making it up, look it up. They literally say tap water contains birth control chemicals that are unable to be removed from the water treatment process.

>fyto

fyte me

don't act dumb

>untreated water is a terrible idea to consume.
What kins of urban hellhole do you live in to learn shit like this?

Do you not have to pay back investors if your idea is retarded garbage? How is this guy pumping out new retard ideas

This should be illegal

this isn't water, this is PREMIUM™ water. What are you a poor fag lol. Plus drinking it with all these microbes and dirt and shit is much better than having your water touched by chemicals and machines

Why is drinking natural unfiltered spring water such a foreign concept to americans?

because the water in their cities got polluted by the factories dumping their mercury in.

Because it makes you sick and can contain unknown chemicals. There are a lot of diseases that third world countries suffer from which the US doesn't nearly as much because of water filtration.

>will taste like shit
>will be full of sand and debris
Oh great, it's just like the well water I drink daily, and I absolutely have to filter that shit. Occasionally I'll get the shits from it.

>muh untouched by pollution
Industrial chemicals seep into the ground all the time, as well as raw sewage if you're within a few miles of a trash dump or waste treatment facility. Large farms also have cesspools where fecal matter from animals is carried for miles by wind and rain. I'll be surprised if this stuff doesn't make a bunch of hipsters sick.

Sure, but that's not spring water. Spring water is straight from an aquifer, naturally filtered

Literally the ugliest non geocities site I’ve ever seen.

>be me, little kid in the 80s, grew up near industrial area
>river nearby snaked though the woods and past some automotive plants
>companies would dump oil and other plastics byproducts into it
>during really hot days in the summer the river would catch on fire
This actually happened. The flammable substances on top of the water would combust and there would be small flames floating along. Half the trees along the sides of the river died and nothing lived in there. No fish, no turtles, nothing. Occasionally you'd see small animals like squirrels floating dead in the water because they drank it and died.

Pollution can travel through the ground, and aquifers can become contaminated.

Well then you'd be surprised, because spring water is treated by many and many layers of soil.
What water treatment plants do is filter water with sand, coal and gravel among other things.

that is fucking sad

>watero
>comes in hydrogen and oxygen bottles
>allows you to cook your own fresh organic water free of gluten, vegan and eco friendly
>3k$ machine
>150$ botles that yield two sips

Attached: 1524131278221.png (1228x1228, 1.81M)

is it also kosher and halal?

Arhesian water is OK ot's cold and very clean
Also mineral water that cones literally from the nole in the rocks in the mountains if just fine and perfectly drinkable.

It basically was sitting in a cave deep undergrouns for thousands of years, there's literally no biological material for any bacteria to contaminate it and all sand crap and particles have long settled to the botton of the cave it's coming from.

>tfw I live in the middle of nowhere and have my own well
my pineal gland has never been clearer

Yes.

In fact it is also solving the watr crisis

>grow up eastern alps
>own spring
>no limestone
water tastes so fucking good, but I only learned to appreciate it when I moved out.

funniest thing is
>bring water from parents place
>pour it in washing machine / water boiler
>turn on
>chunks of limestone get dissolved
>do 2-3 times
>clean without using chemicals / vinegar

Attached: dudewaterlmao.png (253x35, 8K)

can't wait to see casey neitstat endorse this one

(you) for effort

Attached: manga-girl-thumbs-up-min.jpg (238x211, 12K)