>remove start menu >add spyware >make all UI elements flat

voila! it's wangblows 8-10
convince me that wangblown isn't just obsolete 90s tech with a different theme.

Attached: Windows-XP-SP3-ISO-Download-Free-Bootable-Image.jpg (1280x798, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=WbEPCC_Z_Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's 90s tech with security updates and a different theme. You know that people here don't like Windows, so you're just clearly looking for someone to agree with you. So there's your you.

>using malwareOS

win10 is completely different from winxp, if you had made your case with win7 I might have taken you seriously but this is just sad kindly fuck off

More like Vista with the ability to install two versions higher of DirectX. I miss Vista. Kinda.

>people here don't like Windows
You must've missed the speccy thread.
I use Winblows on my gaming rig, but have Linux on my laptop. No dual-boot on either machine. Right to for the job. No loyalty to any house.

I noticed gamers tend to stick to windows 7, while people who do work use windows 10. Hmmmmmmm

Firefox requires Windows beyond XP.

No reason to use anything but Windows 10; unless you have an NVMe drive. Oh boy, getting Windows 7 onto that thing was a fucking pain in the dick.

I went through the Linux phase. I spent a long time playing with Arch and getting it set up to do everything I needed it to do, but in the end, I still had to boot into Windows to do things. The time I spent booting into Windows increased when I needed it for particular tasks, and one day it struck me: "Why do I bother doing this? I can do everything in Windows just as easily as I do them in Linux."

And that was when the allure died for me. There's not really anything wrong with Linux, but there's not really any reason to go out of your way to use it either. Unless you're a coder, there's not really anything that Linux offers that is worth caring about.

Oops, meant no reason to use anything but Windows 7.

>Retarded Firefox versions require Windows beyond XP.
Fixed that for you.
Your welcome.

They also added enough bloat to make it almost unusable on a HDD

didn't chrome drop xp wayy earlier?

>HDD
It's time to upgrade, gramps

Have fun with no security updates in a few months, loser.

>No reason to use anything but Windows 10; unless you have an NVMe drive. Oh boy, getting Windows 7 onto that thing was a fucking pain in the dick.
>I went through the Linux phase. I spent a long time playing with Arch and getting it set up to do everything I needed it to do, but in the end, I still had to boot into Windows to do things. The time I spent booting into Windows increased when I needed it for particular tasks, and one day it struck me: "Why do I bother doing this? I can do everything in Windows just as easily as I do them in Linux."
>And that was when the allure died for me. There's not really anything wrong with Linux, but there's not really any reason to go out of your way to use it either. Unless you're a coder, there's not really anything that Linux offers that is worth caring about.
Basically all of this.

Been there bruv.

Everytime I wanted to use a program that wasn't some shit geenoo opensauce bollocks I was stuck, Look at MS Office, I wanted to get it installed and looked at wine, the amount of hoop jumping to get it installed I, after 12 years, was like "fuck this" and installed windows 10 with a key off ebay, despite the memes - it's been a trouble free ride.

After a couple of weeks I went to Enterprise and haven't looked back.

>I can do everything in Windows just as easily as I do them in Linux
>theres not really anything that Linux offers that is worth caring about

Exactly, after careful consideration, despite the inconvenience of not knowing what programs are popular and most well used in Windows, I realised that Windows would still better suit my needs. I still google questions for Windows (mainly "how to...") and I still do everything I used to do in Linux.

The only thing I miss is AwesomeWM, but honestly the Windows UI is great. The drivers are so much better!

FUCK STUPID TABLET AND FLAT DESIGN SHIT W7 FOREVER

W10 SUCKS THERE'S NO EVEN LOGON SOUND

Attached: 1504292350148.jpg (500x409, 52K)

I've been on Linux since 2005/6, started with Fedora Core 4 - I quit Linux about 2 months ago now, and I have no regrets.

I love Windows 10.

Attached: 004.jpg (486x600, 88K)

What did he mean by this?

He meant it's time to get a job son.

Why the fuck would you connect an XP box to the internet anyway?

I work on 7. Who use 10 around me have more issues/bugs than me due the regressions. 7 is a bit slower but easier on ram. At home of course i use linux.

Attached: 1521521699074.jpg (411x412, 17K)

IoT platform
:^)

Windows 8.1 was unironically peak Windows. It's just that there are so many fucking plebeians and pajeets in the world with babby duck syndrome. Only a true patrician of elevated consciousness understands.

Attached: enlightenOS.png (1136x2400, 3.47M)

I've been running this piece of shit for 3 years now and I never stopped hating it, it's the utmost fucktard OS I've ever seen
why the fuck would it just assume I have a fucking tablet instead of a PC, why the fuck is "setting" a fucking app
who the fuck thought this was a good idea

windows 8 should've never existed, it's like a bastard child of a mobile developer and an overly opinionated UX faggot
and yes I know you're just desperately trying to bait people with the pic; literally nobody really believes what you say
nobody, there are no advantages that windows 8 has over 7 or 10, none

the phone UI was great for old people. thats it

I like how there are a million notches on the volume slider. And there's 7 of them, not even increments of them. wtf.

ok I have to add that I've only ever used the "PC" version of windows 8(.1)
can't even imagine what one would do with it on a phone

windows 8.1's home screen interface was the windows phone interface with some tweaks

Why the fuck would you use terrorism supporting SJWfox? The fuck is wrong with you?

you dont know how this meme works lmao

>using a Windows 7 computer the other day
>hit CTRL+WINDOWS_KEY+RIGHT_ARROW >nothing happens
>hit WINDOWS_KEY+TAB
>nothing happens again
>try to find what's going on
>turns out these features were added after Windows 7

Jesus, how can anyone use this garbage? It feels crippling.

What? Both of those features work you brainlet - the win+tab just needs to be enabled and it looks like you disabled win+arrows.

The only QOL missing in W7 is the "resize together when both items have been snapped" was added in W10.

(you)

How do I get CTRL+Windows key + right arrow working?

Also the WIndows tab key doesn't work. It just shows some strange slide show shit.

Dude are you me? Seriously though, I can't believe how they manage to fuck up every Win 10 update, rendering the computer slower and slower...

God I hated that teletubies theme. I kept windows 98 up to 2005, then Steam dropped support, so I had to switch.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

It's actually the opposite, retard. Windows 10 even has exclusives games

windows 10 is unironically the best looking windows. once they make it more consistent it'll look a lot better.

Attached: 1525359500359.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

>software gets shitter and shitter
>lol just upgrade
who could be behind this post?

why do people hate the flat meme so much? It looks fine (especially on a high res screen).
Grow up and start using a resolution higher than 1920x1080, on an IPS screen that can actually display color, and you'll see the light.

>people who do work use windows 10. Hmmmmmmm
hooktube.com/watch?v=WbEPCC_Z_Ig
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigth