Me giving myself the fishe

me giving myself the fishe

Attached: fishe.jpg (2560x1920, 1.63M)

Wtf why is ur banana look like that??

Attached: 1535351058746.jpg (400x400, 29K)

you on the dick

Attached: face.jpg (237x189, 9K)

That is bread fren.

Lol could you possibly have a more dry meal?

Why it look like a turd tho? My breads doesn't look like a maggot with forskin but maybe is good?

Attached: 1537011015837.jpg (961x816, 239K)

that's a lot of dry dog shit

it's not bread

Attached: kifli.png (358x512, 100K)

Lole, maybe it's some type of Hungarian bread, fren.

>Baked
>Wheat flour

That's bread m8.

ok, but it's made differently, it's a lot softer inside and the crust is different

That pic kinda makes it look like a pretzel which are yummy. Is it sugary? Why do you think it's okay to eat bread as a dessert?

Attached: 1510715761846.jpg (817x634, 37K)

Still bread you dumb Hun.

Depends, you can make any kinds of kiflis. It's usually not a dessert, most people here eat the cheap default version which is not sweet nor salty. It's an alternative to bread.

Attached: nice kiflis.jpg (1894x1152, 530K)

OK fren I believe you. That pic especially makes them look tasty. They kinda look like croissants IMO Pillsbury could probably out bread anyone u kno but maybe those are already Pillsbury? We're only allowed to cook bread that comes out of Pringle tubes over here tho

Attached: 1537396110113.jpg (446x362, 28K)

There a different types of bread with different consistencies, fren.

How much it cost?

>There a different types of bread with different consistencies, fren.

It's a matter of semantics, so nobody is technically wrong.

>How much it cost?

The shitty cheap version costs 30 forints/piece where I live, so 10 pieces is basically 1 usd. Decent ones cost at least twice as much, depends on the bakery, area, etc.

Attached: kifli2.jpg (645x399, 63K)

looks like a gipfel

Attached: gipfel.jpg (438x276, 44K)

Croissant, you mean.

Oh so it's still cheap regardless of producer. How much was the tuna?

Nah I meant gipfeli. Croissant looks like this because frenchie don't know how to make them kek

Attached: Croissant-newspaper-and-tea.jpg (1280x853, 151K)

This is just more baked and shaped differently. Yours is just a lesser known imitation.

Why is switzerland cut out from the rest of the europe? Is it because you stole the croissant, bent it and named it gipfel?

In fact, your creation doesn't even have it's on wiki page. If you search for it you get redirected to croissant.
"In the German-speaking part of Switzerland, the croissant is typically called a Gipfeli; this usually has a crisper crust and is less buttery than the French-style croissan"

Nah to be honest I'm just joking. Swiss people eat this for breakfast, not croissants.
Also didn't knew you considered us cutted out to the rest of Europe :(

Attached: 650x365_berner-zopfe.jpg (650x365, 35K)

That was a bit mean, I apologize. I think switzerland is a great european country.

Thank you and nice trips. Your country seems nice too, hope you can fix your political problems

Oh, that won't happen!

The tuna was 382 forints (1.4 usd) per can, it's quite small (80 grams/can) so it's not cheap. But I love it a lot, especially slurping the oil out of it.

Attached: slurp.jpg (235x103, 6K)

Don't say like that. We were a country of poor farmers not long time ago. Now were jewer than the jews. Just keep trying

Ever tried Vitello Tonnato? Is sliced veal with tuna-mayo sauce. Yummy

Attached: 1280px-Vitello_tonnato_(5994599958).jpg (1280x850, 225K)

I never had any, but it does look yummy. You made me really hungry fren.

Attached: apu3.png (1127x685, 55K)

Its a great sauce for sandwiches too. If you want to try it, just mix tuna mayo 1-2 anchovies and some capers until the color seems right. Now I'm hungry too fren.

Attached: 51c.png (658x545, 210K)

why are hungarians so based?
FUCKING BASED

>hungary
I knew it.

Attached: sad samurai hours.gif (450x253, 549K)

Wow, that certainly looks interesting. Looks like it'd cost a decent price too.

Wow that tuna can is even more expensive than here. The good branded ones cost maybe a little less individually, but they usually come in packs of 3 or 4, so it's cheaper per tin.

What you going to have for lunch fren? I'm gonna make spicy pasta. Just simply boil pasta in one pot and in another pot just fry some diced onions and chilies, add seasoning and chopped tomatoes. Then combine both in the pot and enjoy a plate. I'm going to make lots as I love it plus I'm lean bulking.

Its a nice bread for breakfast and yes it will probably cost 2-3 dollars here. But average income is something like 6000$ so for us its not so expensive. Spicy pasta is called "pasta all'arrabiata" btw (something like angry pasta in English)

I'm having some gnocchi (nudli in hungarian) with ground poppy seed (mixed with powdered sugar). Yummies!

Spicy pasta sounds good too, have a good meal fren!

Attached: nudli.jpg (2560x1920, 1.26M)

the JOOS snibbed some of it off

Yeah that's expensive per bread.

It's nice to see other people our age cooking rather than eat processed food. Thank you.

we did not

For you ;)

we did

are you cute?

shut up yeled zain

we're cousin David its just wrong :(

incest=wincest

so will you have sex with me?

op is a poorfag

aaaa

is anyone going to have sex with me?

yes

no

jews get out

Attached: 1536382297910.jpg (250x244, 8K)

cigány op

Attached: Apu Money.png (887x560, 53K)

Attached: Apu Laughing.png (710x577, 161K)

are you a cute grill?

no

are you a cute boy?

no

post boipussy or gtfo

that's not the spirit

Attached: 1518724779316.jpg (640x637, 31K)