Duel Disk

Jow Forums how much longer must we wait for a Duek Disk? I want to play Skyscrapper or Yumi and fuck with a 4 way intersection

Attached: file.png (300x169, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgs6fgqYquw
dorkly.com/post/84771/fanmade-yu-gi-oh-hololens-game-makes-the-duel-monsters-dream-real
store.steampowered.com/app/688480/EVE_Valkyrie__Warzone/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0URewFIB-8
youtube.com/watch?v=GgId7x1nupQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am still amazing that there is no Duel Monsters in VR.
Imagine stadiums full of spectators and huge animated monsters fighting.

You'll be able to play whenever fully immersive VR becomes available

That would be fuckin awesome

Honestly I though it will be launch title because of the nature of the game.
Virtual Battle City MMO where you can fight other players and take each others cards.
But no we go 1000 shooting galleries even from AAA studios.
Development money went to the wrong people.

Konami need revival yu gi oh hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgs6fgqYquw

dorkly.com/post/84771/fanmade-yu-gi-oh-hololens-game-makes-the-duel-monsters-dream-real

Make thousand model and animation card,effect,rules as some big AAA videogames and start promotion.

Consumer technology around 2025, but konami making all legal,comercial and design stuff ... maybe never.

it will likely start out like this with a way of lasers and go from there

Could probably be done to some degree with a mix of VR and AR and a mobile device, unfortunately making field cards work and adjust to the environment is impossible, detecting walls and buildings would require complex proximity sensors and there are other limitations including processing power. But it would be pretty trivial to do on a basic level and some easily detectable accessories. Pokemon Go did it in the simplest way possible, just draw a pokemon model so it looks like it's on the ground, it looked convincing enough, especially on open fields. With enough extra effort it could look even better.

Why not a QR code that the overhead sensor scans and displays the monster?
They seem to overly complicate things

test

Begin amateur project done by fans, I just want show examples by fans, if konami build full AAA quality asserts holy shit.

does duel disk have open firmware?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-05 22-20-00.png (639x360, 171K)

:thinking:
I dunno

if you can't install gentoo on it then what's the point?

Attached: 1524062613179.jpg (699x600, 51K)

Attached: bitch-man-up.png (395x273, 77K)

Gentoo is nothing more than a meme and anyone that would do such a thing would be wasting their time. They'd have to compile the damn program. It would be annoying as hell

Wut user? Where does this pertain to any part of thread and or conversation?

fuck off you filthy casual
people who actually play yugioh dont like that terrible anime

>doesn't goto /a/
OK
goto /a/ they are constantly talking about both dood.
Season 0 was the best

Season 1 up to GX was amazing
GX will always be my shit
5Ds is neat for card games on motorcycles
zexal was trash
arc V was good up to ep 100
Vrains actually doesn't suck but then again I'm at ep 5

So it varies user

Fuck off back to discord, namefag.

no u

When AR headsets become popular, I'm sure Konami will jump on it

Eye of judgement already did most of the huge work with models, animations and card recognition tech. Someone just needs to port that to VR

Something like hololens would make it totally doable.

Yugioh VR would be pretty neat. Is there anyone developing something similar at the moment?

There was a dude on youtube, dunno if he's still at it but he was getting some place. Waiting for a CD from Konami

Nigger I bet your deck isn’t even worth 100 dollars.

>caring about your deck cost
Nigga there are decks worth 20 bucks that OTK
but that's beside the point. I play duel monsters for fun

Hi, vive game dev here.
This doesn't happen because no one wants to put effort into decent high ply models and the requisite frameworks.
Basically, no one wants to move beyond firewatch because doing so means saying fuck you, you get the fuck out and buy a vr rig you fucking peices of shit.
Simply, marketing says most vr ready rigs aren't ready in truth and would choke trying to keep the sims updated like that.
And being pajeets, caching everything locally, and only transmitting the head tracker orientations for the crowd and running deterministic operations is too fucking hard.

>only made a shitty 4 player vr fps using unet because he is not allowed to make network vr

Buuuuuuttt
store.steampowered.com/app/688480/EVE_Valkyrie__Warzone/
Thank you fucking CCP and may my plex be multiplied.

Some VR games

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0URewFIB-8

youtube.com/watch?v=GgId7x1nupQ

neat

>could have had Cyberpunk as fuck wrist terminals with slide-up keyboard and multiple datajacks to crack/brick desktops
>lol nope instead have this fagple "smart" watch that STILL requires a tablet to operate that'll be 500 dollars plus tip
Whoa Bad End

Did I accidentally go to /v/?

>Jow Forums how much longer must we wait for a Duek Disk? I want to play Skyscrapper or Yumi and fuck with a 4 way intersection
my name is lambo an i just fuxked ur sexual consultant