Man I really fucking hate having women in my computer science classes. Idk what it's like in other engineers...

Man I really fucking hate having women in my computer science classes. Idk what it's like in other engineers, but women in computer science, especially those ugly ones and those who try to look good are so fucking useless and pathetically dumb.

They never contribute
They never follow the conversation
They think everything is about them
They rely on beta orbiters to do their job
They are fucking useless

Why the fuck are they allowed ? How do we keep women away from technology

Attached: 1494929492911.png (464x606, 392K)

Fuck off back to Jow Forumsincel
I'm tired of seeing these newfag virgin
Jow Forums is for non-virgins only

This
Chad reporting in

These two.
Women however dumb are good for the workplace, as they let me, the Chad, have sex with them, while I do the work for them. Actually screw work, this nerd named Robert does it for me.

You are there to learn. Just finish your schooling and get on with your life. It's not like there is something you can do about it.

>>>/incel/

degenerate sperg
live your life and let others live theirs
stop giving a shit
then kill yourself

just get to know the hot ones

Your days are numbered virginboy

>I HATE WOMAN
>BUT I WANNAN PUT MY PEE PEE IN A GIRL
which one is it?

Just study and let the job market be the filter. Getting this worked up over trivial things is unhealthy to you and your learning process.

Attached: 1523063573044.jpg (500x730, 91K)

>How do we keep women away from technology
just fuck them in the mouth real hard

>2/10 alt right spergelord

both, fucking retard

reported

>disgusting beard
absolutely degenerate

>They never follow the conversation

Did you try tipping your fedora at them?

>reported :^)
I'm gonna fuck your computer and drag your ass backforth to reddit you little nigger

Attached: 3333333.jpg (240x180, 20K)

>daily women hates threads posted here without any controversy
>incel incident occurs
>shills everywhere now
hmmmmmm

Attached: 1523242074813.jpg (657x466, 109K)

>computer science classes
>other engineers
You are not an engineer.
People who don't contribute and rely on others to do their job won't make it in engineering.
The reason I don't have a problem with women in engineering is because they are capable.
I supervise a couple of engineering students who are girls right now and they learn just as fast as guys would.

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

Looks like you will be going to reddit since you will be banned.

thia
cia leave
9/10 women are fucking retarded and cant even into git

the only one who is a sperg is you

you can't "live your own life" when you have autistic retards such as yourself brown nosing other people to do work for you for free, you subhuman piece of shit, i know exactly the type of person you are based on your reaction

BECAUSE WE HAVE THESE FUCKING INCEL THREADS EVERY FUCKING HOUR YOU GODDAMN FUCKING NIGGER
Its like virgins are flooding this site
Yes we get it you are a virgin everyone is a viring but people here never made a big deal out of it
Now every fucking board I go there's a "look I fucking hate women incels 4eva" thread
Kill yourselves

No, we don't. This is the first time we've had this type of thread in one month. You are just an autistic shill, get the fuck out. Go back to the shithole you came from, redditor.

We had like 5 threads about reddit's ex ceo in the past 24 hours, so you fuck back off to reddit you fucking shill.

no one likes you, redditor

go back to where you came from

Yes yes well done, however....

Attached: Cs0dcBqWAAAGEWe.jpg (650x436, 43K)

you're a huge faggot desu

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Kill yourself kike, you will be banned anyway.
This is a technology board not your secret incel club.

you seem awfully triggered, shill. also prove it, you lying little shit

I did ECE and CS as a double degree 10 years ago. The top student in Electronics engineering was a girl, the top student in telecommunications engineering was a girl. The top student in CS was again... you guessed it a girl. They made up less than 1% of our student body yet were making it on the deans list more often than the guys were.

Is it because more incels help them out? Did they study harder? Did they have less distractions since they didn't game? I really don't know...

Look at the shill from Reddit. He's crying like a bitch and defending thots on the Internet because he believe it'll get him laid. Look at him and laugh.

This thread is technology, you want to complain about non-technology threads? Go attack the desktop threads. But we both know you won't do that, you pathetic beta.

prove it shill

Are you actually retarded? I never defended women. Do you have issues with reading simple sentences? Jesus christ you redditards are really subhuman trash.

It's because women in STEM /really want to be there/. A lot of engineers and ESPECIALLY CS majors are just there because "lol money", and it shows.
Ive been teaching while working on my doctorate for about 4 years now and the women in my classes have been about as dumb as the men, but theres so few that one class might have all retards and the next all uber dedicated students.
Theyre not inherently dumb, its just bitterness to see stupid people succeed the same as you but now it's a woman so generic misogyny kicks in.

>I never defended women

Yet you're crying and sperging over a thread about why women shouldn't be allowed into computer science or other technological engineering because "it's not technology". You are pathetic and autistic. You will never get laid, no matter how much you defend women on the Iternet.

already fucked ure mom u gay reddit dog

OP is correct. Women are children with tits.
No matter how many degrees and certifications they accumulate to pad their egos, it was all just slowing down generative productive time by getting men to do the work and the thinking for them in exchange for the chance of sex.
They ruin group dynamics and prevent real focus, they are just there to take selfies of how smart they look and how her grades prove it, even though she sucked a dick or five to get them.
women are children with tits and should be treated as such.
letting them vote was a mistake but putting them in the workplace and on the frontlines has crippled us permanently.

Attached: 4y3xsS.jpg (520x588, 121K)

How, should I post their linkedin profiles? An indian punjani girl who was actually pretty hot got a perfect 4.0 in telecommunications. An asian girl got the award for EE. And a Gujrati indian girl, again pretty freaking hot, joined Mckinsey straight out of college and became a partner at deloitte by 30.

>no, u
No i don't think you do know the kind of person i am, and I don't know you, but based on your own reaction you are seemingly very angry over very little. Count to ten or something.

they are for grabbing, holding down and fucking, and pumping out new people. they aren't wired for getting us to the stars.

strong shill game

stay away from the desktop threads they comfy

Attached: 1463945100644.jpg (500x465, 36K)

> you are seemingly very angry over very little.

Are you a beta defending or are you a thot? Which is it? How much are you getting paid to shill and do this?

Do they all own a macbook?

No shill here bro, I don't run intel.

you are seemingly very angry about this thread and about people realizing that women are useless and a waste of time

Play with your dildo or something.

t. user cant into fizzbuzz and is mad that otherpeople are smarter than him

you have to go back Jow Forumsincel nice sweeping generalization

>you are smart if you use your vagina to intimidate and trick others into doing your work

go back to r3ddit, fucking thot

you're meant to try and bang them, idiot