Music scans are saved as .jpg

>music scans are saved as .jpg
>cover art only exists as a single image combined with the back art
>128kbps mp3
>folders are redundant with info that should be contained in metadata
How do people like this live with themselves?

Attached: 1412314891123.png (935x720, 240K)

>Artist Name
>ArtistName
>Artistname
>artistname
>artist name
>Artist Name ft. Other Artist
>Artist Name & Other artist
>Artist Name and Other Artist
>Artist Name with Other Artist

I met someone once who had their picture as the cover art of every single song on their phone. The same picture.

They should be jpeg.

flac, png, hd600.

>Artist n@me
>The artist Name
fuck pajeet tier naming reeeeeeeee

>Complaining about free shit
>Too lazy to take 2 seconds to a better rip, better art and retag
Millennials are a fucking cancer.

>idolm@ster

Renting your music from iTunes is better than maintaining a personal "library" so poorly.

In addition to what contributed.
>Artist Name, The
>Artist_Name
>Artist_Name__YEAR__ALBUM__[FLAC]__[SCENE]

>>Too lazy to take 2 seconds to a better rip, better art and retag
Hi, Rahul. Keep working on your English, you're almost there!

Acceptable answer, correct, acceptable answer.

>2TB drive full of anime
>have yet to go through and actually order all the shit so it's still [Fansub]_Showname_Episode#
I feel awful but also I have 800 fucking episodes of One Piece on here.

Attached: 1450064482068-1.png (638x476, 483K)

x256 10-bit aac 2.0
>constant hiccups during playback

Russian trackers I've found always take care of these things. Provide source media, Quality scans of artwork, everything tagged properly, but holy Hell I cant understand why some of them post ENTIRE albums in a single flac file. Sure, the cue file splits them but I cant understand what is the benefit of this?

Direct from a CD. Splitting it up would degrade the copy.
It doesn't bother me, but ruskies are autists about their piracy.

Would it really? I'm sure it makes a small difference but I doubt it's going to be perceivable at any rate. I download FLAC for archives. I use opusenc to encode them into 192 opus ogg and play them on my phone. When I dl a big flac like that I just use cuesplitter.

>Renting your music from iTunes is better than maintaining a personal "library" so poorly.
That is if your music is on iTunes.
Also, you need money.

>album is encoded as series of tracks on cd
>splitting up a combined album would degrade quality
It doesn't degrade the quality if it's a lossless copy.

It should be
>Showname_Episode#_[Fansub]
It's easier to sort. I mean, I don't really care which fansub subbed one pice, but I don't want to search it in every fansub I have.

I've seen them arguing about it.

Attached: 1494307289813.jpg (1024x654, 232K)

I may be deaf because I don't notice any difference between FLAC and mp3, besides the obvious decrease in size.

>music scans are saved as .jpg
boi 20 megabytes per album could be really noticeable

I think they prefer single file because it keeps the folder cleaner and any non-shit media player can still play single songs properly.

That's not how lossless works.

Deezerloader doesn't have this problem.

The increase in image size is a literal drop in the bucket compared to lossless music file sizes unless you're listening to 3 minute albums with 20 pages of scans.

Please enlighten us with your date of birth.

t. doesn't use deezloader
it's dead

my bad I meant Deezer downloader

That's like a whole song.

18 glorious years of the Standard feels pretty good. It's so strange to have members that have had children, and even members that have died.

This week, further research on the soft-threshold Viterbi decoder that will allow ripping CDs using RAW mode with greater accuracy than ever before - more confidence in good rips, and it can pull off good DAE on a scratched CD where even a Plextor Premium can't.

We will release that tool when complete. It will be FOSS, and will replace EAC Secure Mode. You're welcome.

It's surprisingly hard to find CDs with CDS100 copy protection. None were ever released as far as we know, they're all promo-only.

It's mostly for archival purposes.

>not knowing about,deezloader reborn

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

That's my point, user. An entire lossless album is large enough that the file size of the album scans is like taking a piss in the ocean. So why settle for shitty .jpg scans?

>last update a month ago

Is this the fresh new Jow Forums meme

>Files are imported from an EAC-FLAC combined source, usually entire discographies at once (thanks rutracker)
>Recursively splitted, renamed and reencoded via a script
>opus 96kbps (already better than 320kbps mp3 at this point) or 128kbps (considered transparent to FLAC)
>Album covers are 500x500 jpegs called cover.jpg
>Everything is id3v2 tagged, including lyrics (though literally no music player can read that shit)
>Albums sorted in folders named ARTIST YEAR - ALBUMTITLE
>Tracks named TRACKNO TITLE.opus
>Entire library is synced across phone and PCs via a central personal cloud storage server
>Server includes a web interface for playing music from the synced library on any computer
Does anyone have a fancier custom setup?

>11 days ago

>buy FLAC album on online store
>each file contains all of the info that should be meta, in the filename

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (640x358, 1.91M)

>Does anyone have a fancier custom setup?
Yes. Files are dl from youtube, encoded into ogg in shitty quality (because I don't give a fuck). No tags, because tags are absolutely retarded, and retards totally fail to understand why. Music is organized by moving them to folders with explicit names.

Best setup ever.

How big is your library?

I do the same but use opus 192 --vbr. I only don't do syncing but will definitely try when I can. The only thing I don't like is Android 7.0 not being able to read year tags from opus. But it's such a minor thing.

Truly patrician, good joob.

>Artist name.
Kanye can't name his albums well. That fuckin autistic coon goes against the industry standard and names his shit however he likes. That's why it's better to use
>Album artist name

Attached: 1405557989012.jpg (669x425, 58K)

28 albums, 326 songs, total filesize of 1.6GiB

>128kbps mp3
This is the only valid objection.