Non forthers be cucked

If you can program forth you are part of the master race

If you can't code in forth you must grovel for scraps of code

Forth is a superior system. It fits in to 2 kilobytes what takes 500 megabytes for lisp

Forth is the ultimate low level language.

I think we're dang lucky to live in america and be part of the master race

Attached: 6AF.jpg (661x688, 71K)

You make the fundamental mistake that there's only one language called forth. The glory of forth is not that it's a good language, it's that it's so simple that you can write your own to fit any problem. The ease of creating your own domain-specific forth for a particular problem is what makes forth great. Some forths fit in 2 kilobytes, some don't. In that sense, forth and lisp are actually very similar. As for "the ultimate low level language", there are low level forths and high level forths, and you can mix and match to fit your own needs.

If you don't program in the master branch of gforth or else code your own forth in assembly then frick you

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 7K)

If everyone always makes their own forths where the code is not intercompatible then how are we supposed to build up complex libraries

It's not even in the top three languages

Have you done anything with green arrays?

Green arraya chip has 144 cores doesn't it???

Have you considered that your relentless shilling might be turning people off from trying your hobby lang?

>GNU
Excuse me while I goto barf

can't handle the freedoms?

Yeah something like that. They look super cool, though organizing so many little stack machines into collaborating sensibly with each other seems like it could be a bit of a challenge. The crazy thing is Moore designed all of them using VLSI software he developed in FORTH.

>GNU
>get bent over by a parrotfucking footshiteating pæedophile kike and transmitted a viral license
>freedom
goto and make a thread about Stockholm Syndrome

I mucked around forth doing some embedded interpreter stuff for basic instructions but... why would anybody use this if not for that?

Any way I love these posts because there isn't anything intrinsically retarded about their argument.

>no arguments
As expected from a BSD commie cuck.

Unlesa you've written your own forth you are part of the problem

what exactly is the problem?

The problem is people coding in sub par languages. One day those languages will be forgotten and the code people wrote for them will have all been wasted

>stallman is a literal marxist
>b-but bsd is the commie!
Really activates the almonds

>The problem is people coding in sub par languages. One day those languages will be forgotten and the code people wrote for them will have all been wasted

so your homebrewed forth compares in any way to something made by a team of computer scientists over multiple decades?

you're really gifted user. Glad I caught this thread.

I'll go tell my boss that we should ditch all this gay shit we're writing in now and rewrite our SOA stack in Forth. He'll appreciate me for saving him the headache.

Enjoy working for free comrade?

You aren't required to give your code away for frew if you program in gnu languages like gforth

gforth is certainly supwrior than the drivel that your boss tells you to code in

>hurr my flavor of the month literal who language is the best

Prove that any other language is better than forth

waiting for a response, dingdong

So what does it do well?

It does everything in under ten kilobytes

I wonder if asuka would really look like this

if you can't program in malbolge then you can't be seriously considered a real programmer

Any decent programmer can get a hold on the essence of pretty much any language in a few hours. For a decent programmer, the difference between not knowing Forth and knowing Forth is literally just bothering to take a few hours to learn it.

of course he did, the fucken madman

I know that this is just a meme but I'm legit interested on learning forth, can anyone share some good resources?

You have to use repl.it/languages/forth to try forth and to learn forth you read the book starting forth. You can also check out #forth on freenode

It's Forth. You make your own.
This sounds really bad, but with Forth, it's actually pretty OK.

You can't just "make your own" complex libraries. It takes teams of codera years of work to build up solid libraries. One programmer can't just write it from scratch overnight.

With Forth, you can.
The reason it takes teams of coders years to build up solid libraries is because they're using shitty languages with constant redirection that no one understands and needless levels of abstraction.
And if you reeaallly need something standard and don't want to use up your time DIY, use one of the standard Forths out there or make your Forth compatible with ANS Forth, it's not that hard.

Whos the bitch

see sorry i am a drunk faggot tonight

Asuka you newfriend

Let me tell you something about forth.

>it's le micro lisp
>super le minimal
>le fairly pretty damn quick
>uses up very little disk space
>uses up very little ram
>is usable as a shell and an os on its own
>fits into a microcontroller as it's live shell and os
>perfect for embedded projects
>any niche where very small fast and high level code is required forth fits like a glove

Attached: 1337834385425.jpg (2560x1440, 100K)

Nah she would look like this.

Attached: 30829492_170229843695955_1481387473689903104_n[1].jpg (1080x721, 40K)