It's not fair, bros

It's not fair, bros

First girls won't date guys with green text bubbles, now this

Attached: poordroid.png (764x918, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

equitynorthwest.com/mortgage-payments-2/understanding-an-amortization-schedule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Using android in the year of our stallman 2018 unironically

For what purpose would someone take out a loan? If you can't buy something outright, you can't truly afford it.

Maybe move to a first world country.

Houses. Cars. Those are the two things Americans take out loans for.

/thread

>buy $200 refurb iphone 6s
>you considered not a poorfag
>buy $800 android phone
>hurr durr why android, you too poor for an iphone?
I don't get it

>needs a loan
>richfag
pick one

Medical expenses

I own a cheap flip phone because it's all I need. I don't need loans because I'm financially responsible. Only loan I ever needed was for my house, and they give those to anyone that breathes and can blink twice.

>muh green bubbles
Whores are still cheaper than iToy.

This. There's nothing worse than poorfags thinking they aren't poorfags. I accept my place in the middle class, and I live within my means. It works great and poorfags here should try it out.

lmao look at these fucking idiots

At one point Trump's net worth was like -$2 billion but for some reason he was still flying around in a private jet and eating caviar out of Russian supermodels' assholes instead of dumpster diving

>being so poor you need a loan
the state of itoddlers

>buying something with the money you have when you can get something better with the money you don't

I never realized how financially illiterate Jow Forums was. You guys call yourselves fiscally responsible because you pinch your pennies into a coffee can but apparently have no idea how opportunity cost works.

oh no! how will the jews become richer now?

pretty much
being afraid of loans is middle class as fuck, businesses depend on loans
then again if you're an entrepreneur you're smart enough to own an iphone

I don't think it's a problem.

The only reason you might not get that loan with an android is because a fucking 2yr cell contact goes on your credit record, and financing the phone is the only way these retards can afford them.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-05-17-35-11-056_com.brave.browser.jpg (1080x1212, 104K)

What's your credit score, Jow Forums

Attached: 1512330148200.jpg (500x432, 37K)

>vir/g/ins unironically use poojet lagdroid poorfag phones

they disserve it

is an s9+ considered a poorfag phone? it runs android though

t. pic related

Attached: merchant wario.jpg (500x468, 24K)

I'm about to get a 250,000 USD on a very nice apartment, with a 70,000 USD deposit. The morgage will be 600 USD over 20 years, at a fixed rate. I'm converting from euro.

I bet you're a fucking idiot renting at a 1000 USD a month. Like throwing money into the drain. And it's not a cardboard shitbox like in the US either, but a real apartment.

Marketing

>living life on slave welfare when you can be a free man

Hmmm... That's a hard one.

Attached: 1507856152774.jpg (600x600, 59K)

It's more profitable to get a loan to buy something, then while making payments on the loan invest the rest of your money in something with a higher return than the interest on the loan. You pretty much get paid to buy stuff.

The article actually talked about how financiers are now running elaborate new shadow profiles that go far beyond traditional credit scores. iOS users are preferred over Android users, people who buy merchandise between noon and 6PM are preferred to people who buy merchandise between midnight and 6AM, people who click directly on an ad banner are preferred to people who use a search engine, people who use an email address with their real name in it from an ISP dedicated email are preferable to people who use Hotmail/Yahoo, etc.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-05-04/algorithms-and-data-could-determine-creditworthiness

If i'm a jewish bank,i will not want to do business with level headed people that will just pay the shit in time and give me almost no profit.
No, i will want retards with rich parents that will fuck up and let the debt roll to astronomical heights, just to pay me back when i threat to call my goons and make a scene.
Apple users are just more profitable like that.

Green bubble== blue balls

Sorry lad!

>not owning a cheap used iphone

>250k on a god damn apartment
What the fuck, man

>Bought house on .25 acres (nothing to brag about, really)
>242.5k
>10k down payment
>30 year fixed

Or you could rent an apartment for a slightly shorter term to satisfy the requested payments and leverage a cash buyout netting a substantial discount for the purchase while avoiding 20 years of escrow payments and off the wall utilities bills as well as costly maintenance, insurance, and taxes. Meanwhile you could live carefree as a bachelor in a relatively inexpensive apartment in the less-shady part of town while netting serious cash and having more time to capitalize since you're not worried about the 15 year old water heater blowing up and ruining your basement, or how green your lawn is, or the broken garage.

>Pull statistics from people using loans to buy the newest iPhone
>Android users have enough money to afford their phones so they don't need loans
>Hurr you're not gonna get a loan

wat
>take out vehicle loan
>make payments each month

Where is this magical money coming from that you are investing?

I rather invest my liquid assets and make a lot more money. Blowing it on a depreciating asset like a car is stupid. Keep in mind I have great credit and a lot of income so I always get the lowest interest rate available.

>using loans to buy the newest iPhone
That's not what this is about. It's that people with iPhones are more likely than Android users to be approved for major loans like mortgages.

So retards are preferred instead of people who are actually smart enough to search for what they want and use an email not tied to an ISP

Or y'know iPhones

I thought this was a good idea too until I realized landlords don't want to deal with problems. Plus you can't change anything in the house like paint, new carpet, new appliances etc. Or if you do, then literally paying to update someone else's house and can't take it with you

There's a reason why someone wouldn't want to buy a used iPhone you dumb kike

To each his own. I'm not looking into buying a home until I'm into my thirties, and even then I'd still go aggressive with a 15-20 year plan. I'd rather pay it off sooner rather than later.

However, at this time I still have no idea if I'll be in this area 5 years from now, in 10 years I might be across the US in another state entirely, I'm not sure yet. For now I'm fine with spending ~$1400/mo in total to live where I am, after all, I don't have to drive anymore, my sanity is up since I no longer sit in traffic, I have no commute, close to everything and I can treat the office like an extension of my home. I'm actually looking for a 2 bedroom apartment since the pricing is only $300 more and I'd rather enjoy it before I feel like it's too much to afford.

Fucking this

>taking a massive loan for a house
This is why every other American is in debt.

personal debt and business debt isn't the same, plebs

They want their nigger cattle nice and docile

I paid cash for my house
I paid cash for my cars
I run rooted Android

only the goyim borrow money
if a woman judges you by the color of your text bubbles, she isn't worth the phone she carries. if you care, neither are you.

Attached: 97541fe1-9263-4326-8ed1-14b57bfb5bed..png (375x375, 100K)

The rich/poorfag meme is dead when it comes to iPhones and Androids since most people acknowledge that they're all expensive. Now, basically if you don't have an iPhone you have no taste and you are not cool. Everyone loves showing off their iPhone now because they feel like they're in the cool kids' club when they're included in the super exclusive blue bubble group chat.
t. 20yo college student

I lived in a shithole apartment for a long while and never really had much in the way of issues that I couldn't fix myself. As far as paint and shit is concerned, I don't really care.

Retards are always preferred for credit. My sister has probably paid about $40,000.00 of interest in her life while i think I'm up to about $30.00 right now, mostly from 1% interest balance transfers.

>be american
>gets hit by a car
>declares bankruptcy

It's fairly simple.

I took out a $40,000 48-month loan for a vehicle last month at 1.9% interest. The total cost of the loan to me is $41,570.89 after the 48 months (payments) are done.

If you call any broker with $40,000 cash and want to make only $1,570.89 after the end of 4 years they'd probably laugh. With safe investments I will easily net anywhere from $4000-6500 off that in 4 years time.

The rich only get richer.

>I paid cash for my house
tell me your secrets oh wise jew

>be european
>gets hit by a van

this is the reason why I'd buy an iphone if I wasn't poor as fuck even though I probably would be very frustrated with it for being so locked down
call the iphone a fashion statement all you want but you retards with your shitpads don't realize there is value in the image you project to the world. it's all a consequence of marketing aimed towards illiterate consumers, yes, but it's true nonetheless

Apple could just be selling the data behind closed doors and there would be no way to know.

>be redditor
>post reddit shit

its called a truck of peace, bigot

>buying a new car
>giving finance advice

You do realize the second you drove that off the lot you lost like 30%+ of the price you just paid for it right? And you should take the 0% finance options since the MFGs are pre-installing interest rates into the MSRP. By taking a loan with interest you're basically doubling it like a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1510332777190.gif (415x212, 2.85M)

56%

not a hand rubber. i just worked my ass off, saved my money, bought a fixer-upper in a good neighborhood. I sacrificed a lot, but there is no feeling like living debt-free. I don't even own a credit card. Do this, and the hungry bitches start to orbit, even betas like me. Repel all borders! the right girl will have her own things, and will love you regardless.

Attached: 41fff54d-27a5-49cf-a435-60b228eb8c70..jpg (680x434, 47K)

You know why this is?

Because iPhone users are seen as more likely to be in debt. This means that they have trouble repaying their loans in a timely manner, which means more interest repayments, which means more money for the loaner.

Basically, an iPhone makes you look like a target.

lmao my ass off at your life right now senpai. Apartments are the shittest real estate.

t. Flips foreclosures

if you can put the money to work to earn a higher interest than you accrue, it's a no-brainer.

to buy bitcoin

damn i should buy an iphone 4s and use it like a moron, take-out loans and move to a third-world country to live like a king.

more evidence that androids are in fact just a poor mans iOS.

>Don't borrow for a house
>Raise your growing family in a tiny apartment, cess pit, ghetto, or in the middle of nowhere

Yes you get a raw deal because interest, but you can't stop yourself from getting older and humans need to settle down in their 20s or 30s. A loan is a financial tool that allows this. Everything is a trade off, stop crying faggot

My house was 18 acres, landscaped pond and stream, Jacuzzi, 4 bedroom, 3 baths and was only 220k did 15 years on it. I couldn't fucking imagine spending that or even 50k on a God damn apartment

I bet the person that gave Trump a loan would be a lot better off if they refused him for using an android.

spotted the /magapede/ retarded boomer

Hmmm
>do nothing but save my money for 5 years and buy a car
Or
>get a loan
>pay it off over a few years while not draining a huge chunk out of my bank account
Yeah, 2% interest is really not a lot over a few years.
Also
>rent apartment big enough for family, looking at 1000 a month
>all the while living in a fucking apartment with no land or privacy
>and on top of that trying to save 150k+ over 15 years
Or
>get a mortgage
>get a 250,000 dollar house
>pay only 400-600 more than the apartment
That's a fucking no brainer

Yeah I sure love being a free man using a 4 year old phone, 10 year old car, and a tiny 2 bedroom house!!! But at least I'm not a slave to the jew overlord!

>all these poorfags with shit credit ITT

That would be a condo, not an apartment.

How much are you making to consider yourself middle class?

If you have to borrow money just to have a place to live, having a family really should not be on your radar at all.

You really shouldn't be taking out a loan to buy a car unless you're just out of school and really need a car to go to work everyday but don't have enough money saved up for one.

It's cheaper to lease new cars than it is to buy a few year old cars in the long run
Also, nothing wrong with getting a loan that's less than 2%, over the course of 2-5 years that's absolutely neglible for added price.

Why would that be the case?

Taking out a loan for a house and borrowing money aren't exactly the same thing you fuck retard. I wanted a nice house at 26 for my wife and kids, I wasn't going to literally throw away money by living in an apartment or renting a house, it's literally cheaper to buy a nice house than it is to rent after the 10 years i paid the house off in

Funny considering Trump was rocking a GS3 for fucking ever

But the iPhone is shit compared to the Google Pixel 2 XL.

>taking out a loan and borrowing money aren't exactly the same thing

Attached: wtf am i reading.png (225x300, 27K)

Enlighten us then. You didn't even point out exactly WHAT you think is wrong.

>Glow in the dark research
>Jow Forums ignores it
Today I am proud of you guys

Don't take out retardedly massive loans. I put 60% down for my house. I wanted to wait and put down more, but I found the perfect house in a perfect neighborhood that was bound to sell quickly. I hardly have to think about my mortgage payment.

>I need money that I don't have and if I don't get this money I won't be able to pay my bills
Vs
>I want this thing now that I don't have the money to buy right now but getting a loan means I get it now and can afford it
Semantics you stupid nigger
Yes you're borrowing money in both cases but the context isn't nearly the same. Show me anyone but millionaires that outright buy 200k houses

Literally the whole economy nowadays is based on this little fact that 99% of people don't realize.

Nice try poorfag

It's front-loading, a 20 year old can't work for 20 years before he's 20 to buy his house in cash.

Ahh, the money lender's fairy tale
Most people move out of their house before they hit 50% principal in their loan payments
And when they move, they buy a new house and get back on the loan treadmill at the beginning
Literally throwing away more than half your money on interest payments
Don't fall for this

equitynorthwest.com/mortgage-payments-2/understanding-an-amortization-schedule/

>people who use an email address with their real name in it from an ISP dedicated email are preferable to people who use Hotmail/Yahoo
????
nobody but old people do this

Sure it was Matt. Now take your clothes out of the basement.

I have a 1 year old phone that I bought straight up for MSRP without a second though, a car that just turned 10 but only has 120k on it, and I don't have a family nor the desire to populate a 4 bedroom house with thousands of dollars of furniture that will do little more than collect dust or paperwork. And my bank account is reasonably replete all things considered.

Attached: 1510325889810.jpg (345x343, 38K)

Lol what? Just don't live in the middle of some stinky shitty and you'll find gold for great prices

This is hilarious, it's literally confirming banks see apple users as completely retarded and bad with money

A house I can understand, but anything else = can't afford
Stupid bitch at my work is doing 6 days a week trying to pay off her expensive car / holiday she took 3-4 years ago... She also spends a fuckload of money on pointless shit... Botox, boob job, iPhone X etc. Poor people stay poor.

>own android
>get loan at better rates than i was offered when i had an iphone
???

Apple really spends a lot of money on Shillvertising™ to make people feel like inferior humans for not wanting, needing, or buying into their ecosystem of abuse.

Truly abhorrent, what these people do.

>buying real estate right before another 2008-style crash

Attached: C7C2593D-94BC-4471-BAB1-91762E05616B.jpg (768x768, 96K)

This so much. I have zero debt. None. I own my home and everything else I have for that matter. I use a Android phone and I quite frankly see buying any $1000+ phone as stupid because new and better ones come all the time and a $200 phone is more than good enough. How many random credit card offers do I get in the mail? None. It does not happen. Ever.

I have a neighbor who lives off welfare. He's got a whole lot of credit card debt, something like $20k (how you even manage to get that much credit card debt is beyond me). He's got a lot of credit cards and he gets lots and lots of credit card offers. They absolutely love people who do not pay their bill on time and having lots of unpaid credit card debt is clearly a "good thing".

If you aren't a millionaire by 30 you've done something wrong

>falling for the credit jew

Attached: um sneedy.jpg (285x288, 44K)