Does your programming language have a moderation team?

If not, why?

Attached: rust-lang-moderation-team.png (659x453, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=test&runid=ec8d20d8-2530-4a7d-a9c2-157bebdb9b81
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they should fire that faggot with weeb avatar

God fuck off with your shitty thread

nobody cares about rust

>only white males
This is problematic!

Isn't Nicolette a female name?

Yes, and?

female (male)

This is Rust we're talking about; a Nicolette with no photo is very likely to be a Nicholas.

>Manish
>white

Dis.

who cares? Rust is top on techempower benchmarks. as long as code is performing well i'll continue using it

BurntSushi is unironically brilliant.

t. mentally ill faggot

t. someone who doesnt write bleeding edge software by aligning every single instruction for DSB and LSD to use ASM/C. Rust is the least shitty language to do everything else.

>what is C?

i just told you its not worth it to write C for such cases because Rust has far lower development time compared to C

I doubt it, but take a ((you)) since I don't care either.

Why would a programming language need a moderation team?

Rust is basically Node/JS done somewhat right

>Node/JS
So, it is shit lol

kind of, but its native, compiled strict shit so all the meme devs cant fuck up.

techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=test&runid=ec8d20d8-2530-4a7d-a9c2-157bebdb9b81

plaintext & json serialization, others are DB ORM implementations so dont matter much

i bet nicolette is a babe

but the first one isn't C?

Is it a reasonable CoC or is it another one of these no virtual hugs ones?

An anime cutie, a greek letter, and a space invader alien on their moderation team. And four white guys. Nice diversity.

Really though, why the fuck do any of y'all care about codes of conduct? Literally just don't be a shit to people if you want to contribute code. Humans have feelings and you ought to at least try to respect those in good faith. The bullshit horror stories of "oh i misgendered someone and now i live under a bridge" leave out the part of "oh and i refused to apologize to the person who said i offended them." It's pretty fucking common sense "hey you hurt my feelings/that was super misogynistic/you can't say nigger" you respond at least halfway sincerely with "Oh, sorry. I'll try to do better next time."

dno, i think haywire beats tokio

Attached: go-on-call-the-police-they-cant-unhug-you-yuruyuri-8352538.png (500x500, 100K)

Why the fuck should I have to apologize for not going along with someone's delusions? The thing with these Cocks is that they apply outside of the project as well. If they find out that you donated to a cause to support traditional marriage you get kicked out.

>only males
problematic indeed!

It's annoying to have to constantly have to go "they/them, they/them, they/them" whenever I look at the person identifies that way, as someone with real social anxiety as opposed to these fakers in addition to poor memory it makes everything social situation even more of a mine field.

It's a trannie

neck (rope)

>such a babe, she uses a real pic!

t. slit

Yes,Oracle legal team

no, I am the only programmer using it because I did it but is shit.

I bet she has a dick

Protip for you then, user. Never use pronouns and you can avoid playing their pronoun game. Call them by their name in any and all circumstances.

No, the Glorious Leader makes moderation decisions at His will.

Attached: 1524557388698.jpg (2136x3216, 325K)

but thats still hard because i use pronouns for everyone because remembering names is also stressful and difficult for me

You already need to know their name and if you don't want to avoid offending you'll either need to use it or also learn their pronouns. Not having to learn pronouns is one fewer thing to remember.

>anime pic

disgusting

so this is how low-t looks like

>the Personification of s o yboys
holy shit these are horrible optics, and what the fuco is up with a fucking anime avatar? How is that professional? This is what happens when soft men rule the world

So Rust has a thought police censorship control.
Rust = ANTIFA

>hapa, normie, super autist, furry, weeb and two literally whos

> bogus

Why is every woman in programming not a bio-fem?

hey Jow Forums, which programming language did you create? oh, you can't even program? why are you on Jow Forums and not on your own board, then?
you guys keep talking about meritocracy and how codes of conduct and moderation is sjw garbage, yet I don't see you guys being good at anything except posting on bhutanese fingerbox bbs.

>oh, you can't even program?
I program in HolyC and use CC0, like a reasonable person.

c+=

How dare you assume their genders

because women can't into code

Attached: q269s26r33vy[1].jpg (1357x1281, 213K)

Gender is not a social construct

>that anime avatar
>probably a tranny
lmao

This. What goes through someone's head when they think anime is acceptable for a profile pic beside their real, workplace-related work?

Why would there be a need for a code of conduct for a programming language in the first place? It's just a tool.

Attached: 1522404137472.png (483x487, 196K)

>le Jow Forums boogeyman
fuck off
I don't have to be able to program to see how this is limiting free speech
also programming is easy anyway, I could learn it in a few weeks if I wanted to

It's a "you get permabanned if you ever disagree with SJWs anywhere, but SJWs can do whatever they want" one.

i came here looking for verification of my assumption. still disappointed .. trannies need to be gassed

sure thing brainlet

Nah, only the drawfag women are hot 10/10 fetishist and they're usually the best at what they do

Drawfag males are all fat and/or whimps

She gets to stay. Just get rid of the CoC and the useless moderation team.
>t. tranny

Attached: dick2.jpg (600x600, 88K)

haha dumb Jow Forumsposter brainlet

>Why is every woman in programming a mentally ill male?

>mentally ill male
Nah, they're just depressed
I know, it happened to me (dysphoria, aka depressed male in mysoginistic society)

Nicolette is clearly a girl (male).
I'm fine with that since only trannies can code.

>everyone is exactly like me