Q

Why do people think it is legit?

Attached: q.jpg (288x288, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsv_0uam-Xs
youtu.be/iV2K0DDarDY
youtu.be/jpN4Yurzns0?t=21
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Confirmation bias

real people don't

it's people that are trying to make trump's base look bad

Attached: 34797789614_8f7e839955_b.jpg (900x593, 120K)

>it's people that are trying to make trump's base look bad

It IS Trump's base who believe in Q.

Attached: typical poltards.png (1090x817, 2.11M)

Attached: typical poltards 2.jpg (588x864, 116K)

It's a psychological operation to give hope to the hopeless conservatives so they don't rise up and take real action. The conservatives are thus sitting on their ass waiting for this mystery person to save them. Q=Jesus.

Attached: facebook_500.jpg (1191x463, 137K)

Attached: typical poltards 3.jpg (576x768, 125K)

I have been interacting with them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 10.00.00 AM.png (1439x1109, 1.58M)

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsv_0uam-Xs

gas yourself kikes

/thread

You could ask that of a lot of things though OP
What makes you think anything is legit?

q predicted this

Attached: 1517902732440.png (625x773, 111K)

because they are fucking retards, user.

Attached: 1538194732109.jpg (1347x766, 243K)

FAKE QS COME FROM REAL JEWS

Jow Forums is a Jewish board and nobody can defeat the invincible JIDF. We've even told you we are Q and people still believe that shriveled up dusty old lie. You're getting replaced by niggers, on the double!

ISRAEL #1, GOYIM

based as fuck

>Q is real
>Q is fake
>Q is Trump
>Q is mossad
>..etc..etc
pic related will NEVER EVER go to jail so I can't find a single flying fuck to give about muh Q.

Attached: Obama-Hillary-Podesta-620x325.jpg (620x325, 34K)

dont even give a fuck about a bunch of "Q"ueers

Because people, even some of the red-pill chasing NEETs on here, can’t pass up a good white pill every once in a while.

Idiots bite at anything, I've larped as Q myself a few times. You fucking fools fall for the stupidest shit

Anything that helps people be powerful without actually achieving power themselves will always be popular. That and the ability of the incredulous to believe in happenstance has no parallel.

Smells like kikes in here. Q just watch what's gonna happen Schlomo

youtu.be/iV2K0DDarDY

You too :)

Confirmation bias and the fact that they've never learned about the the Delphi method of forecasting events.

Q uses the Delphi method. If you don't know what that is, google it, then look at all the Q posts. Its a fucking LARP and its obvious to anyone who knows anything about predictive analysis.

Attached: 1538208460287.jpg (576x576, 57K)

Low IQ

And really, how legitimate do you need to be to ask a Question?

>it's people that are trying to make trump's base look bad
It's called black propaganda

Mysterious Q source then

Mysterious Q source now

If you know the end, then you will know the beginning

Attached: Synoptic_problem_two_source_colored.png (788x921, 46K)

Yeah, no.
The Delphi method (/ˈdɛlfaJ/ DEL-fy) is a structured communication technique or method, originally developed as a systematic, interactive forecasting method which relies on a panel of experts. The experts answer questionnaires in two or more rounds.

NO REPLIES HUH SHILLS HIT A WALL?

Wut the fug is this... why are they wearing Q hats... it looks like they just co-hosted Sesame Street

With childlike mind you will enter the Kingdom of heaven

Yeah thats why jews banned their own psyop? gas yourself Moishe.

Which was probably why you where here, bad luck. Game over

And the experts Q uses are breaking news articles. That's it. The breaking news articles are so politically charged they answer their own questionnaires in their presentation of what they're reporting on.

Because some people are idiots.

False.
>Q implores anons to create, compile and distribute memes and information to the public, to make the eventual disclosure easier on the public consciousness.
You knew you were wrong when you typed your comment, shill.

Nice try, I understand the mind grasping for regular logical explanation. This is beyond that and you can't stop Q

because jewish losers like alt kike people promote is to kids

$$$

trust Q, he is depending on us

Attached: 1536961153843.png (1307x1544, 1.95M)

There are forces at work far beyond what most can conceive. It's beyond most of the Q boomers wildest dreams. Regardless the storm is coming imminently

Attached: Is-Donald-Trump-a-Christian-748x421.jpg (748x421, 38K)

I guess people who are bad with numbers just don't get it. Q is mathematically more likely to be real than it being a larp. Strategically it is undeniably an amazing concept. Shills know this, that's why they are STILL keeping Q out of Jow Forums. And it works because Jow Forums is brainlet after the Q exodus.

Because pathetic lazy people sit and wait for someone to save them. Some authority. The idea that they must save themselves is too frightening to them. Q is their Jow Forums skydaddy.

No, it's stupid

Don't lie. Q spurs action from anons. You know this. This line of shilling is over. Try again next thread.

because it is a carefully crafted hoax / psychological warfare operation by an intelligence agency custom-targeted to the gullible.

fucking kek

>Q
|ψ> = α|0> + β|1>

Q was a troll that got hacked by russian cia the moment it got popular. Now used to launder stoled information and further stupid conspiracy theories designed to take the heat of Trump's underage sex parties and deals in China.

so you're saying Trump threw sex parties when he was like 9? Are you mental?

the real people that are participating in it are used as gullible agents. some military soldiers inside a basement with an army of VPN's make them think this movement is going places and they think they are part of some new movement.

Friends dont let friends do Q.

Dont get Tarik Zahzah'ed! You are dealing with weaponized psychologists and trained counter-intel officers.

No, he had parties with blow and underage models and Epstein. There was pizza there too.

I would vote for that fat fuck.

Because they are autistic and optimistic.

OMG! Its real!

Attached: e1de9d37536bc8d3dbaca3af38dbaa66.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

>"Oh, but that's changing, folks!"

Notice how only RT is pushing Q like something serious. The other media don't know what the fuck.

It is in preparation of the end of the Mueller investigation, when Trump and his cronies will get indicted for treason. They want this to hurt America as much as possible, so they take the most staunch supporters of Trump and feed them even weirder ideas, like that Trump is cooperating with Mueller in the hopes they will revolt when reality hits them.

The stupid pizzagate thing (which was waaaaaaaaay too orchestrated to be a natural conspiracy, but was honed and optimized and artificially made viral, then the rest of the mouth breathers did their job for them and thought it was all real).

The Seth Rich murder to distract and sow confusion around the fact that Russian intel provided Wikileaks with Hillary's stolen emails, and WikiLeaks communicated with Trump detail on how to optimize for damage.

all so fucking obvious to me. But wait till the Mueller investigation is over. It includes the alt-right/pol/Jow Forums for sure.

At the rally tonight, right at the very end when Trump said, "We will make America safe again!" then he points with his right hand and draws a capital 'Q' in the air in a rather obvious manner.

I dunno lads. Look it up, you'll see it.

Attached: 1456543020777.jpg (480x352, 20K)

Kavanaugh (SUP FELLOW ANONS THIS WOMAN IS LYING CUNT SPONSORED BY CLINTONS AND GEORGE SOROS)

Syria (SUP FELLOW ANONS COME INTO THIS THREAD TO TALK POSITIVELY ABOUT ASSAD AND BE A AIRSTRIKING GENERAL)

Blacked (SUP FELLOW AMERICAN ANONS, AMERICAN user HERE. DO YOU NOTICE HOW THE JEWS ARE MAKING BLACKS HATE AMERICA BY FUCKING WHITE WOMYN)

9/11 (SUP FELLOW user YOUR GOVERNMENT DID 9/11 YOU CANT TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT)

Trump support (SUP FELLOW user DONT WORRY ABOUT THESE BLUE SHARE SHILLS LETS TALK MANO A MANO WITHOUT THESE POLITICAL VULTURES)

Black lives matter (FELLOW user! OUR SOCIETY IS COMING DOWN AT THE SEAMS WE LIVE IN TOTAL CHAOS!)

America so consumerist capitalists that they eat this discord sowing communist marxist memes without batting a critical eye.

user IS DEAD

No, the Delphi method is a military technique created during the cold war. it is to predict things like how will social media impact warfare. So inside the RAND corporation in the late 90s a panel of experts were asked: When and how will the Russian military use anonymous message boards to sow discord and confusion between Americans and try to break down US democracy?

And last year, in turn, Russian analysts sat in a room and thought about what to do with the dirt they had on Kavanaugh. Releasing it / laundering it through Wikileaks would only hurt Trump or the GOP/NRA, but making Trump try to appoint him was a great idea: Whatever happens, Kavanaugh Ford hearing has trolled the entire US and got their panties in a bunch, wasting energy on demonstrations and angry yelling and losing trust in the US justice system.

Smart move. Just like smart move: Q (Russian intelligence) tries to pass of as someone close to Trump (they are), but also a Q as US-made. So they take an intriguing US military technique.

if you legitly believe that Pizzagate is real, congrats, you are worse than the old netizens who did not know what Jow Forums was and where all the memes came from.

Look at what it made you do: Repost and scour over the leaked emails, that were hostily leaked by another country, emails of a powerful American politican. You retweeted and posted and screamed and did all this work, because some real wizards in Russia drew up Kek (a digital egregore, the stuff that the Nazi's used from Fraternitas Saturni) and told you there was CP not on /b/ but in a Washington basement of your favorite candidate's opponent.

Yall should be ashamed of yourselves. It is not a troll, if it is real. Then you are just a smelly subhuman who cant act but one.

One reason why you should consider it REAL

The MSM tried REALLY hard to shut it down/paint everyone involved as lunatics.. CIA invented the term "conspiracy theory" to dissuade people from looking into false flags or wetworks. If you have the patience.. Give it a chance and read ALL of the crumbs to get a picture of what the movement is about.

And before you start regurgitating the "disproven, LARP" posts.. consider this. IF it WAS real... There would be a benefit to include DISINFORMATION of their own, to throw off the scent. Remember.. bad guys have access to internet too. Don't let other people make up your mind for you.

Also worth remembering.. This has been going on for OVER A YEAR. Multiple photos from inside Air Force 1 have been posted, which were proven to be original

Attached: 1389428649448.jpg (378x700, 31K)

MSM reported on it, but not as a legit subject. It is the thing of unverifiable nonsense.

Much more likely it is/was roleplay Jow Forums troll. But I think it got started or was hijacked quickly after its start (like happened to Wikileaks, they eventually "lost" the fight against intel agencies, or in prison terms, joined the Aryan Brotherhood to be someones bitch, so they wouldnt get it up the pooper in the shower).

CIA knows about Q Russian psych-operations, but they do their own dirty shit (at least this is nothing new). Pussy Riot and Femen Russia is US wizardry at work.

Q is inconvenient for the CIA because the KGB is trolling the CIA by weaving in CIA tradecraft/stuff the US intel does not want out in the open, into this weaponized ARG. So CIA has more than one reason to happily see Q gone.

I read all about Q. I have to.

> There would be a benefit to include DISINFORMATION of their own, to throw off the scent.

But they would also do this if it was fake. If it was real, there could be more solid proof than some Nostradamus fishing expeditions.

> Also worth remembering.. This has been going on for OVER A YEAR.

This operation has been going on for at least 2012, shortly after user was first seriously hijacked by a nation state to go fight Scientology.

Pol is Russia's personal army now. And the frontlines are people not even aware they are fighting a war for someone. We live in exciting times.

pics you won't find anywhere else

Attached: q.png (591x1280, 1.16M)

> Smart Russia: Oh, you put us under economic sanctions, so our business men can't feed their families? We can't repay with economic sanctions of our own, so, here, we will make your business men feed their minds and spend all their energy on gun rights and BLM and pizzagates and rape parties and Mueller and Trump ending your deep state, and confusion, and polarization, and distrust.

That's what first class looks like in a Boeing you tard.

Oh right, that thing that everyone has except you

ye

Attached: DoilqQqVsAAdWpA.jpg (1199x581, 107K)

>These sad old hags who literally belong on Facebook and Reddit are probably among us now
Can't say I saw this coming even 10 years ago. Jow Forums has changed.

>poor hillary’s emails got leaked
Lemme cry about it. I hope Bolsonaro purges you.

You know Derren Brown, he has this magic trick where he predicts the lottery numbers. How it works? You create a dual or triple reality (a reality that is different for the audience, the volunteers, and the magician).

The magicians reality is that he asked to be a single official broadcaster of the lottery numbers (this is not a right given solely to the BBC).

The audience is made to think that he is mentally trying to predict the numbers.

He shows the correct numbers, just like told in the formal broadcast script! He is doing nothing more than the BBC is doing, except surrounding it with enigma and mystique. Yet...... the audience takes him for a legit psychic or are surprised.

Qproofs.com

vote lemur

Attached: lemur.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

Is geography different in your reality?

Best I can tell, it's a boomer thing and MUST be ultimate truth and decider of reality. Same thing millennial's do when it comes to ecelebs.

Am conflicted too. Then again, ton of FOB facebook newfags fall for this too, so I'd give em benefit of doubt:

>Stay around, lurk more, don't take first meme narrative at face value because there are like couple a year and having ton of shilling is inevitable, and maybe even necessary, for proper political board.

Attached: polmom.jpg (761x1200, 282K)

I remember NZ being somewhere else.

Attached: R6KDjkM.png (430x291, 22K)

that sign is correct, an honest man

Attached: q__star_trek_by_awesomenessdk.jpg (533x506, 72K)

Why 17 on the shirt and not 45?

Attached: why17.jpg (714x1080, 229K)

I think you mean well but you are misinformed. Look at the big picture, and consider peace being something that any sensible world leader would want. Nobody REALLY wants war.. its always about the money. Everything "we" see on the world stage is for optics.

Also, you discredit the legitimacy of past Q PROOFS. There has been too many to count. There has even been PROOFS that were requested DIRECTLY FROM ANONS. If you havent seen it yet, seek out the WHITE RABBIT press conference

I thought it was a psyop until I heard r/greatawakening was banned from reddit. Now I am not so sure. Why would you ban a controlled narrative?

To give it more credibility for once, but I stilll think theres too many coincidences.

Actually he used video manipulation.
youtu.be/jpN4Yurzns0?t=21

The reason "Q predicted this" became a meme was because of how many things Q predicted.

Look to past Q drops MONTHS AGO where it was foretold that ALL the major tech companies will scramble to cover up their mess as their corruption is exposed. Many countries are involved in the corruption. Q is a crash course in preparing someone for the truth. It is not the truth itself.. hence the term "crumbs"

Let me ask you this.. Why is the NUMBER ONE thing posted in retaliation to Q posts the image about IRAN or mentioning about regime change in IRAN..

Why would THAT be an issue? The US is not involved directly in IRAN.. Consider the deeper meaning. Its been proven there is a lot of money in disinformation.. When something is as complicated as Q is, its difficult to shill it. Thats why the shitposts against it change over time

the guy made a more impressive video about it, but his explanation is bullshit and mine is better and simpler to pull off than a very convoluted but ultimately cheap camera trick.

> The BBC have a legal right to announce the lottery numbers first.

That's because Derren acts as an official secondary broadcaster to relay the numbers. They have to wait 30 seconds after the BBC to release the numbers.

the trick is to make it look like a trick

Count the letters of the alphabet

It's a reference to the length of Trump's dick.

Attached: 1531168301010.webm (1280x720, 1003K)

You have looked at the evidence with sound logic. You are right to believe. Disbelievers will soon feel incredibly stupid and will be uncomfortable on the outside

Hey Wayne, curious what your stance is on gun control. Also, I mentioned goodspaceguy in my last post to you, I was thinking you might contact him and get some tips for running as a fringe candidate.

every black man in those pics tho

God is gathering his army through mysterious ways. Kek for chaos anons, Trump for those wanting MAGA, Q for conspiratards and boomers etc. We are all different but the message is the same.

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-120806~2.jpg (1080x828, 191K)

Looks like someone dropped their phone in the monkey cage. Your arguments don’t hold water, are assumption based and are intentionally leaving out key details like the emails describing the media corruption on behalf of the DNC. Good luck out there

Attached: 356E4362-4C8F-4833-9795-38B35A72E8A5.jpg (641x446, 111K)

Holy
Shit
You’re citing a magician on TV??

Attached: 636A9DB0-FAE3-4E4C-99A6-3DFE6D4E691F.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

January 1, 2019
"Sec. 12. In accordance with Article 33 of the UCMJ, as amended by section 5204 of the MJA, the Secretary of Defense, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, will issue nonbinding guidance regarding factors that commanders, convening authorities, staff judge advocates, and judge advocates should take into account when exercising their duties with respect to the disposition of charges and specifications in the interest of justice and discipline under Articles 30 and 34 of the UCMJ. That guidance will take into account, with appropriate consideration of military requirements, the principles contained in official guidance of the Attorney General to attorneys for the Federal Government with respect to the disposition of Federal criminal cases in accordance with the principle of fair and evenhanded administration of Federal criminal law."

Attached: Q-Hamdi-Rumsfeld.jpg (1523x2048, 397K)

Attached: Q-MOAB-FISA.jpg (436x705, 41K)

Attached: Q-FISA-HOUSE.jpg (515x1047, 121K)

Attached: Q-Ford-CIA.jpg (639x394, 50K)