How to un-botnet life

So I am finally thinking seriously about privacy and security for the first time in my life. And this question came to my mind. How the fuck you get out of the botnet? and even further, how you protect your privacy and how you make everything that is in your power to make dificult the task of getting any of your data?

What a normie should do to achieve this? How do you remplace the services that botnet offers you (ie: google drive, synchronization, shared files, etc) with "non-botnet" ones? How do you make your phone a useful device without leanking info about you? What things everyone should know about security and related in order to be more aware?

Every info is very apreciated.

Attached: sadly go-karts.png (1005x576, 372K)

> How do you remplace the services that botnet offers you
I have a bunch of services running on my own server.
>How do you make your phone a useful device without leaking info about you?
Installed lineage but not gapps and use apps that work with the services on my server.
>how you make everything that is in your power to make dificult the task of getting any of your data?
Load your browser with an adblocker, install a pihole, use multi account containers with firefox. Use a junk mail adres for social media (makes it harder for third parties to target you via facebook) or avoid social media altogether.

>services running on my own server.
That sounds perfect but is difficult to normies
>Installed lineage but not gapps and use apps that work with the services on my server.
Is lineage trusted
>Load your browser with an adblocker, install a pihole, use multi account containers with firefox. Use a junk mail adres for social media (makes it harder for third parties to target you via facebook) or avoid social media altogether.
This kind of info is very useful

Bump

1. get rid of social media, delete it and if you cant private it and remove as much sensitive info you can

2. switch to linux or if you want to go all the a fully free os (parabola, pureos, etc).

3. run your own services. setup up your own server or vps and run your services off of there (openvpn for vpn, plex for video streaming, samba for filesharing off internet, icecast for music, etc) Also setup your own router using pfsense

4. get a android phone that can be rooted and do just that as well switch to a custom rom

5. others possibilities if you want to take it farther
-no internet, only public internet from like coffee shops with a vpn session going
-dumb phone or nothing at all (prepaid)
-usb stick with tails (os that can be run from memory as running everything though whonix gate)
-all data is encrypted with at least aes or better
-no accounts even email

Short answer, you don't leave the botnet.
Long answer, you can't leave the botnet. At this very moment there's at least two satellites watching you with infrared, one of them is tracking the microRFID chips that are on your clothes, skin, etc.
In your house, there's at least five devices that are actively surveilling you, including your phone and computer.
When you step outside, there is a CCTV camera every ten meters. Where the blindspots exist, people using their mobile phones make up for it.
When you get in your car, a combination of on-board tracking and roadside surveillance tracks every turn you make, how fast you take it, where you stop, who you drive with, and how long you are away from your home.
When you go to work, not only do the above apply, but your work also keeps track of how long you were working, when you arrived and when you left. This information is available to the government upon request, or if they feel like breaking in, to which they'll find no resistance.
Welcome to the modern era, enjoy your stay.

How do I get off modern era?

Take the lead pill, and see how far the rabbit hole goes.

you can't
the real question is why you'd want to

And how you supposed to protect the data in your own server?

Attached: 131320018081.png (376x270, 4K)

I've given up trying to escape the botnet. I even let Google track my location and get these messages asking me to rate places I visit or take pictures of them. Facebook alarms me when friends are nearby. Feelsgoodman.

For botnet-free web browsing using Brave or TOR are your two best. Firefox is being cucked by Google so don't listen to people recommending it. For private search engines searx.me is the best and StartPage is also good. DuckDuckGo is an American company which means it has to abid by big brother so do not use it.

Wasn't Tor compromised?

By keeping it in your housing and owning guns and thermite.

>botnet free
>Brave

Bold strategy user

Get a librebooted thinkpad and a flip phone and delete all social media.

Don't listen to anyone else, the fact of the matter is if ever used the botnet once in your life, then theres no point in de-botnetting, you can only be a ghost if you never joined the botnet at all.

At this point you should just embrace the botnet, and opt-in to everything, it'll make your life super convenient.

> get linux
> system d is alphabet unaudited backdoored botnet
Pick one

Delete Facebook and Instagram to begin with. After that Google yourself and look what you find, try to delete those too.
If HR can't Google you with something downright negative to begin with, you already ditched the worst part of the current botnet.

Next step would be regarding ads and such, which is already up to yours how far you wanna go. Installing a pihole is a good first step for your home in general. After that you might switch from windows to Linux. Stop using Google's online services. Switch from your current android to lineage without gapps. Start to encrypt your emails and maybe get a VPN.

I know it's especially hard if you gotta use Windows for your work for example, but it will always come down to convince/needs vs privacy, so the choice is yours.

Attached: 2ETsCJf.jpg (1072x1440, 208K)

Yes hes a fed

LOS is open source and based on pure AOSP so yeah its trusted

Slackware

Isn't it a sad state of technology that a normie must come here and study how to use a computer without being spied on? Privacy should be default. Why did we end here?

Attached: 1524478530452.jpg (1200x1146, 86K)

>How to un-botnet life
kill yourself

Yeah, this. I'm only 21 so by the time my brain was even developed enough to understand what was going on, I was already too deep in. My one rule since I was a teenager has always been that they can track me, but I'm not putting anything on those websites that I wouldn't want plastered next to my face on a giant billboard in time square.

>Services on your own server >nextcloud?
Do you host it from home or a service like digital ocean?

systemd is free softwareâ„¢.

>But I've already given them everything!

So you've already given Facebook your phone number and address and date of birth? They already know your schools and job and hobbies? Why close the gate when the horse has bolted?

>You'll change jobs.
>You'll move house.
>Your interests will change.
>Your friends will change.
>You'll get married/divorced/have children.
>You could even change your name or get married and change your surname.

Sure, the data they have today will still be valid in a week. But in six months? A year? Five years? The sooner you cut off advertisers from up to date information, the sooner it'll be out of date. Their databases will say you still like Linkin Park and Jackass unless you tell them otherwise. They'll also miss out on your patterns over time, not knowing the path of your history and making their future predictions inaccurate.

Why the fuck don't newfags read the wiki.

cia nigger spotted

Tor itself is fine, but the police can still get you if you use it improperly / through side channel information.

Attached: I happen to be an expert on this topic.png (720x540, 406K)

Then how did Elliot in Mr. Robot hack the pajeet in the first episode?

Fake you're own death.

Void Linux.
Great systemD-less distro.

So great its main developer disappears.
Also the 32-bit packages suck ass and are undermaintained.

>So great its main developer disappears.
How are these two connected?
But yes, it's great.
>Also the 32-bit packages suck ass
Elaborate

I think it was just luck of the draw wasn't it?
He says that he found the cafe, and they had unusually good internet there which he thought was weird, so he did it by being on site.

bump

>How the fuck you get out of the botnet?
Only one way out

Attached: 45675623.jpg (970x539, 43K)

What about GPS? Can you used it safely? Is there any no-botnet app for maps?

Attached: 1313508324219.png (344x517, 46K)

>Using botnet satellites
>Thinking that non-botnet apps would do anything.
Short answer: No.

Attached: 1463011232518.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Unbotnet.>>> Leave The US and move to pajeets homeland.

is this a good movie

What movie is it?
Been binging on /cyb/ / dystopian movies recently and I'm looking for more good stuff.

live your life correctly instead of using alternative tools to continue bad behavior

the 13th floor

>How the fuck you get out of the botnet?
You go completely offline. You delete all the accounts you can, you cancel all credit cards and bank accounts. You work for cash. You live off-grid innawoods. You forage, farm, and trap.
Anything less is useless.

Thanks fren

Not that guy, but LOS is trusted, but without GApps. That's a fucking no-no.

I use CopperheadOS, it's like Google-free Lineage with extra security patches.

Pihole is a cool thing, got one and I'm happy.

As for "complicated for normies", no it's fucking not. It's a pet. If you don't need "muh cooel OwnCloud interface", SSHFS is a thing. My home network is too slow, so I use a VPS for VPN and OwnCloud.

Trust me, the setup is one time, it's easy.

It's too late now.
Why didn't you listen?

Attached: GNO.jpg (800x533, 51K)

U cant

Can I have a quick rundown about what a pihole is and how it work? I am on my botnet device (phone)