So why does this have such a high failure rate?

So why does this have such a high failure rate?

Having to do the captcha 3-5x for every post for a few weeks now. Am I the only one experiencing this? Is this Jap Moot's way of extorting money to sign up for his service?

Attached: hero-recaptcha-invisible.gif (200x200, 293K)

probably your IP is suspicious, are you using a VPN or public WIFI?

I'm using Pale Moon and it's so fucking slow. It always fails the first try, no matter if it's correct or not. But when I use Internet Explorer 11 it works with one click. I imagine it's the same with Chrome.

everything google touches is really fucking bad

>Pale Moon
>Expecting speed
What the fuck is wrong with you?

happens to me to, captcha is just cancer, don't think its related to your pc

This is happening for me too, a year ago it was just the normal one where you select three squares and now it's the distorted slow fading ones with a next button that fail at least twice before they work

It is fast you shitposting nigger. Recaptcha probably fucks over every nonbotnet browser.

It's not failing, it's milking your input.

captcha is a botnet

Using chromium. But I have the similar issue with failing most of my first tries, even second and third tries too.

Nothing has changed on my part. Its private home computer with static IP.

You're solving captchas with "SKIP" button, aren't you?

Attached: 54000249.jpg (600x375, 31K)

No

>You're solving captchas with "SKIP" button, aren't you?
I am. Why?

You're making stupid posts again, aren't you? It took me 3 tries to post this

Attached: 1441994938615.jpg (499x294, 53K)

t. Tinfoil

Attached: 1469304844428.png (1104x927, 84K)

they never pass. Only "VERIFY" captcha passes.

I don't know how you guys browse Jow Forums without using the non-JS captcha

Using the non-JS captcha means enabling the referrer, and I have no intention of doing that.

howto?

What would happen when the botmakers managed to break this?
What did Jow Forums look before captcha?

Becuse you are using adblock and tracker blockers. Google is punishing you

Don't they know you're browsing Jow Forums anyway? You need an API key to put captcha on your website and they can associate API key with website so if Jow Forums has 12345 as their key and IP 111.222.333.444 requests to solve a captcha with API key 12345 they would know that IP 111.222.333.444 is using Jow Forums and at what time even though no referer is sent.

>What would happen when the botmakers managed to break this?
They did it many times. In one case that I remember, google reverted to earlier version which wasn't compromised.

t. FBI nigger.