Holy shit this is fast. It feels like the C of RMDBs...

Holy shit this is fast. It feels like the C of RMDBs, you have to implement your own shit but it's blazingly fast because you don't get the pajeet bloat.

Attached: unnamed.png (354x415, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mongodb.com/compare/mongodb-mysql
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For real

Pleb tier. Writing to /dev/null is much faster

>mongodb.com/compare/mongodb-mysql
>As a result, non-relational or “NoSQL” databases, like MongoDB

Poor bait

Attached: funnypost.jpg (325x510, 63K)

I do Oracle PLSQL. Most of it gets spoonfed, your fucked when it infinite loops, even if you do it for lols.

Attached: 1524372189325.png (1300x2000, 251K)

Just keep everything in RAM and it's even faster. Just store everything in C arrays.
It's a new trend known as NoDB, even better than NoSQL.

Alright I started by writing a lot of insults but I'll take the time for you as your post, expect calling things you don't know about pajeet bloat, was positive.

MongoDB is very cool but I'm sorry to break it to you, it's not edgy at all and basically is the go-to DB for most shitty startups nowadays because it's really easy to use it and that it's quite recent so bandwagon JS retards like it.

NoSQL database are not at all competitors of SQL databases because, while theoretically comparable, all the (popular, at least) implementations of it are very much centered around different choices when it comes to scaling (see CAP theorem).
But it cannot realistically (at least with what's out there) replace "traditional" SQL databases (which explains why it is still used) which fullfill a very different role.
And that role is way harder to get around which is why Oracle sells licenses for metric shittons of money, why Google has their own "secret" one and they keep it that way instead of open-sourcing it, and why Postgre and MySQL are still so popular in companies that don't want to be assfucked by Oracle, preferring to take the toll of the lower performance. (which is understandable, fuck Oracle).

Also since you seem impressed by MongoDB, you can look around for Cassandra and ElasticSearch which are also very cool NoSQL databases.

except*
and also ElasticSearch is based off of Lucene if you want a bit of history.

I have to work with this database, I like it because it's easier to develop fast, althought you have to be very careful with the information.

"Honey for bees that attract wasps"

Attached: connect_port.jpg (735x730, 93K)

hey retards, OP was baiting. congrats on biting

sage

Attached: 1901226_1006500596086641_3861294923538715567_n.jpg (640x660, 34K)

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

Attached: ifunny.jpg (758x696, 57K)

Attached: ifunny2.jpg (758x717, 81K)

Attached: ifunny.png (500x524, 106K)

needsmorejpg

Attached: ifunny4.jpg (500x524, 9K)

Why the FUCK do people use MongoDB? It's literally the MySQL of NoSQLs. It's the worst one out there.

holy shit, I can totally see this becoming a trend in onions devs

Should be called MongloidDB

yep, there's a bunch of stuff based off lucene, es being one of the most popular

Onions
Tbh
Senpai
Basedboy

Does /dev/null support sharding?

I love you user