Ignore tinder all my life

>ignore tinder all my life
>installed it 5 days ago
>get a match within minutes
>text for a few days
>talk on phone
>she invites me over
>says we will sleep in the same bed

Is this the best piece of technology of all time?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-10-02-at-15.21.18.png (1486x924, 85K)

Don't count your chickens before they hatch

>needing proprietary malware to get yourself a date

I slept with some girls pretty easily one semester via tinder, it's basically just speed dating
Jow Forums shitstorm inbound

It's good if you live in big cities but not so useful in smaller areas.

Good job though.

you're about to get mugged

she wants the d senpai

i'm like 1000 miles away from the nearest big city

Tinder sluts get wet when I show them my home server.

this
Last weekend I had to go to a bigger city and tried it out, got so many matches but I didn't have the time to meet any of them. Meanwhile in my small city nobody uses it. Shit sucks

>Get tinder
>Use solid pic approved by other females
>Avoid dudebro and fishing pics
>Never get matches except fatties

>Make fake account
>Use a smiling cat pic
>Matches for days

You're thinking of Craigslist personals (RIP).

enjoy it while you have a fresh account
the algorithm is designed to give you lots of views as a new member, and wanes you off them unless you get mad swipes and use the chats a lot

if your going to leverage tinder for your personal pleasure you should read up on what users have gathered about the algorithms.

The older I get, the less appealing a relationship seems. Like if you think life is hard imagine maintaining 2 lives.

>imagine maintaining 2 lives.
and more if you have kids.

>Corporatist Eugenics
No, no it isn't.

Theres moments I wanna find a new gf but then I think, “ugh all that work pretending to clean up more often than I do, play vidya less often than I do (already rare), and hide Jow Forums”

Tinder sluts are succubi

Are you telling me the appeal to pay someone to complain to you every day isn't there for you?
/s

>install tinder 2 yrs ago
>mostly match with fat girls, trannies, smokers/druggies/single moms
>sometimes get good matches
>start talking to them
>it becomes clear they aren't even interested in meeting up, they just use the app for validation
>convos are always reddit/cringe as fuck anyway
>uninstall app
>lose hope

I swear I'm a 5-6/10, have a job, car, going to school, etc. and I'm still a complete failure. Just really sucks man.

>going to school
mm maybe wait a couple years until ur outa school
tinder is good when you have lotsa money to spend on practice dates or u wanna settle down with a fatty

Stop using propietary software.

Attached: o8dwGwj.png (591x347, 121K)

the types of chicks that use tinder to hook up are the types of chicks that hook up with strangers as revenge against their boyfriends.

so in my opinion, meeting a girl on tinder to hook up is great, as long as she doesn't turn out to be interesting and generally attractive for a long term relationship. any chick that knows how impossibly easy it is to hook up using tinder is bad bad news for a long term relationship.

>Are you telling me the appeal to pay someone to complain to you every day isn't there for you?

Yeah seriously gfs are all fucking whiners holy shit if they didnt suck my dick I wouldnt be able to stand them at all.

>Hey bb, wanna come back to my place and watch bbb???

Attached: p10449498_p_v8_aa[1].jpg (960x1440, 224K)

Anyone else think eharmony/match/okcupid/coffeemeetbagel is better? Which And why?

Muslima is best

Attached: muslima.jpg (500x597, 55K)

yeah best STD app in the world user. enjoy your slow and painful death if you get a superbug.

>Implying the reddit app isnt better

I've used tinder off and on for while now and by and large the girls i've met on there are of average quality, sometimes better. It's way better than okcupid, i don't think i encountered a single girl on that site without some sort of personality disorder.

Nobody who has even used Tinder is worth interacting with in any capacity. Yes, that goes for you too, so if you use Tinder, you may need to face some cold, hard facts about yourself.
>implying gnu-tinder would be any better in terms of principle

you ugly

>says we will sleep in the same bed
>will
Also you missed the part where a nigger will also be in between y'all 'in the same bed'

I would submit myself to the shame if using tinder if having a Facebook profile wasn't mandatory, that's a line that I won't cross

Neat, a threesome.

I laughed way too hard at that.

same here. if they'd let you use it without facebook, i'd consider it. now that facebook is gonna make its own dating service, it might happen. but then all the women here will probably just use the facebook one exclusively, so tinder will have no value and i'll continue not making a facebook account and not using tinder

Haven't had that, but I did get the "not telling me about a guy tied up in a black latex suit on a chair in the corner who's just going to watch." Couldn't do it.

10/10 best thing I've ever read.

Attached: 1521829282683.jpg (657x527, 38K)

T. Bitter virgin

Attached: chadlaugh.jpg (600x536, 71K)

It's p good
>message girl on tender and offer dinner
>she wants to come back to my house and eat chinese food
>end up going to party and start making out
>leave the party at 12am and go back to my place and smash
>wake up and do it again
Ended up spending all weekend together and were hanging out again Tuesday. When I had all but given up. Thank you based tendies.
Also as a bonus she had pierced nipples :>

Attached: OMCBrAvKljKMfBwz0OeqMIl5ADZvx8bjBptM_HNtHBE.png (527x676, 389K)

>mfw the botnet wants you to die virgin

based botnet
killing Jow Forums-tard condition

Enjoy your herpes lol

>going to party
dropped

>on okcupid, pof, and tinder
>cutie in banking likes me on all 3, it's a trifecta!
>her profile says we'd get along great
>still too afraid to message her.

I've smashed so much meaningless puss from these things, but for some reason I can't accept rejection from someone who obviously desires to meet up with me.

Attached: love.jpg (881x530, 393K)

socmedia is a spook, so i'm not interested

Tinder shills on suicide watch since facebook will destroy their shit.

Social media is the downfall of western society

My girlfriend is constantly going through shit and needing comfort. My life is shitty too, but I can handle myself. It feels like she always needs something from me, and I just can't be fucked to care.

>OP is chad, pic related

Attached: 0097 - 8DwpCYc.png (804x804, 163K)

Remember to delete and remake your account every week for that free boost.

blender foundation and chill

What are some free as in freedom dating apps?

Dude she clearly is really into you and just too afraid to be rejected herself. Reach out to her, there will be no rejection.

Hahaha, you underestimate the spaghetti that I contain in my pockets ready for spillage. I've been on Jow Forums since 2005, no one in banking can handle this much concentrated internet autism.

>this thread
Fuck off go back to /b/

You can sign up using a phone number. Buy a Sim card setup a number for a burner account and Bam.

>a bonus