ITT: Jow Forums writes a letter to the NASA OPSPARC competition administrators regarding their blatant disregard for...

ITT: Jow Forums writes a letter to the NASA OPSPARC competition administrators regarding their blatant disregard for meritocracy
one
word
at
a
time

the message on their front page:
>On Sunday, April 29, hackers attempted to change the vote totals in the NASA OPSPARC Challenge, so managers of the challenge decided to end public voting to protect the integrity of the results.
>The challenge team has an accurate record of the voting results prior to the attempted disruption.
>The top three Public Choice teams in each category will be notified and recognized on the challenge website.
>In accordance with the judging criteria and voting procedures stated on the OPSPARC website, a panel of NASA Goddard judges will make a final determination of the winners using the published rubrics.
>
>Before the voting ended, members of the public were using social media to generate support for particular teams in the public voting.
>NASA supports this kind of community-based effort to encourage students to engage with science, technology, engineering and math and recognizes social media as an important tool for that support.
>Votes generated this way are legitimate and will be counted.
>Unfortunately, it was brought to NASA’s attention on Monday, April 30, that some members of the public used social media, not to encourage students and support STEM, but to attack a particular student team based on their race and encouraged others to disrupt the contest and manipulate the vote, and the attempt to manipulate the vote occurred shortly after those posts.
>NASA continues to support outreach and education for all Americans, and encourages all of our children to reach for the stars.

I'll start.
Hi

Attached: file.png (1722x732, 103K)

niggers

and

Bye.

I agree with NASA's decision.

onions

Gay

weeping

free-as-in-freedom

BTFO

eternally

pubic

Jew

Hax0r3z

will

fucking

Terry A Davis

biglulz

Your

BLACKED

white

cock

virgin

Śoý

why

autism.

we've got some progress, but it's missing something

Attached: file.png (1671x453, 130K)

you

are

Too

OP

Rape!

my

Bepis

Sister!

Nasa

Lois Griffin Rule34

after

Three

moonlanding-fakers

You

anime

found

Chad's

flat

boner

gay

ass

but

niggers

fucked my

wife

's son

51ck

's mom

So you're mad that they don't allow you to ruin the vote? How surprising

jews

remember that:

we

sexualize

wuz

anime

dindu

shitnigger

Sincerely, The Jews

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Love, RMS

poppycock

PS

FUCK

YOU

kikes

PPS

It was ruined from the day 1, as niggers were spamming that crap all over the normiebooks and other "social" media. If anything, it was balanced by those "hackers".

What is however more amazing is the fact the NASA website is susceptible to sql injection.

niggers

get

dabbed

WHITED

and

snuggled

blacked

soi

Therefore

the new world order

Benis

alright, boys. we're making some hard-hitting points here. keep the juices flowing.

Attached: file.png (1696x1453, 289K)

catastrophic

anal

ANYONE WHO OPPOSES ISRAEL SHALL PERISH
THE AMERICANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A SPACE PROGRAM, THIS IS A WARNING, NEXT TIME WE THE ZIONISTS WILL BLOW YOUR ROCKETS UP

Terry would be proud.

don't you dare put quotes on that, I'm a real hacker uwu
by the way the vulnerability wasn't on NASA's end you mongrel, it was in the third party voting bullshit

Attached: 152194701382-b.jpg (5616x3744, 1.07M)

The vote was already ruined by a BLM activist who was only okay with the fully black team getting the prize. Most of the teams were of mixed race, but the black supremacists on twitter only wanted black people to win. The contest was meant to be about science ideas, and some cunt tried to turn it into a race war. NASA is saying that it was okay when the black team got 99% of the vote due to spammers from twitter, but it wasn’t okay when Jow Forums later proved more effective at vote rigging, and the all-white team ended up in the lead. The voting should’ve been cancelled, and the winner should’ve been decided by judge. NASA’s just afraid of being attacked by “activists”. Their funding’s already at risk, the last thing they need is to be called racist. This was nothing but a disgusting proxy war by race supremacists from twitter and Jow Forums.

I'll append this to the message from the Jews. Well said.

Muh

>pol
lmayo the only thing pol is good at is asking for help from smarter boards :^)

melanin

Well, yeah. That's a given. Jow Forums once tried to hack google translate on their own, and their solution was to type "print variable 1" and hit the translate button.

S-sorry senpai.

Please give Terry Davis a job.

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantasizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like star trek seven of nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kind of sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantasized about leading a catholic army like dune, of mexicans or brazilians? that was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. she reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said juicy or toxic as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about the age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each others dicks. Dr. Tsakalis has an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytex had a oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched disks to each other's assholes.
Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.
I have God's official endorsement. I win and the CIA/FBI niggers lose. Just wait. Dumb fuck FBI niggers. Please employ me, I am homeless, I will free your facilities from the CIA and launch God's temple into space.