X-posting from Jow Forumseddit and Jow Forums. This experience also holds for all IT-engineers...

x-posting from Jow Forumseddit and Jow Forums. This experience also holds for all IT-engineers. All of you are pigs and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Attached: 1525709305673.png (830x900, 143K)

>Complains about racism in the industry
>Says White boy

I hate women so much. Why do we need them again?

Don't you know? Racism doesn't real if it's towards the "privileged" classes

>reddit

get out, its not even summer yet

x-fuck off back to where you came from

Attached: 1514645207080.jpg (500x600, 108K)

>Woman in STEM
>Wastes her time writing political diatribes on the internet instead
>projects her failures and ineptitude onto others
lmao, sad!

>neoliberal
>left-wing
kek

Not sure. I just have a Roomba.

Found the incel terrorist dumpfkin

Jesus Christ, I couldn't read it in its entirety. Fucking whining little bitch.
>hurr durr racism
>hurr durr misogyny
>hurr durr right wing
who fucking cares, go on with your life. If people are racist, fine. If people are misogynist, fine. Let them be, should they pretend they're not? Should they lie to themselves so you don't feel offended?
Fucking retarded.

>why should you care if people murder you?

Statistically speaking I think its more likely that this person in particular is a judgemental busybody, than it is that EVERY dude in engineering is a closet nazi.

also

>tough on crime
>libertarians and ancaps

Is this bait?
Are you really comparing murder with using hurtful words?
Jesus Christ, how old are you?

Did you at least dress it in some cute clothes?

I unironically believe that you should kill yourself.

>3 upvotes
>3 months ago
Who the hell cares? It's obvious no one took this women seriously or even cares, so why bring it up? Just leave it buried with the rest of the shit

Attached: mad.jpg (1800x1578, 212K)

>quiet people who don't want to die in the race war are psychopath's and worse than racist bigoted engineers who lead the other mugsoggyknees
Do they really want everyone to hate them?

>Trumpets are resentful kissles virgins

I thought this was common knowledge

back to your containment thread, richard

How do we solve it? I unironically think re-education is the solution. Maybe socialization summer programs

I have bought an extra dishwasher.
Now I don't need someone to empty it, I just move the plates from one to another.
If I ever get confused, I would just run them both.

> violent right-wing
Didn't read LOL

Okay let me ask you a question, what is your ethnicity and gender?
Now another question, what does it matter?
Just be yourself and do stuff, if a black female is a great programmer than she should be able to BTFO every racist misogynist.
She doesn't need to be treated special. Grow some skin and don't fuss about words.

legalize prostitution
you don't hear about virgins shooting up schools in germany, australia or holland don't you?

Sounds like Brazil

back to Jow Forums, low-brow bottom-feeder, don't come back until you actually have something to be pissed off about.

>Germany, Australia, Holland
>No shootings in properly feminist liberal countries
Wow really makes you think

i'm a white str8 male, i just think he should kill himself because i don't like racism, just deal with it, its just words, if he's a great person, why does it matter, can't he just BTFO me?

tell you what, pal; grow some balls. its just anti-racism. It literally isn't that dangerous.

@65841536
those aren't feminist countries, no u 4 u