My local community college is offering an Associate's in Cybersec, and near the end of it you'd get your CCNA

My local community college is offering an Associate's in Cybersec, and near the end of it you'd get your CCNA.

Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_20180507_130116_133.jpg (750x933, 83K)

Get the CCNA by yourself.

if you can look at her and honestly say you wouldn't i would believe you are gay

>her
Also I am asexual, I wouldn't give a fuck if she was a woman or not.

OP here. I'd fucking destroy that ass, yes.

tbqh she's passable and reasonably attractive (which is rare), but at the end of the day there's a cock under that dress, so I'm gonna have to say nah, miss me with that gay shit.

would you let him/her/it shaft you up the ass?

>isnt pansexual

>person you're attracted to has nine trillion cells containing the Y chromosome
>not gay

mannn this pretty much desu senpai

I honestly think those who like traps are closet gays working very hard to suppress their homosexual fantasies (ie OP).

>Tfw none of the homos that hit on me offer to become a qt girl(male)
And like 80% of poeple hitting on me since becoming fit are good looking homos, rest are married old women

This is a good place to ask. My old roommate is a a cyber security expert, and we were on the same internet (obviously, but I was connected via ethernet.) Could he see what I was jerking off too?

Attached: 1520375121825.jpg (846x960, 112K)

What if it's an artificial pusy ?
The really good ones take take an expert to distinguish from the real deal

Yeah. Get a VPN.

No it doesn't. The best one still looks like a bloody rotten wound which it is.

It's a good thing they can't spread their degenerate genes anymore. Ensures that such freaks are a minority with spontaneous appearance here and there in society much like rare diseases.

How would he do something like that.

>Unironically being heterosexual

Attached: DaTDc-FUMAAvdQq.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

>community college
brainlet.png

Wireshark, nigga

This is a blue board, so I can't post the picture I'd like to. Suffice it to say that, while there's no shame in being tricked by a picture of a passing tranny, any male who would voluntarily put their cock anywhere near this man's genitalia is not only gay but also has a very strong stomach.

There's a difference between a woman's axe wound and a literal axe wound mate.

to bad she will undergo the surgery though

>I'd fucking destroy that ass
I think it would be your ass getting destroyed by her

I think you're the gay one.
If he tucks his dick, his tip can touch your ballsack. That's pretty gay.

The nose job is really bad.
It's big up top and tiny at the bottom.
If not for that, yeah I'd choose her(him) over 99.9% of women.

Only a virgin would think vaginas aren't gross.

I would, but if she went through all that to bag a 6/10 Slavic looking dude I'd promptly get out of there. She's clearly a bit mental.

Attached: dfa.jpg (1424x1480, 469K)

(S)he probably knows how to suck cock better than any actual woman.

This. Or at least give a decent hj.

That's a good looking girl(male)

Wireshark, but assuming your favourite fapsite uses SSL he will only see that you visited the site and not the exact page you were on

>t. never made their partner shower before play

Attached: 1505463485609.jpg (527x537, 60K)

>her

This is not true and you should feel bad for passing misinformation.

I'd legit not even be ashamed of dating that.

You know it is kinky and won't put you through bullshit like women do.

I'd drop my gf for a trap that cute.

>Has diagnosed mental illness.
>Literally the brain of one gender in the body of the other.
>*There's no way that fucked up other shit in that mind"
>She won't be a bother, trust me.

Ur smart.

dude must have the biggest dick in the world if a gay man is willing to have a sex change just for him

Or DPD

>being hit on by married old women
>bad thing
>/implying
KYS homoretardus.
>OP
If slower paced instruction works for you, ccna specific learning courses offered through jc/cc is a big money saver. A little discipline could save a lot of dosh..

I bought one of those artificial pussy things m8, feels like shit

Don't be transphobic it makes you look like an edgy autist

And liking trannies makes people look like mentally unstable sycophants

Not op but going to community college in the fall for cyber security hopefully. It's cool because it will be tuition free because I'm older.

Now if they'd just process my application it's almost been a month...

I'm not attracted to chromosomes but tits. Robot waifu would be cool too.

t. homo

Doesn't matter, the definition of homosexuality is being attracted to male. Male and female is defined by genetics.

Only people who disagree are SJWs

Fake story

That's an actual girl

>Jow Forums Jow Forums & /lgbt/ users (45% of posters)
>able to comprehend the reality of human sexes
OH NONONONO

That doesn't change my stance on the matter. If there's a cock, I'm out.

That makes it worse

im pretty gay but i wouldnt let someone who look inferior fuck me in the ass sorry

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>boner why.png

if the dick's gone it ain't gay

Arguing by definition is retardation. Most straight people are at least a little attracted to traps.

Only people that disagree are closet homes that are afraid of being found out.

>most straight people are a little attracted to traps

Fag in denial

>The really good ones take take an expert to distinguish from the real deal
Are you fucking serious? They need to take medication to suppress their immune system to prevent it from healing shut, because it's a giant wound. Not to mention they need to "dilate it". They literally sit around all day trying not to kill themselves as they down immunosuppressants and shove glass dildos in an open wound.

Attached: SRS tranny retards.png (1409x4759, 404K)

>Most straight people are at least a little attracted to traps.
>Most straight men are attracted to people that look like girls
No fucking shit. If there aren't distinguishable male features shown, then why would be be gay to be attracted to something that, in one's mind, is 100% female. Once you learn about the penis, it becomes gay if you're still attracted.

You want to fuck a man in makeup. If you're a fag, whatever. But trying to imply everyone else is a faggot too? Get a grip on reality ffs.

routers using wired ethernet won't send another user's packets to you, so there's nothing for wireshark to pick up
unless you fuck with the router, anyway. I think ARP poisoning is the thing to do there?

I consider myself a heterosexual person, but Jow Forums has taught me that there are traps who look so convincing that I consider them attractive. There's also something else about them. I don't like penises, but the thought of someone turning their whole life around just to please men is kind of hot. They risk ruining their lives permanently just so men would get hard when seeing them. They get breast implants and take hormones and use makeup and feminine clothing. They can't drop the act at any point because they would stop being convincing, so they constantly act even more feminine than real women. Feminine manners are hot. A real woman with all the same qualities doesn't seem submissive at all because they never have to. They can freely choose the best one of all the people who are hitting on them, giving women the upper hand. You have to convince women to like you, not the other way around.

I'd still choose a real woman over a trap but I get why people like traps.