Soo...survey time

Soo...survey time.

How many of your PCI-e slots do you have, how many are filled, and what are they filled with? Bonus points for pictures

Attached: motherboard.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

GTX 1080

Attached: MB6AVAS_175266_800x800.jpg (800x778, 184K)

>itx is the real gamer's motherboard

All 6 are full

Attached: Blackwhite.jpg (1600x1200, 416K)

Vega Frontier Edition

filled with what?

>noctua
>1080

what sort of hardware are you running

I mean, all I do with my PC is play games on it, but I only went ITX because my desk has a shelf to the right hand side and I want my PC to fit under it.

Attached: hdhsh.jpg (1600x1200, 265K)

Nothing special. A Pajeetzen 1600 and DDR4 that cost more than the CPU itself.

quad sli GTX 590s
asus thunderbolt card
XFI ti sound card
killer wifi card
light controller
USB expansion/pump controller

>How many of your PCI-e slots do you have
>how many are filled
>and what are they filled with?
GTX 1070s

Attached: magic money making machines.jpg (1600x1200, 311K)

Attached: demtemps.jpg (1600x1200, 1.24M)

That looks overkill as fuck, but it's cool at the same time.

The cooling is underkill
even with
480mm top
3x 240mm in front bottom and rear it still pushes the thermal limit
Full load render its like 1380w on a kill a watt
That build was made in 2011
I have a newer system but its not as overkill like you said ha

And my little ITX box draws maybe 400w at most, wew.

a 1060 and a wifi card (which I no longer need now that I have an ethernet cable). I plan on having extra USB ports on the third slot

Attached: tiddies.jpg (2838x1692, 3.5M)

Nice. I considered going with that Cougar case at one point

I've seen rare voltage spikes of 540w on hwinfo, but 99% of the time I game at 450w

Attached: pee sea.jpg (1512x1512, 483K)

>Stock cooler
>Wifi card blocking GPU airflow
>Dusty
>Switch in the reflection

Disgusting

the dust is imperfections on the case window, it came like that

I'd never recommend the case. Requires far too much effort to make it functional. Had to make a new mount out of the disc drive bay for my hard drive and spend 20 bucks on new case feet so my GPU didn't run at 80+ Celsius. To top it off, dust filters. I needed 6 of the fuckers.

After doing all that though? It's an alright case.

>acrylic pane

You go tempered glass or you go without RGB. Acrylic will always pick up scratches no matter how carefully you baby it.

I wish that Morpheous II wasn't so tall.

well alrighty then

I get the best results when using front fans as intake and sealing off the back to prevent recirculating hot air

But it works when it fits. It keeps my vega below 60c even when drawing 400w (and below 45c when mining).

I was referring to the cougar case that I have. there's no front intake for it beside a tiny 80mm fan mount at the bottom.
I have my fans set up arse-backwards to get the best out of it. CPU fans pulling air in from the back, 2x120mm under the GPU as intakes, 1x120mm above the motherboard as intake. The warm air blows out the vented sides passively that way.

Has the unfortunate side effect of blowing directly in my face, but that just keeps me warm through these cold English summers.

Your case looks completely fine though. It's an InWin, yeah? I'm pretty tempted to swap over to the InWin A1 when it comes out.

are you retarded?

Attached: giuuihiu.gif (200x200, 2M)

Attached: 1516270342001.png (1200x800, 263K)

That looks cramped as hell bro. Take that wifi card out if you don't need it, it is likely obstructing airflow to your GPU.

what if I lower it to the other port instead

Would be fine, but you said yourself that you don't use it anymore so just junk it, bro.

what's wrong with the switch

nintenshit

Don't listen to that idiot, Switch is a great console.

>Console

It's a handheld and the majority of games for it run at sub-native resolution. From a hardware standpoint, it's shit.

the games for it are fine, some even good.

My main machine is a full ATX Asus crosshair VI X370. It has 3 full sized slots and a bunch of small ones. I currently have only a single GPU in the top slot and a WiFi card in the bottom most small pcie slot. I buy full ATX because I refuse to pay the same (if not more) for mITX, and I want longevity/reliability out of my boards.

However my server has an mATX supermicro board with 1 full slot, and 2 half slots. All 3 are populated. GT710 in the top for 4K playback, 4-port SATA 3 card in the 2nd, and a USB 3.1/C add-on card in the bottom.

On my desktop, just a 1070. Threadripper boards have just about everything. Even Wi-Fi. Server has PCIe X1 Intel PRO NIC. A PCIe X16 slot occasionally has a GTX 760 for diagnostic reasons. The other PCIe X16 has a m.2 nvme in it. I have a hardware testing PC that has a PCIe m.2 nvme in it. No pics, at work.