What's the best way on Android to capture all incoming/outgoing SMS locally to say a regular text file...

What's the best way on Android to capture all incoming/outgoing SMS locally to say a regular text file? I have total access to the phone pretty much all the time.

>inb4 mah privacy

Pretty sure me wife of 12 years cheated on me a couple years ago & lied about it. I'm no cuckmister so I need to know. Gonna hit her hard with accusations so she confides in one of her friends to confirm. She deletes texts, so whatever method I use it has to survive that. Rooted phone.

Attached: shia-lebouf-800.jpg (800x600, 108K)

>She deletes texts
You already caught her

This. If she's allowing you unfettered access to her phone but ia deleting texts, it's obvious it's something she doesn't want you to see.

If she's deleting texts does she also take her phone with her everywhere (to shower etc) and does she lock it? Deep trust issues in the relationship are bad even if she didn't cheat.

Also, your plan seems flawed. What makes you think accusing her will cause her to confess to one of her friends?

Yeah, but I need actual proof. We have kids & built a life together, so if I'm doing this I gotta know 100%. Right now I'm just highly suspicious.

Because that's how she is. Been w this girl for a while so I know how she operates. If she's having any sort of marital problems, like clockwork she'll confide in a couple of her closest friends.

She doesn't have any other chat apps or social media, so its either regular SMS or calls, and I have her calls on lock already.

Like I said, big step & I hate to violate privacy like that, but I'm not having any of that shit. Esp of she's kept the lie going for years.

I can't help unfortunatly, but I'd recommend, if possible, that you get better logs than simply a text dump. If you're going through the courts for a divorce it might be handy to have evidence of the cheating (screenshots of the convo might carry more weight, if that's legal.)

Bumpin

you are breaking the law and it will backfire if you want to drag that as evidence to court.

user, you just need a keylogger that dumps the log to a remote listener on another box.

Suggestions? Want to keep it local if at all possible.

I'm not dragging anything anywhere. Just want to know.

Push bullet, it will push messages to a pc client in background

Dude you are ruining your marriage. Why exacerbate this instead of just accepting that you aren't happy and leaving?

maybe IFTTT could help

Why the fuck do people respond to relationship problems with abuse and manipulation while blaming the other party?

>t.woman who got caught cheating

Its hard to leave someone and a family but you clearly are going to be suspicious your whole life and she is clearly not trustworthy. Get it over with now. It will just become more difficult and more expensive the longer you wait. But definitely also find out via legal means so you can use the evidence in court saving you even more money.

Thought of this, but do you know if she deletes a message or thread on the phone, will it sync on the PC to reflect that or keep everything regardless?

>Blames the victim

I am happy, but not if she's cheated & lied. If you wanna be fucked around on, then be my guest. Some of us have self respect.

Try it on your own phone but it's never deleted it for me.

Wow she isn't even adult enough to make decisions by herself.

Women are social creatures. Their opinions rely highly on what other women think.

Set up carbonite sms backup and restore to backup to her or your google drive every 15 min or so. Hide the app and silence all the notifications and you can open the sms output on another phone.