Why are they using Windows, FFS?

Why are they using Windows, FFS?

> reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-game-women/afghan-girl-coders-design-games-to-fight-opium-and-inequality-idUSKBN1I901Z?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5af15b5b04d3016787848a2e&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

You'd expect that at least poor 3rd world countries would use Linux, but no... not even them.

Attached: reuters.jpg (617x668, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPxGjCgIamc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>afghan
>girl
>coders

>coding toys instead of useful infrastructure

Attached: images.jpg (423x347, 17K)

Because no garbage tier laptops come OOTB with anything but Windows or chromeOS.
Think before you start threads.

>to fight opium and inequality
Opium addiction is a result of people having depression, anxiety, or some form of mental state which makes them grasp towards an addiction. Games won't help here but rather distract from tackling the core issue: the person's unique individual problems.
Inequality can't be tackled because people are born unequal in various ways, and people who work and think more than people who don't are automatically more deserving and grasp for more material or immaterial value.

Social justice is retarded because there's no justice in society, just survival and ambitions and a complex clash stemming from it within society.

I'm an african in africa and I code better than most of Jow Forums, working freelance online and making a lot of $$$.

We're not some primates, unlike what most westerns seems to think

Because they have nothing to hide.

you fail to understand that stereotypes exist for a reason, brainlet

the reason being that eurocentrists can't see the ongoing and futur Flynn effect?

Attached: future-FLynn-effect-to-2100.png (602x481, 55K)

I don't see why wh*tes are suprised by a coding non-white as the education, nutrition etc. is getting better in the whole world since several decades.

Attached: Flynn-–-World-Regions.png (3000x1908, 246K)

>utm_medium=trueAnthem
fantastic moderation

Attached: really makes me think.png (637x336, 26K)

>african in africa
hold the fuck up

Attached: 1382087013515.jpg (438x428, 18K)

>SEA not even in the chart
Feels bad man.

Attached: wojak suicide.jpg (274x536, 7K)

I still managed to somehow get some i5-8600k while most of Jow Forums seems to have shitty hardware, kek.

*throws banana*

Attached: elsa-jean-blacked-gif.gif (482x270, 1.91M)

>"You jelly of my consumer technology?"
Nobody cares.

Yeah and I'm a westerner in the west
Who the fuck talks like that about themselves post feet or fake and gay

>East asia going up, already 5 points better than whites (ethnically homogeneous)
>West going down (importing massive amounts of the third world)

Just wanted to point out I'm not some diaspora, which would have made my point flawed.

doesn't the Indians in the US for exemple have a higher iq than the average white? They're also the richest group.

>sweeping generalizations are fun when they are in my favor!

So how much did you pay him to see your hardware?

>Considered heavily years back immigrating to China to avoid the impending collasp of the US and its fallout
>Realized I would be the exact same parasitic influence on them that's fucking us over
>Moral dilemma
A viscous cycle

the flynn effect only appears in non-G correlated subtests.

Also, the fact that heights are rising around the world doesnt mean that pygmies are secretely taller than Swedes.

>hey opium piss poor druggie
>why didn't you play an anti opium game on your pc
> what do you mean you don't even have shoes?

Feet or fake and gay

>a lot of $$$
Maybe by local standards. You're probably making less than US minimum wage.

>Considered heavily years back immigrating to China
Oh boy I hope you're not a FOSS monkey either.

No, it's 15-30% higher but it vary a lot. In the last 2 months I made a lot of money easily by selling some stupid wordpress (good templates) and squarespace websites to some europeans business owners.
Considering how the cost of life is low, I'd have a very good quality of life if isn't an autist that spend the day inside in room. Not spending much.

>doesn't the Indians in the US for exemple have a higher iq than the average white? They're also the richest group.
I've heard that before but there's not proof of it that I can find, only a very simple short term memory test extrapolated to iq, performed on children. The heritability of IQ increases with age though.

But it would make a lot of sense if they were more intelligent than the average white. The immigration system ensures (somewhat) that the immigrant has a education, can get a somewhat advanced job and is sent back if he/she fails. The US is taking the best, if you will.

You can't talk about millions of people without generalizing.

Same, but not China. You wouldn't be a wellfare parasite though, cause they'd throw you out. I have a similar dilemma, I like asian girls but I realize my genes are inferior in many ways.

You can't directly confront opium or opiate addiction with games. Its medical problem with a medical solution. You can at most place a narrative in the game that presents reasons to avoid getting on opiates to begin with or emphasizes that its not cool to be an addict. Same deal with that other thing, although after a certain point "fighting inequality" is just a huge pack of lies coming from many directions, and thats the point where you pretend that the differences between individuals don't make them unequal.

Although I guess you could weave your narrative into the game mechanics a bit (opium making you worse at everything, all male characters doing on average 80% of what the female characters do in gameplay).

well arent you just the coolest monkey in the rain forest

youtube.com/watch?v=WPxGjCgIamc

>In the last 2 months I made a lot of money easily
Well... If it was easy, why doesn't everyone do such things so the country gets rich? Or could it be the case that you're significantly more intelligent than the norm...

The ones that know / are into computer science are a small minority and do mostly scams (phishing, "nigerian prince" or sell "illegal" material or CDs, own a cybercafee etc.), it's easier and risk-free.

Screw opium, they need to be meme'd into spending most of their development money on making "Autism-friendly" playgrounds like they have in the murder capital of the world, Chicago

wangblows is dead. you can't even watch starwars in it anymore

Attached: sdgsg.jpg (1368x776, 454K)

I hate this clickbait MSM crap.

telnet just isn't installed by default, 2 seconds of google could have shown you that and saved you from making this stupid post

dism /online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:TelnetClient

trolled

He probably specified because you mongoloids always think we all are in your shitty country.

underrated post

Could this finally end the heroin epidemic in America?

>wordpress and squarespace

lmao, people bragging about being able to do shit like that is why people think webdev is a joke

they want to stop opium why its so good im an addict because I tried it and really liked it

WE
WUZ
CODER
N
SHIET

>Buy laptop
>Get windows with it
I don't get your problem here.

Hello egypt bro

Opium is literally physiologically addicting

Op is literally a shill. Report this thread.

It's not if you don't need it. That's the fucking point user.
Sugar is addicting because it make you feel good.
Drugs are addicting because they make you feel good or operate better.
You smoke because it makes you feel good and relaxes you.
Every fucking addiction rests on the premise that you are seeking quick and cheap pleasure or functionality (Cocaine) to stave off a core problem in your fucking brain which lead to this.
A normal person without any problems or mental breakdowns, or mental issues, would never get addicted to Opium because they aren't obsessed with seeking its effects, and that includes all other listed drugs.
The only exception is if someone drugged you up with so much Opium or such a drug that your body and mind got fucked by it, but that situation would require you to go into surgeries (which is again due to something that will create PTSD in you or out of a pre-existing mental madness like Transgenders who need to go through 50 fucking operations).
This is the core point of this whole discussion, it's not drugs that make you an addict, but a core unrelated issue in yourself which unresolved forces you to seek countermeasures and compensation.
This is why the only rehab programs that work are also always the ones which put focus on fixing people on an individual basis and resolving their mental issues rather than just trying to paint the drug as the great devil which completely ignores the underlying problem which still festers.

To give incels a sense of superiority? lol sorry your oneitis didn't work out

>I don't understand physical dependence

Why the hell is Jow Forums so racist, antisemitic and sexist? Honestly.

As I said, physical dependence only comes from a massive ingestion which requires either frequent ingestion or massive quantities in one hit.
It doesn't happen from a single fix or an infrequent use of the fix, and it goes for all substances whether alcohol, sugar, tobacco, or even opium and most drugs.
Physical dependence comes from actively seeking it or being overwhelmed in one bout (like surgery) without post-treatment measures from the routine psychological trip while the thing is still in infancy stage.
Physical dependence isn't absolute, and you should know this is you knew fuck-all about anything.

>Opium addiction is a result of people having depression, anxiety, or some form of mental state
Nah, the opium production exploded after America "liberate" Afghanistan.

Because we have to behave IRL, so we waste our poison here.

t. This
They are catching up, yes, but that doesn't mean western and european countries won't continue getting smarter

We get surprised to see people in mid huts coding just as you'd get surprised to hear a cow speak, again you are smart, ok, but you aren't 90% of your demographic

So you ate the nigerian prince scaming everyone. Reported to FBI.

How are games going to fight opium? Is the plan here to get druglords hooked on MMOs so they won't have time to deal drugs?

Because of cunts like yourself giving us a reason to be as such.