I'm kinda forced to install windows 10...

I'm kinda forced to install windows 10, as when I try installing windows 7 on my new pc all the usb ports stop working(probably driver related) and I can't manage to install it so you guys know what I need to configure on windows 10 to get rid of all the spyware?

Attached: 1518647991914.jpg (440x660, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codeabitwiser.com/2014/03/how-to-install-windows-7-with-only-usb-3-0-ports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can patch the usb 3 drivers into your windows 7 install iso

really?
How?

Took me 5 minutes to google on 2g phone connection

codeabitwiser.com/2014/03/how-to-install-windows-7-with-only-usb-3-0-ports/

it's 2018.
Literally install a better os like Linux, BSD, OS X or 8.

But vidya gaems :(

Why would you want to use Windows 7 in the first place? LTSB is better in every way.

Thanks a lot friend.

Attached: 1458552781358.jpg (600x591, 16K)

Install windows 10 enterprise 2016 ltsb

>linux
>better
It's literally worse therw is 0 progression on desktop use.
It's fine for servers but lmao desktop is terrible unless you like to waste time configuring useless stuff.

>windows 10 enterprise 2016 ltsb
What is that?

Get ShutUp10 and disable whatever you want. Just remember that if you allow automatic updates they will fuck with your Windows settings and you should doublecheck ShutUp10 every time an update happens.

The best version of windows.

Yea you can inject USB 3 drivers into a Windows 7 iso to install off a USB 3 port, otherwise install it normally and add USB 3 drivers and whatever drivers afterwards. Win 7 support still exists for most stuff

Attached: u4s2c.jpg (640x360, 59K)

Sometimes its possible to get hardware to work in this situation by installing Windows 7 drivers using compatibility option in Windows 10.

nethack is all you need
x11 is basically automated these days and there are wms without configs like rio

X11 is a piece of insecure software which should have been removed from desktop use 10 years ago but Linux users keep using it thus 0 progression is made.
Wayland is much better but almost no docs and upon recently shitty tooling.

Very nice!

Buy a console

Plug a lan cable inside your pc and it will install everything that you need through updates.

It literally is that easy.

Damn how did I not think of this, anyway I did it by using the usb 2.0 ports instead.