Hi

Hi
Where i live a galaxy s9 and a note 8 cost the same about 800$. I dont have money for s9+ which is around 1,000. Which one should i buy? S9 or note 8?

Attached: [email protected] (940x620, 32K)

Personally i like the size of the Note8.

But either one is good.

please stop buying samsungs trash
their software is fucking horrendous
buy a google pixel 2 or a oneplus 5t

Stop repeating old memes, s9 has treble now you can flash whatever the fuck you want and so will the Note8/s8 once samsung drops p in a year or so, now's the perfect time to buy a samsung

I'd say go for the S9 unless you think you will really make use of the S pen features

>stop buying non-stock android

No, if I wanted to spend 3 weeks setting up my phone, maybe. I'd rather just have my phone be functional the way I like right out of the box. Samsung provides this.

Unless you're autistic and NEED the smoothest android phone in existence, I see no reason to buy a pixel.

Neither. Get the s8 if it's available. The s8 and s9 are almost exactly the same phone. The s9 has a tiny SoC bump, a second camera aperture for low light pictures, and FM radio. And they moved the fingerprint sensor to the middle so you can't use the same cases from the s8. I went into a shop to buy the s9 but when I compared it against the s8, it just wasn't worth the $120 difference so I walked out with the s8.

He could be after the larger screen, it's pretty nice

>trash
Confirmed for someone that hasn't used Samsung devices since TouchJizz was a thing on flagships.

The S9 has lots of improvements the SoC is decently better not just a tiny bump. There's also a better GPU, stereo speakers, better fingerprint placement, treble support, better camera, less curved screen, etc. But I guess if you're a poorfag an extra $120 is a big deal kek.

>You didn't spend money you didn't need to spend for shit features you don't need, you must be poor
Gr8 b8 m8. I r8 it 8/8

Just because you don't care about them doesn't mean he doesn't.

Samsung is unironically the only usable android brand. Fuck off Google Chang. Your devices are inferior.

>SD835 to SD845 in USA
>Decently better
Nope.
>GPU not part of SoC
You really don't know what SoC means do you? It's the CPU, GPU, RAM and NAND flash storage. It's an incremental upgrade at best.
>Stereo speakers
Literally who gives a fuck? Whether it's one speaker or two, they're still tinny sounding shit on any smartphone except maybe that one chinkphone that's 90% speakers.
>Better fingerprint placement
Subjective. Also, mostly to make people buy new accessories.
>Treble support
Only matters if you use stock ROMs.
>Better camera
Same camera, just dual aperture for low light pictures for people too stupid to switch to "pro" mode and make adjustments.
>Less curved screen
Didn't feel a difference.
>Poorfag, etc
No, just not a retard. I went into the store planning to spend $720 for the S9, but after using both and reviewing their specs, it was a better deal to get the S8 for $600.

>Same camera, just dual aperture for low light pictures

Same sensor, different lenses

S8:
>12MP f/1.7

S9:
>12MP f/1.5-2.4

Also, if you think switching to pro mode and tweaking the settings would give the same picture quality as the variable aperture lens, you're kinda retarded.

Same quality? No. But for what the average normalfag would be using it for in low light, you could easily switch to pro mode and adjust the shutter speed to a longer value to let in more light

had s9, i honestly prefer the regular pixel 2 over it

>H-HURRR BUY MUH CHINK TRASH PIXEL
>DURR MUH SQEUEEZE
Pixel 2 is unironically a terrible phone

>Nope.
Its upgrade is mainly the GPU

>Literally who gives a fuck? Whether it's one speaker or two, they're still tinny sounding shit on any smartphone except maybe that one chinkphone that's 90% speakers.

my brother has an s9+, the speakers are quite good for a smartphone, comparable to those shitty portable speakers people use from jbl

>Subjective. Also, mostly to make people buy new accessories.

No, its better all around, the placement might be subjective, but the scanner itself is objectively better

>Only matters if you use stock ROMs.

Yeah, you totally cant flash Generic LOS roms on an s9 at all
treble will help custom roms more than it helps stock roms

>Same camera, just dual aperture for low light pictures for people too stupid to switch to "pro" mode and make adjustments.

different aperture, better software behind it which matters because youre not gonna get either of those upgraded on the s8

>Didn't feel a difference.

Curved screens needs to die on both smartphones and monitors.

>No, just not a retard. I went into the store planning to spend $720 for the S9, but after using both and reviewing their specs, it was a better deal to get the S8 for $600

Should have bought something good instead of throwing 600 buckaroos away

>>SD835 to SD845 in USA
>>Decently better
>Nope.

But it is. Peak performance is like 30% higher, it just throttles over time. But for typical phone tasks it'll be an improvement because it won't have the time to build up heat and throttle.

get an iPhone x

>I dont have money for s9+
Wait a few more months. Seriously, do you need it RIGHT FUCKING NOW?

Brothers, I just bought a Huawei. When do the feds come?

256GB Note 8 for 700$ on amazon

Jesus this level of bugman is unheard of.

OnePlus 6 is only two weeks away..

S9 unless you really need the pen on the Note 8. Muh treble and all.

>avoiding Samsung to buy chinkshit
Ha ha ha.