/guts/

Post 'em

Attached: E9CD4F6B-D11F-4DD8-912D-004131AE7831.jpg (1836x2448, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnNl1lhFbzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what cpu

I like compact pc like this.. no stupid extra space they could make it smaller if they realize no one uses HDD any more.

I think its possible to make a very small compackt pc with out having to use weird PCI-e extenders and stuff to move the gpu around gpu is fine size considering CPU fan are so big sure they are abit long but you could easly fit fan above it. and cram it all in tight.

Attached: MVC-007X.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

that thing is tiny

I like modern Gear in old cases

i5 8600k

fractal design nano

>doesn't have /guts/ to kill himself

why would you say this

Attached: 1502081103799.png (741x568, 29K)

Attached: DSC_0289.jpg (2304x1536, 1.69M)

no it's not. It's got all of the negatives of itx and none of the positives. Avoid.

Attached: 20180507_224124.jpg (2328x1611, 576K)

Attached: theolddygoldy.jpg (6648x2972, 3.25M)

Having the power supply on the top always makes me feel uneasy...

>caselets

Surprised last thread died so soon. Bought all new ML fans from newegg's sale few weeks ago. Also refreshed all the wiring made it more tidy and user friendly.

Attached: update.jpg (1960x2408, 1.18M)

Guts threads these last two years have become more sporadic and almost always die quickly, with the exception of a few runaway successes that reach bump limit, but those only happen once a month

>but moooooooooooooooooooooom

Attached: mB1dyV3.jpg (3065x2865, 546K)

Attached: IMG_20171222_183145.jpg (2592x4608, 1.37M)

yeah many on Jow Forums have turned into hating desktops because "games are for children" and moved on to owning 10 year old chinkpads with cum stains or buying oem dell's to circle jerk about.

GPU is sagging, I don't want it to.
What can I us as a brace?

Common household stuff pls.

Attached: 34r5.jpg (707x943, 65K)

Nice. Good stuff.

True, BST usually ends up a lot better.
>But reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You roasted me so good man, love your build btw

Finally took a decent picture of my Ryzen APU computer

Attached: 2018-05-09 (guts).jpg (1800x1959, 949K)

nice spaghetti

>msi tomahawk
ever get the urge to throw your motherboard at a white man while chanting around a fire?

built a 2400G pc too just because i had the spare parts, pretty fun building a itx pc for about $350

Attached: IMG_20180508_224522.jpg (1850x3289, 3.6M)

Neat. I like the way the lighting makes it look like a top and bottom.
9/11 spaghetti

Attached: Pussy Moisturizer.jpg (3571x3432, 2.59M)

Cleanest build in the whole thread.

Attached: guts.jpg (676x960, 141K)

Attached: IMG_0847[1].jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

like the aesthetics, going for the exact opposite and i kind of regret it seeing this pic

>all this wasted space

Attached: 05060008.jpg (3415x5122, 2.28M)

got the same case,
too bad the Poo CPU fan obstructs the whole /guts/ view.

Attached: nano s.jpg (1911x1474, 1.25M)

You don't understand mom, I NEED a micro itx.

you can mount a drive there without using that pump mount? How?

Also is that the d15s? What motherboard is it?

Attached: 1d825eab-3165-4b0a-8138-ee0b0d520b8f.jpg (1280x819, 104K)

Nice build user
livin the dream
always nice to see this here
user why
lmao this dumb shit again I thought we got rid of you
Why is your GPU still sagging with a brace?
Oh god
I don't know why it just feels cold from over here, does it run cool?
Nice builds user
Jesus man why
Clean/Clean
Is your GPU ok user?
tiny/tiny

- the case comes with a mounting accessory

- that's a D15, I recently switched to a D14 since it's less bulky

- Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIF

Isn't that show fluid? I think JaysTwoCents on YouTube had his tubes filled with gunk after a month's use of that stuff.

Looks like Mayhems Aurora. Even Mayhems themselves don't recommend it for long term use.

aren't both those coolers taller than 162mm? How do they fit?

that was corrosion from dissimilar metals

they just do,
the case is wide enough.

Too many fans.

Attached: _RIP7165.jpg (1600x1067, 896K)

for you

I know its old, holds up well with cpu oc to 3.8ghz (shitty mbo, cant go further without vrm overheating after few minutes even with added cooling), all inside modified INWIN Gt1 case.
Might be time to upgrade to ryzen this summer.

Attached: 20180427_162143.jpg (2351x1764, 738K)

that whitebalance tho

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1024x768, 284K)

It is Aurora. I’ve been using for about 6 years across three builds. I’ve never had any problems like that. Building up or what have you. I used gold in one build, white in another and red in this one. I would say the only problem I had, which isn’t that bad, is that the red is really hard to get out of the res no matter how much you try and clean it. I probably will take it out and clean it at some point further in the future. But I have never had to take anything apart or had anything break because of it.

Found an fx 6300 and made an rgb meme PC for retro games

Attached: IMG_20180508_185459737_LL.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

>jaysnosense
Who watches that moron?

My pc, still using old gpu tho

Attached: -.jpg (1152x2048, 224K)

what camera is this

now thats a cute fucking CPU cooler

What's your build? I'm big fan of clean and no lighting which is why i went simple as possible for mine. Although lighting seems to be the hardest thing to avoid lately and the new icue program won't let me turn off my aio lighting. I even put electrical tap on the fucking gpu power lights just because of how bright they are at night.
>But reeeeeeeeee
>Oh no a singular internet idiot thinks differently than i do. I should just leave forever!
Serious note then you should already know why i have an itx and until you can prove I'm wasting my time with it you really have no ground to stand on.

The virgin blackout vs the Chad rgb rave

Attached: rgb-build-26.jpg (1400x788, 74K)

>Hey mom, can I leave my PC on for tonight? I don't want the monster under my bed to get me. :'(

Attached: image.jpg (992x744, 107K)

>a singular idiot
You realize it has always been many people who shit on you right? Or are you just so far up your own ass you think nobody would want to shit on you?

Disgusting

Attached: gutsa.jpg (1824x1368, 426K)

>hurrrr why isn't my shit posting working mom!
What are you reason why to hate against ITX and why you're so but hurt I planned it for a future HTPC when I upgrade my main build?
Nice man really like it, I was about to do a white and black theme myself. Only thing I really wish I did get was get a case with a side gpu mount, didn't know it was a thing when I bought everything though.

>le I’m putting it in a HTPC I swear meme
I wonder what your next excuse will be

why are you pairing an fx 6300 with a gtx 1070+ card

Attached: e838d8e78f9077b100eba4fb79626c13.png (170x170, 39K)

shieeet we're pretty similar

Although I made 0 effort to manage cables

Attached: hmmhh.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

Too much exhaust, enjoy 80c gpu temps and dust everywhere
Fucking hate that case

>What are you reason why to hate against ITX and why you're so but hurt
Stroke?

user for the love of God do something about that snake nest.

>too much exhaust
I have another 3 fans as intake, but thanks for your concern.

Didn't see those, unless they're also noctua you might still have the same problem
I still hate the case and it always manages to suck dust

They're the same as the exhaust ones.
>hate the case and it always manages to suck dust
Only had it for about 4 months, but so far it's no worse than my old R4.

Memes
It's running off a helium 5400 wd red 8tb, I'm gonna use it to get through my backlog of 1995-2010 games

what headphones are those?

>Showing off your sata bottlenecked budget ssd
Nvme exists grandpa

>user for the love of God do something about that snake nest.
Why? If he doesn't have a window it doesn't matter

It restricts airflow, making your system run hotter.

fair enough

Shout out to my RGB bois. Fuck the black box cucks who think their some kind of ‘mature’ or classy adult for having that.
Pro tip: watching anime and living with your parents aren’t what adults do. I see all these black box cucks with the an accent of anime talking about how mature they are. They could making action figures out of you, employment not included.

Attached: 76CBC215-C06F-4D6A-BD71-907A5AE397E5.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

Turn that ssd upside down those cables looks disgusting

Fuck off with your disgusting build. RGB isn't the problem its your nasty design skills and poor decision making.

>b-b-but muh linoos video

turbulent airflow is better than flow that just passes through the system without interacting with components

looks like a gay disco in downtown Tokyo

Praying the 4 tiny screws hold up a 3KG power supply so it doesn't drop down, knock your cooler and bend your fins then proceed down further and snap the PCI slot off. All while sucking hot air from your devices.

Yeah fuck knows why people would risk that

Most cases have support where psu sits on, its pretty stable, also that psu is 2kg max.
More of a concern is airflow, my psu was choking when it was on top since i barely had space for exhausts

I would if I could, the sata cable isn't long enough :(
You can buy side gpu mounts from coolermaster, my case wasn't compatible so i just bought one and did a bit of modding (just be sure it will fit) :)

Well that sucks, everything else is looking good tho.

Dang man thanks for the info. I didn't even know that existed. $50 though currently. What mods did you have to do to make it fit? Looks like it also solves the issue of OEM vertical mounts being too close to the glass/class and restricting airflow.

on my NZXT s340 elite it was just removing the metal cross-bars that run along the back of the case where the gpu slots in.
Also, its gonna be a bit pricy because they come with pci-e riser cables (which are around $30) for a decent one

Pretty much a walkthrough of what I did here:
youtube.com/watch?v=BnNl1lhFbzQ

SOUNDBLASTER OMEGALUL

Is it a good riser cable? Any performance differences? Can't really find info about it on google.

absolutely no performance decrease, and by better quality i just mean better looking and better build quality

860 is quick enough for me

I know some riser cables aren't 16x but i found a page confirming it was. I ordered it and will be in on friday. The only thing I really wanted thats left for my build.

Because i'm hardcore dude.

Attached: DSC_1382.jpg (4656x2852, 2.26M)

Attached: DSC_0017.jpg (5046x4000, 4M)

I have an old emachine from 2001 i think it was, my first actual computer that was mine. My fucking dad still uses the damn thing and i keep telling him to upgrade and give it back but wont. Thinking about sabotaging it so i can make it into a sleeper build.

plz no rgbully

Attached: covor.jpg (4378x3284, 3.59M)