/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Curry edition

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg (embed)
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: poo.png (399x394, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HeRG6bVq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for both apollo guy and you are annoying

First for bonus points innovations

Attached: apooloo.png (132x159, 7K)

>2 IPs

(You)

Attached: 1525740801654.jpg (366x463, 32K)

Keeping it classy ptg

Attached: 1525791468523.png (640x1136, 117K)

How's TTG compared to HDB/PTP/BTN? I want in senpai.

it's some gook shit

>tfw the only ones that respect your authoritah are fags

still it's worth the time/effort (i want to believe/tell myself). it's cruise control for tv media entertainment from there on out. once hdb, it becomes significantly easier. you don't need a seedbox just hdds.

Attached: no.png (976x52, 2K)

TTG still recruit on PTP? Still looking for something to upload there to make PU...

Upload individual episodes of pbs docu series

>tfw just paid a nice long visit to the god of music trackers

Attached: 14435381574_76b27d86e5_b.jpg (1024x683, 218K)

I read that as thermalware.

>image
where dis
t. neon

hdbits...

thanks mr spaghetti owo

Attached: sarekblowssperghetti.jpg (750x781, 53K)

neon sack of shit

OP, do you know how many threads we have on private trackers every day? There are at least one. And every time it's the same thing, "/ptg/, new to trackers, give me invite" or the classic "Another day another 10MB uploaded on RED". Well OP, as a seasoned /ptg/-browser, I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself. Have you ever heard of bonus point innovations? Well then go google it, you lazy worthless neon sack of shit. And as I sit here leeching my pooloo account I come to wonder, why is there such a constant influx of hook shit? One can only wonder, but I'll assume you are either from Jow Forumstrackers or public trackers. I would also like to take a minute to tell you to go back to your cesspool of shit and to kindly not come back to /ptg/ unless you have something worthwhile to contribute. I'm not trying to be offensive to you, it's just that I hate lazy sperglords like you. You do know that trackers are a very large resource with a wealth of content right? Well did it ever come across your mind that somehow, _somewhere_, there might be a place that is actually dedicated to helping people with their first interview, that isn't /ptg/? Of course it wouldn't, because you're a thoughtless shitstain. Your trackers are shit, your ratio is shit, and you're shit. But what else is to be expected of a cock-mongling niglet of such status as yourself? As I stated before, go back to whatever cesspool of shit you came from, and please, never return here again.

Yes, you should

I desperately want to get into TheShow. Just registered for TheEmpire to try and reach a recruitment thread, is this the most viable option?

You can see the "invite forum" without ranking up on the .click sites.

Yes but when I try opening the recruitment thread it denies me access so I can only assume they'd want me to be a power user or something.

this
but ironically

this
but unironically

another day another 110mb uploaded to red

Now you can leech v0s

TPS - a Romanian red.dit honeypot. I wouldn't be surprised if fags here are on it

I created this in response to being paranoid.

consider adding this to the pasta if you find it valuable. I dont mind reformatting and adding/deleting from this
pastebin.com/HeRG6bVq

and this goes to all the anons here.
im tired of starting over.
and unironically joining only to get disabled, i rather join some useful sites that make sense if there are anys, to join.
if HDB or HD-T gonna require me to download every few months they better look for other lifeless seeders.
life goes on, and my life doesnt revolve after PTs, but when the time comes i would like to enjoy the fruits of climbing the pyramid

Attached: 14454374.jpg (250x242, 9K)

Legend:
PP - Permanent parking (immunity to inactivity)
SP - Semi-permanent (have to be somewhat active/be active peer)
MS - The mainstream approach (login every X months)
NN - No-No list (have to login and Download/Upload)

wow. just wow. BTN let's u pay for immunity

HDB doesn't really have hit and runs either. You just need to download a movie every 3 months to be safe. Or just download 10 at the end of the year

shouldn't AB be on MS? Last time I read the rules, it only stated you must login once every 10 weeks to avoid pruning.

it should be on PP, because as PU+ youre immune to inactivity pruning.

Sometimes they get disabled because they died

Attached: he ded.png (826x382, 26K)

>He was born in 1988
>not much older than me

Attached: 0wpycKN.jpg (640x360, 41K)

he wasnt banned because of drama, but because he stole other peoples encodes and claimed for them to be his own. could have just uploaded their releases to the tracker instead. wouldnt have changed a thing for him.

Yeah I was born in 1988 too. My life hasn't been much different than his, mostly spent in front of a computer, so I probably need to take better care of my health going forward.

Oh wow. I only knew him as the Horriblesubs founder. It's crazy all the other stuff he accomplished.

Ive put in as SP, because you have to be active peer, you have to maintain your shitty transcodes if no one gonna DL them, in GGn for example, you can be totally off for few years and come back in like nothing have happened
thats why its PP

downloading every x months it too much effort once you get a life, no thank you.
i dont care for the epeen and hurr durr 99% objectively better encodes
there is certain autism lengths i will go into, but not this much,
what i get for putting the effort to join is too little.

consider posting that info so I or the OP will add it to the paste, i would if i were part of BTN

2nd reply is for u

>check ABs list of top uploaded torrents
>like 7 people with 3-4 months old accounts in the top 30
>all of them have 500-1000 transcode uploads, nothing else
These people should be hardlocked at Elite.

What's the point of even getting past PU?

where is that from?

To find out if the laughable claim on the wiki is true.

HDB

was for this

another day and night cycle has passed and during the time the redacted.ch tracker has counted a total of 1 megabyte of upload traffic

Attached: __inaba_tewi_and_reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_drawn_by_gorilla_bun0615__3686415af175583dd5ae1da21ddf (1380x1500, 806K)

Fuck you

weebs often end up killing themselves
why is this even news?

Sucks to be too dumb to use deezloader.

Top is from today, bottom is from two days ago

Attached: red buffer 2 days.png (135x67, 2K)

Will there be a problem if I invite a friend from another country to RED?

only if that country is india

Now that's just more than foolish. Why did he do that? E-penis? Isn't being in a high user class good enough? I'm kind of striving for Legend now, although that may take a while.

Doubt it.

Attached: dance.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>Why did he do that? E-penis
obviously. he wanted to take credit for the release. from what i recall he even made threads on /a/ every now and then, talking about how his encodes fixed aliasing issues or something. turned out that he didnt actually do shit, but just remuxed (or whatever, i dont know what he actually did to the files) perfect files of archiveable quality and labeled them his own.

i just checked AB. apparently he didnt even re-encode the entire thing, but instead just re-encoded the audio from flac to AAC, taking full credit for the entire release.

It would seem BTN was not as great as I thought it was for asian content. How do I get into ADC?

>asian """"content""""
ftfy

>asian content
who cares about that shit

ネオンの糞袋

B-BUT MUH WAIFUS

try TTG or Avistaz, ADC is hard to get into unless you know someone who can invite you

Holy shit when did this happen?

I know enough moonrunes to know that says neon and knowing you something about sack of shit.

I do, because I'm not a boring piece of shit that doesn't try something new. Are you so monotonous that you never venture outside of Hollywood centric shit?

I'm in Avistaz but they're missing a lot of english subs for shows.

>I do, because I'm not a boring piece of shit that doesn't try something new. Are you so monotonous that you never venture outside of Hollywood centric shit?
Kinophiles only watch black and white mute arthouse autobiographies from 1950's T*rkey.

Today is the day that /ptg/'s oldest secret is getting exposed. Most of you are probably newfags but back in the day we didn't like getting attention from stuff, we didn't want them to know that we know all of the ways into the most valuable trackers and that the ways are posted publicly (most normies don't get here so it's not an actual problem) so they won't block it. we wanted to never let them know we exist and for the ones who do to forget. Our goal was to never let the name /ptg/ get mentioned on private trackers/ IRC. What did we do to make that happen? You guessed it right, we created the /marked/ meme. Yes it's just a meme, stuff don't care one bit that you browser here, the ways to get ahead just might get blocked/ changed but you certainly won't. The thing that's hard for me to understand is how the meme is still alive so many years after, it seems like most of you believe it. I guess that what happens when all the oldfags ditch because they completed the pyramid and all that's left is newfags trying to climb

Attached: be.png (1332x772, 390K)

>pretending like "No Leniency for Jow Forums" never happened

Not saying you're entirely wrong but you are misleading people a little bit about the history of this shit. For this I must brand you an ultra mega colossal faggot.

i can't take seriously any race of people you can blindfold with dental floss

>tfw in a meme image

if I'm not on a movie tracker then where should I download idioterne with original sound and subs? or would dubs be fine?

Attached: mpv-shot0224.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Did myr change her ahd profile picture?

>No Leniency for Jow Forums
tell me more

Attached: 1525305306522.jpg (667x593, 242K)

Just get it from usenet like everybody else, no ratio lol

/marked/

Attached: 7f3r36.jpg (236x236, 10K)

>marked with a different username

Right? Anyone other than staff using their tracker names on reddit are retarded. I lie about what trackers I'm on, how long I've been where, and rank just to throw off those mark-happy faggots.

neon sack of shit

(read the wiki faggot)

1 Thou shalt not use seedboxes.

also i do have 70gb buffer so im not complaining about not having it to begin with

Attached: __mizusawa_matsuri_citrus_saburouta_drawn_by_fujisaki_ribbon__d859774c3aef19226f7d88f68abe566e.jpg (2508x3541, 3.93M)

I like to casually namedrop PTP and how many TBs of movies I have at the bar, panties just start dropping

deezloader isn't a seedbox you fucking moron, what are you even doing on private trackers anyway? Fuck off to rutracker, you're in way over your head.

Don't fuck with him, he's legit, he has 70 GBs of buffer

>he wasnt banned because of drama, but because he stole other peoples encodes and claimed for them to be his own
No, I was banned because I kept asking what the fuck was the point of the race.
Someone rushes out a remux with shitty subs, FLAC bloat, and missing NCOPs and EDs and they own the slot just for being first. Put some work into it, cutting the size by 40% with ordered chapters, and it counts as a dupe while another encode of much lower quality at the same size is somehow unique and special enough to stay.
AB staff was utterly retarded in considering there to be anything special about running video through x264. The only thing that matters is the result -- what file size is is, and what quality is it?
They were keeping shitty encodes while deleting perfect remuxes and insta-deleting every single thread asking what the fuck was the logic behind that nonsense?

>interacting with staff
We told you bro.

>FLAC bloat

Attached: firefox_2018-05-01_22-55-58.png (491x586, 593K)

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1498842833024.png (717x363, 258K)

I haven't missed AB yet so it hasn't been any deal at all.

not rukia but
I saw a group that would keep 24 bit fucking FLAC on their releases but bitstarve their shittily encoded x265 and defend it by saying "it's not a big difference"

Nep-Blanc?

>four stupids shared invites on Jow Forums (literally first fucking rule on every tracker to not share invites on public forums) and created a fake story to save their ass
>they talked about what to say to mods on IRC and all their chats were leaked on reddit
>"no leniency for Jow Forums" is "no leniency for idiots who share their invites where they are supposed not to, like Jow Forums" but people here like to think they're important and that tracker's mod care about them

Also read the wiki, all screenshots about this story are there

Yep.

Ordered chapters are shit and incompatible with many players and you clearly don't have the right hardware to play audio properly if you think FLAC is a meme. Also you were banned due to being a complete asshole from what I can see.

If you're so adamant about this shit why don't you post all your accounts on each cabal tracker for us to gawk at?

that's not true, I mostly watch Iranian arthouse this month
t. Kinophile (unironically)

>incompatible with shit players
ftfy
Also proper movies or music might have a lot different sound quality than Chinese cartoons. Have you tried ABXing an anime episode?

Does getting /marked/ affect getting invites from recruit threads for cabal trackers? Pretty sure I'm /marked/ as all hell.

Not everyone has internet as fast as yours.

He wouldn't be able to ABX qaac q109 on anything.

/doublemarked/

>incompatible with many players
if that's what you're concerned about we might as well go back to 8 bit and hardsubs

I'd rather install a decent player than waste half my disk space with duplicate data.

>being a human know your meme page

Shut the fuck up and die.