Some of my friends want me to shave my legs, despite me being a guy

Some of my friends want me to shave my legs, despite me being a guy
They say it'll be cute
I tell them no but they keep asking me
Am I a gay whore if I do?
One of those friends is a girl, so does that make it not gay?

Attached: 1528317224640.png (321x321, 12K)

Tell them to fuck off

do whatever you want to. if it doesnt hurt others or yourself then why not :)

The more gender roles are dismantled in this society, other gender roles will fill the gap. You are likely the first of a generation that will be told "if you look more cute and feminine, why not go all the way?" Personally I'd love to be in your shoes, but its not exactly the best thing that modern society is pushing feminine men to completely do away with masculinity. Tell them that you prefer to be masculine and that you don't want to shave your legs and gay shit like that. Either that or just do as they ask. Maybe that girl is into cute guys, go ahead and fuck her or something. Sorry for the mouthful.

Fpbp

don't do it, it's a complete waste of time, you won't regret not having to shave it constantly

What the fuck is wrong with not looking like a goddamn monkey? I shave my legs weekly and my face as soon as hair come up otherwise it's itchy as fuck. I'd shave my arms too but that'd be too much work and I'd rather get rid of my shit with a laser removal.

Don't listen to these sissy losers, real men don't need someone's approval.

Here what's going to happen.
>Be OP
>Shaves his legs
>His friends make fun of him for having shaved legs
>OP feels shame
>Comes back on Jow Forums
>Blogs about it
>The end

Holy shit dump your friends then. No point in having worthless fucks who won't respect one's choice or believe unironically in gender roles. Besides I've been friendless for a year and everything is still alright with me.

I shaved before for that reason, but i have sensory issues with my skin. I would literally scratch skin off because of how itchy it was. I'm opting for laser hair removal too.

honestly, I shave my face more because I would look like a neckbeard with it

Shaving the face has gotten easier with each shave, it still itches like a motherfucker but its getting less itchy as time moves on. I can't exactly do that for my entire body though.

ROFL you are being groomed into becoming a fag. Oh that is a knee slapper and whats even more funny is you are thinking about it.

May I suggest you do the same thing to your friends as people (should) do when they are being attacked by a pitbull (to release its lock jaw) which is stick your finger, knuckle deep, up there anus, without warning and without stopping no matter what. Hold it there for 3 seconds then remove without saying a word.

This is guaranteed to work 100% I promise you. If not, I will give you USD$100 for each friend it fails on. (Proof must be provided)

Attached: doitfaggot.jpg (280x279, 18K)

This is why bongs have confined you to your prison

I am not sure I follow, as I was born a free citizen. Besides that, what flaw do you see in the plan?

That's the gayest thing i ever read tbhqshalam

What, sticking your finger, knuckle deep in someones anus to prevent them from engaging in peer pressure tactics to turn there friend into a fag? It's not gay at all.

It's asserting dominance and power over another individual, nothing queer about that. That is a manly trait, probably the manliest.

If it doesn't sit well, sticking your finger up another males arse, there is a female in the group. Do it to her and make an example out of her. Tell the males, they are next if they dont stop.

Or you could just apply "No Homo." Problem solved.

Attached: z3zve.jpg (500x656, 73K)

its pretty damn gay

your friends are right.
Boys in general do look cuter when they shave, assuming they aren't fatties or very masculine looking.
I'd say try it once at least.
If you dislike it the hair will grow back fairly quickly and you could always hide it pretty well so there's no real risk.

Why would you want to shave your legs as a male.

kys op

>one those friends is a girl
so a bunch of guys have been telling you it would be cute if you shaved your legs with her???

Smooth skin feels nice. That's about it. Try it once and decide if you want to keep doing it. Bodybuilders shave a lot.