>but keep struggling so I had friends and even hanged out with some girls
>got a computer when I was 17
>got the internet 2-3 years later
>started leaving my home rarely only in university
>15 years later
>no friends
>never had a gf or sex
>having problems with my health because of stress and a sedentary lifestyle

Attached: 1452374052510.jpg (585x585, 47K)

hey there

Attached: hmmm.jpg (716x464, 32K)

go hiking in your spare time
it will help with your sedentary lifestyle and you might become friends with people you'll encounter on trails

I am scared to go alone :/

>I'm scared to go alone
>I'm scared of other people
Sounds like you're fucked, may as well an hero

you are scared to go alone because you are scared to run into someone

>Tell me how internet anxiety has ruined you life

I'm always anxious that whenever someone else is around, like walks past me at work they look at whatever it is I am doing.

I also get anxious when someone asks me to put on some music cause I know people don't get my taste in music (I am all over the place from metal to jazz to electronic or symphony)

start taking antidepressants
it will be better

I'm not an americunt, I can't get any and I won't subdue to the pill jew

If someone ask you to play music. Put Drake on YouTube.it will be fine.

>internet anxiety
>I am scared to go alone
fpbp author here,
I knew that this was going to be the main subject of this thread.
You haven't bothered going out, so it's just an inconvenience for you to leave your safe space.
You have been institutionalized, yeah that happens to inmates that are forced to spend decades behind bars, and then when they go outside, they want to jump back in.
It's not that you are scared or you have some problem, or internet caused you some problems, you are just a pussy, you'll never leave your comfy desktop and expose yourself to the outside world.
There are people out there that have real problems, they cannot feed their kids, they have debt, they have family members that are dead or sick, your fantasy problem is bullshit... grow some fucking balls and gtfo of your basement for once.

You're a beta, OP. You need to man up and get some girls by putting yourself out there. No one is going to do that for you.

>having problems with my health because of stress and a sedentary lifestyle

Get a lifelong habit of diet and exercise.

Attached: 1481828469183.png (339x273, 127K)

You need to start leaving the house every day even if its just to walk around your estate for a bit or go to the shop, otherwise you are doomed. No matter how awful you feel you have to do it or it will just get worse.

I had major anxiety a few years ago and couldn't go outside without shaking uncontrollably and feeling sick. It only gets better if you keep trying, also stop eating like shit, take multivitamins, lift weights (will help your posture and confidence) and drink lots of water.

Or alternatively you could feel sorry for yourself, stay inside, get nothing done and ruin your life.

Just put on some chill deephouse jeez, there's a million of mixes on youtube

>personal questions like this one are made by the fbi to profile users on this site

That's awesome.

Take this

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-163624_Brave.jpg (587x577, 21K)

Jow Forums is not your fucking blog

> have bad health cuz stress and anxiety
> i have no friend cuz ghosted me
> all of.my ex gfs cheated me

>I also get anxious when someone asks me to put on some music
What situations does this happen?

Just be a recluse and exercise. Should solve most of your problems. It's not like you need friends to move your body.

If you're a dude don't be a pussy. If you're a girl then it's highly recommended to have someone with you.

You're aware that this is the Technology section, right?

Fuckin' idiot.

it hasn't