What is your favorite thing about Arch?

Attached: Arch-linux-logo.png (1200x1200, 41K)

It's logo because I can relate

small penes?

Simplicity.

Amount of compatible packages.

It's so much better than Gentoo.

The AUR.

Beats me..

My fav

This.

Serves as a containment distro for stupid teenagers.

What do you consider the patrician distro then?

I like the fat arch neckbeard from the logo

Having no reason to use it.
Although i agree that its probably the best binary-based rolling distro.

What do you use?

Aur is the only reason a sane person would use arch over gentoo

Arch. Keep using it.

Minimalism

pm this. I still run Ubuntu though. The AUR isn't a big enough feature to switch.

Its wiki, still use it still after moving to gentoo

AUR

Being anally cornholed

it breaks
this always make my day

Attached: 1495340835110.jpg (1080x1080, 235K)

pacman, wide selection of packages which are updated quickly, binaries rather than building from source, community.

But have you actually used the AUR? Cause it's seriously handy... Honestly easier/simpler than adding individual PPAs to Ubuntu

ARGLINUGS :DDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1525733911941.png (512x512, 51K)

The only things I like are Pacman, the AUR, and the wiki.
Everything else is shit tho.

Ubuntu, but i used arch/kde back when gnome 2/3 transition happened, and it was comfy, even if i was too stupid to make various little things like usb automount work at the time. And after a year of using debian sid in my opinion arch makes more sense for a rolling distro, because it's actually supported, even if devs are lazy.

Everything breaks, even Winfag and Mac.

Probably the fact that it never fucking works and is a constant learning experience.

If you are using Arch for your school/work computer you are just begging to get fucked over. Really fun when you lose that programming project because of a dependency or corruption in the filesystem

Anyone else drink these? Very refreshing and the caffeine slowly releases rather then all at once. You can buy yerba mate tea at the grocery and make it yourself. I add some ginger to my tea in the morning before work.

Attached: 2016020410300141739_lrg.jpg (600x600, 100K)

>Probably the fact that it never fucking works and is a constant learning experience.
Get good.

>If you are using Arch for your school/work computer you are just begging to get fucked over. Really fun when you lose that programming project because of a dependency or corruption in the filesystem
Filesystem corruption aren't really more common on Arch.

I love these

Attached: 918ac8cb6256827b578133d5372bff98.jpg (419x499, 35K)

I would unironically blame windows breakage on the user, specifically since it never happens to me but to people around me, and most of them cant even specify what they were doing before. Same thing applies to linux from my experience, unless you count feature updates on windows 10.

>Not keeping backups.
You deserved your fate.

the wiki, desu

Should I really give it a go?

You shouldn't even be using Windows 8 or 10, last decent release is 7, followed by XP then 95.

>Really fun when you lose that programming project because of a dependency or corruption in the filesystem

LOL what bunch of fucking lies. Arch uses the same filesystems as any other distro, it has never been struck by any filesystem corruption bug specific to Arch (actually I can't recall ANY filesystem corruption bug AT ALL), and what dependency problem ? And how the fuck would you lose a programming project due to any imagined dependency problem in the first place ?

You are just some Windows fag with zero knowledge of Linux sputing absolute crap.

7 was a polished vista at most, and you probably never used 95 if you praise it.

Great Wiki, community and AUR. Otherwise, it's just your regular linux distro that just works if you are good enough to RTFM.

Yes. I've ran Arch for a long time before making the switch to Ubuntu. I just like updates being released at a set schedule.