Time-Travel

Hello, my name is Ye-Ket. I am an inter-dimensional traveler from timeline 00000001yyyy. Make no mistake, this is real and I have come to warn the public about 9-dimensional space travel, which correlates with what is known as generic time-travel. In three dimensions, there are three unique directions that are at 90 degrees apart from one another, which constitute what is known as planar space. In four dimensions, a fourth direction is contracted at the endpoints of a 3d cube in the outward direction, creating a Usathis Crystal. It would appear as if all eight points of a cube were touching each other at the same point situated at the very center of the cube. The six sides of the cube would appear planar, like a pizza. The usathis can only move in one dimension, towards the hexagonal 5-dimensional gates, which possess the other 3 dimensional gateways. These are also considered to be 11-dimensional, because dimension 8 & 9 are in possession of pocket dimensions to hold extra energy in certain high-energy scenarios. This is how we can time-travel, or compute/visit other dimensions universes.

Attached: 9d.jpg (646x516, 87K)

pocket dimension 9 is known as 9a
pocket dimension 8 is known as 8a

No one gives a shit. Do you accept jesus' sacrifice?

time only operates within the 6 dimensional strata of the physical cube

send ethereum to this address and make me rich

0x9733ddF82d3E606F57264C7b1f10e9f28Da30859

With these funds I will begin work in Matlab on this to study this.

it appears you've taken a wrong turn.
/x/ is over there
Plus this isn't anything like how I time travel. fake.

rotation of the cube in 4 dimension can cause time rifts

Would be hilarious if this was right, but got deleted because it's not on /b/

tell us more

The cube of saturn is the usathis cube.

baka

Continue..

3 directions are just coordinates in the single dimension of space. The 4 dimensions are 1D=Time 2D=Space 3D=Dielectricity 4D=Magnetism. There are most likely more (Thought, Dream, Consciousness) but they certainly arent whatever the fuck you are trying to explain. If you aint larpin your species is dumb as fuck...faggot.

Attached: Eric P Dollard.jpg (355x248, 35K)

explain how you superceed the direction of time (only going one way) with this 8+9th dimension energy

FUCK OFF TIME NIGGERS WE'RE FULL!!

you can crash on the moon for all I care.

fake and gay

Tell us a story from the future!
eg. what happened on Earth from 2018 to 2100, will kebab get removed, will niggers, cucks and liberals get exterminated, will we reach a golden age where technology advances much faster than it does now, will sex bots indistinguishable from women be a thing this century and when...

Nigga, I been chasing you since time anomaly 2235~77 where you dinged my Vimana. Who is your insurer? I ain't lettin' this go ,fool.

SERN will get ya

Oh sweet were talking about time cube!

haha fuck off

Yeah... me either.
I just arrive at the corner of Indian School and Hayden around 7 PM on a Fall night

Attached: images (21).jpg (225x225, 11K)

fuck your desert cult

So I had said that the Usathis Crystal is a shape, as well as a concept, really.

If you were to rotate it, it would appear as if it were undergoing a type of fluid change, since all of its sides would appear to rotate around the center point as a relatively flat object in your perspective. 3 dimensionally, you are just looking at a cube, and that is all you need. Moving 3 dimensinally is moving 4 dimensionally too, its just your own perspective.

So, as I was saying, as your Usathis cube operates (pizza cube), it is rotating to catch up with its own dimensional spatial perspective. It is literally torsioning inside of itself. Move foward in time in three dimensions and you see "reality". Move forward in time in four dimensions and you see the same thing but rotation inwards. See the same thing in five dimensions and your Usathis cube has folded in on itself once. Six, two folds. Seven, three folds. Eight, four folds, but this time the dimensions catch up on themselves, since you are now at a 4th dimensional-4th dimension. See? There are infinite dimensions in the 8th dimension, but they are caught in the first layer.

How do I rotate in 4 dimensions? What happens if you rotate something that's not a cube in 4 dimensions?

>im from the future
>uses meme flag
BACK TO THE PILE!

How does one induce the spin to the cube in order for it to become 4D?
Also what application has it got?

Find a penny and a rubber band. Pull the rubber band outwards with your two fingers like you are going to fling something on it, but put your penny on the rubber band and balance it on there. The penny should start to wobble back and forth, and it should start to vibrate the rubber band as well up and down.

>time traveler is a flaggot

Attached: 1525815586419.jpg (500x648, 21K)

Go fuck yaself future fag.

you fuckers allowed criminals to roam free, especially the jews
you "warning" us user mongs about the dangers of generic time travel is shit, because you're also a fucking spook glow-in-the-dark nigger

S A G E

How dangerous is this?

Find a dice. Start to roll the dice, but imagine that you are getting all six outcomes at once. Therefore, you should roll the dice until you get all six outcomes, but pretend that you just rolled all of those at once. This is a start, but it gets deeper.

Find a piece of paper, fold it in half, and then again, and then again. (Three times). Cut it in half, then open the paper, there should be a 3 dimensional object from a two dimensional object. The cube (dice) can rotate *"""into""" a dimension with enough spin.

Time niggers fuck off

Fuck out of here "eternal jew" kike bitch

Its just a demonstration, This is how bending/inertia works in the fourth dimension as well as the third dimension. You are not really breaking free from the matrix, you are just changing your perspective. Once space is folded into itself, it becomes a vibrational chamber, where up and down energy can affect left/right energy

Attached: 1532319240768.gif (250x250, 496K)

explain "timeline 00000001yyyy" you fucking spook

And how does that effect the position of time itself? And how can that be incorporated on an object the size of regular human being? Does the rotation of the Earth around the sun matter in time travel? Does the shrinkage of time and space matter as well? Why does a penny's vibration along a rubberband effect time?

stahp this madness

Normal "energy" is elongated onto the penny across it, and is generated onto the rubber band's line vertically. It is balanced there. Time moves forward across the rubber band (extra dimension) without real "knowledge" of the penny's movement, it is stationary there. Overall, all dimensions overlap, and it is a matter of perspective, really.
out = y
in = z
out in = 1
in out = 1

Attached: boxdimension1000.gif (691x547, 31K)

honestly I believe you OP. I may be too dumb to understand the concepts, but I believe you.

idiots who believe travelling back in time is possible are too fucking stupid to even know what the concept time represents

>3 dimensions
Yeah you have not a single clue as to what you're talking about at all.

Like nice scifi try fag but 9 dimensions kek

Why are there only 1.1881376*10^15 timelines and not more or infinite?

timelarper btfo by mods

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1093, 327K)

Uhm... The Universe is 10 dimensional not 3. So...

Attached: Leafs+_7455b6748ef2db28242d5f84e8acc0ec.jpg (800x522, 72K)

Even assuming that I knew of the penny's movement. The problem arises when I cannot sense the movement of the penny itself. It is no different than me understanding that their are microscopic organisms all around me. Yet at the same time I cannot precieve them without the use of special equipment. What does one need too do to be able too perceive alternate points of time? Or all of time at once?

no way me too