Wake up

>wake up
>board got spammed by manbabies again
/frog/ containment board when

Attached: 1534143718148.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqpmlu5M8xo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>everday
>spam by cirno
>today
>spam by frog
why do i even browse here anymore? its like getting shat on everytime but they occansionally eat something different and the consistency of shit changes

Attached: crusider_by_gikat-d8hju6k.png (1000x1249, 1.12M)

Fuck off. At least in the shitno threads they're still talking about the thread topics. There's a difference between using uninspired pictures and literal spam threads for the sake of spam.

c*rno threads are literally facebook-tier

lets be real. you have a thread that is boring and no one cares about. it gets 5 replies and dies. Then they make that same thread with a picture of cirno. it gets bumped until 200+. thats spam too. thats all im saying

But you're not being real. You're pulling that entirely out of your ass
I've seen newfags trying to jump the cirno bandwagon and their threads die anyways because they are shit.
That's how it works.

ok some newfags make threads that dont get bumped. the fact is threads that normally wouldnt get bumped do when cirno is on them. the posting time is 2 hours+ usually. This is facts

>disregard the things that prove what I say isn't true and let's just double down on my being true
okay buddy good talk

Attached: 1526397933824.jpg (345x336, 214K)

its true. dont pretend otherwise. what u mention is an outlier. no one really cares about sesonal flavor. most hate ashelyfag. the october thread definantly wouldve died by now if it hadnt been cirno. most replies are 2 hours apart AT LEAST

>I don't like these things so nobody should
That's what you sound like.

im just stating facts. I dont bother clicking the threads, but what im saying is correct. the only reason many threads are bumped is because cirno is the image. you cant deny this fact.

i meant to say replying but either way i am correct.

I've always noticed how americans don't seem to know the definition of the word "fact"

Attached: 1511779203329.jpg (1200x1101, 227K)

if you want to deny this, thats fine. be a typical europoor and stick your head in the sand.

Yeah. I'm the one in denial
>I dont bother clicking the threads but I know exactly what's in them
Sure thing. Artard.

Go on keep shitposting I have some time to spare on your dumb ass

manchildren

didnt i just correct myself and say i didnt post? dont u euroniggers have le better education? i thought you could read?

And apparently you can read minds too
>people are having a conversation but it's only because X is the image
Artard

manbaby

test

>people are having a conversation but its only because of X is the image
yeah thats what im saying exactly. you're delusional if you thin otherwise. do you even bother to check posting times of those threads. its usally 2 hours between posters at least. or am i an ignorant American. i bet you want to think that so you cant be wrong dont you, you fucking arrogant eurofag.

Why the fuck does the time between posts matter? You do know how a fucking imageboard works right? Before all the repeated waves of spamfags invaded to turn boards into fastmoving piles of shit it was fucking normal to have conversations over the courses of multiple days. It takes the pressure off having to constantly come up with shit on the spot. Nowadays people just fucking leap to post whatever the first cringe shit is that comes to their mind. Fast threads are objectively worse than slower ones because nobody fucking bothers to read it anymore and just rushes to stuff their own cancer into its holes

Coolsville, cease your faggotry.

mantoddler

ill tell why it matters. when a thread is on pg 9 and it suddenly gets bumped constantly. do you think thats coincidence?

>suddenly gets bumped constantly
>suddenly constantly
you say words

Attached: 1529321827523.png (361x341, 137K)

listen you retard, nearly no threads get bumped once they're on pg 8. Cirno threads (or threads that simply feature the image of Cirno) constantly get bumped on pg 8,9 or 10. what the fuck do you mean that its normal?

Attached: 1518925491807.png (303x311, 181K)

maninfant

I call bullshit. And I'm bored now
Later circlejerk user

i am not a circlejerk user. i dont care what u call me but that is not true. i hate circle jerks and thats what cirno threads are

And I don't believe you.
Why is that such a big deal

Attached: 1513632352050.jpg (252x200, 9K)

because you're pretty much the only poster i respect and i am not a circlejerk user

I'm sorry about the circlejerk quip. It was unnecessary and I take it back. It's okay I'm dropping the subject. But please don't try to make an appeal to my ego again. That does not sit well with me. And now I genuinely have to go, I actually have a bus to catch. No hard feels friend,

Attached: 1524352103886.jpg (487x487, 29K)

i dont fuck around with ego and shit. you are objectively make me laugh and entertain me the most of all the retards on this board. Therefore you're the best poster imo. If you weren't i'd tell u you're a fucking retard that should an hero. but just remember you're on a board full of retards, gayposters and idiots so congratulations. you're the best of the special olympics

Fair enough but in any case. I know it comes from a good place but it kinda goes against everything I stand for. Praise is the digital opioid of currentyear which is exactly why I shy away from social media and all that shit. I'm not some sort of guru zen master wizard I'm an average dude just as susceptible to it as anyone else. I just like to delude myself into believing I'm fairly anonymous here

Attached: 1513361737822.jpg (750x728, 270K)

i am observing this thread

Attached: 1529954492633.jpg (541x569, 27K)

i am also amazed by the content itt.

Attached: 6ec7ff0e1d5045c6fb451bd3b5b0555d.jpg (736x1087, 182K)

observe my ass faggot

Attached: 1519873327358.jpg (720x720, 59K)

memtally ill

Attached: 817BD8A8-595A-4384-93ED-1D23D622DB91.jpg (876x404, 62K)

why did you bump my thread you absolute nigger
now I'm gonna have to wait until my next shitpost

Everybody knows - it's always shit, maybe three /qa/ x /s4s/ tier replies.

they're obviously automated by bumpscripts

idk maybe ill bump it again

I will eat you

out of the thread shitaly

bump :)

maybe its just one of those conversations that can last multiple days? :-)))

maybe
maybe

Attached: 1521314496914.jpg (1600x1067, 662K)

Do you like pizza?
I miss the old days
rip Jow Forums wiki
Check this 9
It's almost halloween anons, i'm so excited!

Attached: average cirnoposter.jpg (384x576, 66K)

>rip Jow Forums wiki

Attached: 1536904965264.gif (500x500, 264K)

>I call bullshit
You're wrong and you know it lmao

>and you know it
nobody ever buys that

Attached: 1535859544534.jpg (319x319, 23K)

thats the problem with this small board. there's like 2 belgians and your posting style is pretty obvious

I don't mind the occasional frog but honestly a /frog/ board might be a lot of fun.

Attached: 1535138427005.jpg (570x320, 22K)

/v/ has already gotten sick of them and is now beginning to ban them on sight. If we make enough polls and spam their results in the feedback thread we can probably kick these green niggers for good.
If anything, you should be welcoming the greentide if you can't stand fairyposting, since the frogs share your sentiment that Jow Forums would be better if it had less blue and was instead another part of the Jow Forums collective. Something tells me you and the robots would get along better.

They bump all of them at the same time, one after the other
Clearly a retarded bumpcult

i hate all spam and thoughtless unentertaining posts.

Frognogs are worse than that. They use phones to post up to 12 vapid shitposts at once and monitor Jow Forums to replace any threads that fall of the board such that the board is almost never without them. This is all based on the same tactics that they use on /qa/ and used on /v/ until the mods finally had enough and brought down the hammer.

If the moderation agrees with you, then literally report the offending threads for spam. Worse case is you'll be ignored, best case the thread will be deleted.

Guys I gotta be honest I don't actually really care anymore
I got a few of them hotpocketed which I should've done from the start
You can keep at it if you like that's nbd but I'm too drunk to still give a shit
I'm free for whatever else to talk about tho so hmu

Attached: check em.jpg (600x916, 106K)

>20 posts by this ID
imagine being this butthurt

Attached: 1496879635006.jpg (327x316, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqpmlu5M8xo

A few got deleted at least, but now it seems the mods are off duty again.