I'm running KDE myself

>I'm running KDE myself
Does anyone actually use this buggy DE?

Attached: KDE.jpg (1321x1063, 162K)

>2buggy4me
Hopefully it gets better because it's really cool.

>memeing about hackerman show
>"running KDE myself"
>not even getting the line right
Come on, OP.

Distros with good out of the box support of KDE and sane defaults make the DE not buggy

unlike the lagfest of gnome which has non-sane defaults and are not able to be changed

Attached: fff.png (895x316, 49K)

>kde has thumbnails in open file dialog
still clicked the wrong pic whoops

Attached: screenshot.png (2560x1440, 1.83M)

I'm willing to bet that you have brain damage if you can crash KDE. I run it as a daily driver on my laptop and have for multiple years with no issue. Maybe try getting rid of the extra chromosome and it'll stop crashing?

The latest version is pretty stable, haven't seen any bugs, stop using old software faggot

Yes.
I far prefer it to GNOME3 and Unity is essentially dead now, so there is no reason to use the bloated GTK3 at all.

Attached: konned.png (930x522, 102K)

I've been using KDE, mainly on Suse machines, for about 4 years. I had zero bugs on KDE 4 and KDE 5.
Am I just lucky, or is this meme dead?

I used to love the look and feel of KDE but I haven't used it in about 5 years because about half the features didn't work.
this actually looks pretty good. Downloading Manjaro now.

using Ubuntu for years, loved the gnome stack because it was so "minimal," tried so hard to get into KDE because qt is clearly superior to gtk, but kubuntu's defaults are so fucking bad and looks so blocky and non-minimal

then fell for the Arch meme (w/ bspwm) for 6 months and realized I didn't have time to fuck about with the system ever few days so I
then switched to Solus (w/ budgie) for about a year, liking the rolling release

I donated $1 to solus patreon page (lol) for a kde experience but it wouldnt boot (double lol)

settled on manjaro, instantly fell in love with Manjaro's KDE spin, they minimialized it and made it not so shitty looking by default

tldr manjaro kde best choice

I would probably be running KDE Plasma if cinnamon did not exist

that being said babies first distro was kubuntu - not a single regret

*window wobbles away*

Hello Mike from Newark haha

Attached: pepsidog1.jpg (945x835, 38K)

stop fucking downloading random shitstack distros because of how a desktop environment looks
>the absolute state of g

I prefer XFCE, myself.

Attached: 2018-05-09-233233_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

It's the most popular DE out there

>ohio
feels bad

Apparently not even developers themselves - they are all macos users.

Unfortunately yes, GNOME has been getting worse and while KDE hasn't improved much, it's overtaking GNOME since they're going backwards. No other DE's are even worth consideration.

"I installed Kubuntu and I think Ubuntu's buggy-ass ancient version of Plasma is in any way close to the quality of Plasma"

Please stop using Ubuntu, kids. It's a cancer on GNU/Linux. It's "quality" is so bad that you could fucking install the unstable branch of Gentoo with all the ricer flags in the world and it'd still work hundreds of times better than "LTS" Ubuntu.

How long before we get India DE?

>Belkan War
Good fucking TASTE, but you should rice yer desktop a bit more, it's kinda ugly.