>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>*NEW* CPU exploits don't matter!
>*NEW* Stock coolers don't matter!
>*NEW* Games don't always matter!

Attached: 1497883390389.jpg (267x297, 18K)

>TFW didn't fall for the memearch
Feels good man

Attached: IMG_20180501_105015.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

is there like anyone left on Jow Forums who isn't just a shill for some big-name megacorporation
ever since Ryzen came out this board has been especially awful with all of the fucking incessant wojak facebook cancer and low-effort bait threads, even worse than frogs

Lol how the heck

Attached: 1522643175061-adv.gif (450x253, 1.52M)

just bc making Intlel fags cry is funny

>security doesn't matter

only old single threaded games matter
prove me wrong

Attached: 1525549074548.jpg (699x485, 60K)

Nothing matters because my i7-2700k is still handling everything perfectly.

>i7
>7 get

breddy gud.

>muh X overpriced dinosaur CPU with hundreds of unpatched security exploits is fine.
If I had a shekel every time I've read this, I'd be an Arch-rabbi.
You do realize that your cpu has been replaced by some $70 2017 CPU with 1/3 of the power consumption and a motherboard as expensive as $50.
How does it sound in 2017 when a guy buys a very cheap cpu that ouperforms your cpu?
>nothing matters in 2017, because my 2017 cpu is still handling everything perfectly.

How dumb do you have to be to have these exploits exploited, though? I absolutely understand that there are better options available, and of course newer hardware outperforms mine. That doesn't change the fact that my CPU still handles my day to day just fine.

>*NEW* Security doesn't matter!

7get

witnessed

Attached: conceit.jpg (466x422, 16K)

Omg did you know that your number repeats 7 several times? How cool. I'm going to post this on my Facebook wall.

kek approves of your cpu, security shills btfo

i7 6700k user here
I just ignore the stuttering now.
but yeah single core is great

>just ignore the stuttering
>JUST
J U S T

Real talk, is the Ryzen 2 actually worth getting over an i7-8700k? I am building a new computer around December, and I want to make the right choice because I won't be building again for another few years. It would be paired with an 8gb 1070 Ti and 32gb DDR4 either way.

All intel CPUs are still infested with Meltdown. What sort of faggot would pay money for defective hardware?

>You do realize that your cpu has been replaced by some $70 2017 CPU with 1/3 of the power consumption and a motherboard as expensive as $50.
Name?

>I am building a new computer around December
Eh dunno, by then there should be some news on Ryzen 3 and whatever intel is planning to do, so you should decide what to do then and not now.