Fresh Windows 10 install

>fresh Windows 10 install
>it automatically downloads and installs Spotify and other adware bullshit

Attached: Untitled.png (264x210, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

windowsreport.com/windows-10-installing-apps-automatically/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tfw have windows 7 key and cannot revert from the horrible windows 10 big brothers watchful eyes

worksonmymachine.tiff

They literally told you that you're their bitch.

Attached: VirtualBox_Winshit 10_10_05_2018_01_44_13.png (1024x768, 15K)

Ubango 18.04 LTS doesn't have this problem

>an operating system comes with programms preinstalled someone call the police
atleast its easy in windows to deinstall those programms

macOS™, the World’s Most Advanced Operating System, does not have this problem.

It's not preinstalled, it downloads them the first time you connect to the Internet, without your consent or without notifying you. I only noticed because I looked at what loads on startup and was surprised to see Spotify since I didn't remember installing it, especially because I only used that machine for less than an hour.

windowsreport.com/windows-10-installing-apps-automatically/

L T S B
T
S
B

Only that it installs stuff like candy crush micky mouse wonder world and other games they get payed to install you.

Install Enterprise LTSB 2016 - unlike normal Current Branch editions of W10 for consumers it doesn't install sponsored third party apps by it's own, it also comes without Microsoft's UWP apps pre-installed & doesn't have adverts in start menu
don't be a retard, they will reinstall themselves with new update on CB editions, only LTSB edition is free of this bullshit

>not using windows 10 ltsb
just remember: after installing updates, use group policy or regedit to disable updating like picrelated. if you don't, windows update will cause ntoskrnl to each up way too much of your cpu
>i7 3770 before regedits: 15% load at idle
>i7 3770 after regedits: 0% - 3% load at idle

Attached: disableupdates.png (1744x950, 123K)

>installs windows 10
>oh my god am i this dumb?
>better complain to Jow Forums

Attached: 20_0.jpg (604x453, 65K)

To be honest this would be somewhat okay if Windows 10 was a free OS, but the fact that it costs like what, 150 bucks and still comes with ADs and Sponsored shit is hideous.

so?

should've picked windows 10 pro N

windows 10 is free, you can get an iso creating tool from their website, if you don't validate it you can't change the desktop wallpaper and a few other things but who cares

it wouldn't surprise me if many people thought it was free, after all, they buy a 'dell' or an 'hp', and it has windows already on it. they didn't 'buy windows'
plus i imagine most normalfags are so used to getting ads on websites and phone apps that they probably don't even notice or care
plus plus, how many people even know or care about what it means to be in control of their computer?

that doesn't make it free, retard

> baby's first windows
> never used xp or 98 with forced MSN messenger along with other garbage

Omg this is such a new concept! How dare Microsoft!

he meant free of charge and w10 literally is just that

I removed all the bloat and the botnet from the iso with msmg toolkit, works fine on my machine.

>remove Candy Crush after fresh install
>notice it's been reinstalled a week later

reeeee

How many times a day do we have this thread?

Didn't they bring back the Amazon nonsense? I was checking out the live usb version and saw the amazon icon again.

>ads
I keep seeing this but it's been 3 years now with no sign of an ad on my machine. When I ask, the only thing I get are the Candy Crush apps and what not (which I've also not seen).

Just uninstall the store, idiots.