Are Nordicucks still capable of going berserk mode?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4MCgMaU1Dw

Attached: EAB76E3D-36A5-46AB-92D0-DFF3CFE58D36.jpg (940x545, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBUGQkpk3RE
youtube.com/watch?v=CarUczTVAEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, the original vikings were killed off long ago. Modern nords are just cuck mutts.

It was the Illyrians who were the berserkers

Reminder that the Norse despised berserkers as the violent rednecks of their era.

on Somali anuses, yes

At least i am, but most people live way too safe lives.. If shit hits the fan in Norway you could bet your ass i'll be making bombs n' siet to fuck up any invading force like MILORG back in WWII

Sorry leaf, but berserker wasn't what movies and vidya portrayed: youtube.com/watch?v=PBUGQkpk3RE

I am an American of direct Norse decent.

I can confirm that there is something, albeit largely dormant in our DNA. I saw my dad bite a mans face off when I was 7. My mother gouged a mans eye out with her keys when he assaulted her sexually. When I was 22 I nearly stomped 2 men to death in a bar fight and it took 4 officers, a can of mace, and 2 tasers to subdue me. I am a very gentle person, but throw a drink in my face and watch what the fuck happens.

My family Crest says "God feeds the Ravens".

Attached: 20181003_005639.jpg (2560x1440, 1.67M)

>not being a redneck
Sad. I feel genuinely bad for you.

Attached: 20181002_134825.jpg (2560x1440, 2.14M)

Yes. But they are brainwashed to be peacefull

free helicopter rides for commies.

Whoa, you're cool.

If they embraced them they might not have been conquered by a malicious foreign religion.

>lindsey
dropped

Yeah for sure. We may not act on it, because we know it's not worth it most of the time, but I bet everyone here has had a fantasy of "losing it".

I know

Attached: 1517919741752.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Hell yea!

Only if it becomes socially acceptable.

You'll soon find out, won't we?

> Be me, Swedish Danish
> user your grandfather from Hudiksvall was a steelworker.. sorry you never met him.
>Also user your grandfather was feared in a scary Chicago neighborhood.. he once threw a man across the entire street through the air.
>Your Father user... his name growing up was crazy Larry. He once punched a puetorican over a car in the air from front to back.. shattering his entire hand. Oh your father had cushing syndrome... an overactive adrenal tumor.. he had double adrenals.
>Be me. You mean you can get super angry and literally feel like you could make the ground shake. Get off on viking shit and stop a rape by invaders while in Denmark.

>You: that is all a larp. Now watch these basedboy cucks tell you why that is.

bhahaha

If you ever saw me at 100% anger I could make you shit your pants.

I once punched through 2 walls when someone slammed a door in my face for loud music and shouted at them to turn it down.

We're still here faggot

shouted at them through the damn hole in the walls.

Moved to bant mods are fucking pathetic sjw's lick my fucking ass crack mutts

Sounds pretty hilarious

It was :)

yes, here's an example of a modern day swedish berserker
youtube.com/watch?v=CarUczTVAEs

Ferocious.

>Berserk mode is yelling your name while sitting in the mud
Wow soooo scary.. He throws his walking stick thing away, and then seconds later he has 2 of them again. Absolute garbage.

>I once punched through 2 walls
I've done this as well. I wanted to impress this cute grill at the gym, so I hit the wall to demonstrate my gains. Let's just say I don't masturbate anymore. with my right hand.