Is ebay a good place to buy electronics?

Is ebay a good place to buy electronics?

Attached: 1200px-EBay_logo.svg.png (1200x480, 39K)

Yeah, but like everywhere only buy from users who have 100% or almost 100% reputation, that way you can bully them into giving you good customer service or taking returns even if they say they don't accepot returns.

eBay seller here. Jokes on you faggot. I never accept returns. Never lost a case. Never gotten bad feedback. eBay blocks niggers like you from giving bad feedback so long as sellers like me jump through the right hoops. Stay mad nigger.
Fuck you OP ima gonna rip you off. lel

It's fine, just don't buy from chinks or this guy:

>write this
>i-im not mad, your mad!

lmao, calm down there buddy, I always get what I want though by implying I'm going to ruin their reputation, obviously I never outright say it because that is against ebay rules, but I always leave negative reputation about something else, like I say the item was broken etc, if they don't give me a return, something they can't prove unless they give me a return.

I bought my computers and most of the upgrades from ebay. I had a good experience.

Do a lot of research and read negative feedback. Sometimes negative feedback is not constructive and whiney, so it's good to recognize for what it is and give the seller more faith.

Somewhat, got new wam for this much and a 1 month used WD drive. Fite me faggots.

Attached: 1525940156275.png (656x654, 294K)

Pic related

Attached: 20180510_130703.png (720x593, 167K)

>I always leave negative reputation
You can't if everything goes according to auction terms you stupid nigger. That is the point. If the seller upholds their end of the bargain and demonstrates that to fleabay the seller is blocked from giving negative feedback. Stay mad faggot.

The empty mailer/tracking code to your zipcode scam is getting more prevalent. It works for the bad guys, no way to disprove it. I myself get empty USPS priority mailers, so I know people are getting scammed left and right.

Ebay has to start siding with the buyers in that, or all hell will break loose.

>If the seller upholds their end of the bargain
Lol how naive are you? They send me an old laptop, I say the battery holder is broken, I say to either send me half refund and I get to keep, or send me full refund, they say no, so I give them negative, and sellers can't even leave negative feedback anymore kek. You are impotent.

Jesus christ that samsung font, KYS immediately.

False. If the ad clearly states item may or may not be fucked up its a blanket clause that fucks the buyer over.

>hey man, this shit is fucked up
right. says so right in the description.
>waaaaah. save me fleaby.
fuck you. ad says shit is fucked and so are you.
>reeeeeeee I wanna leave shitty feedback becasue I bought shitty shit being sold as fucked up shit
No. Have a nice day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fucking kek, i'm glad someone noticed.

Why are you even posting? Why would I make something up that is already described as being broken? I've done this 10+ times for free half refunds buddy, trust me I know how to finesse the nerds who sell stuff on ebay lmao

What about buying phones?

Chances are your half refund still left them in the black and so it was easier to just pay you off to go away. Not the other guy, just saying.

it is, but remember: if it's too good to be true, it's a scam

I don't care about them, all I care about is making money off jews who sell his on ebay.

>All I care about is making money by making false claims on stuff I bought.
Who's the jew again?

Attached: sneakyjew.gif (501x372, 8K)

Ebay is fine for electronics, never buy SD cards or other storage off ebay however. When 128gb SD cards came out I tried saving $10-15 dollars by buying them off ebay, all were counterfeit and corrupted after 16GB. Amazon or newegg for storage.

How much dedodated wam do you need run a minecwaft sewer

Only if you're Big Clive.

Attached: 1523198563650.jpg (629x631, 32K)