Iridium, ungoogled-chromium, chromium

iridium, ungoogled-chromium, chromium...
what to use? i want to use chromium based browser without phone-home feature

Attached: Iridium.png (650x472, 38K)

all of them are terrible if youre on windows desu. i just switched to the new firefox and it actually feels a lot better than chrome for the first time. it seems that chrome may be getting bloated.

brave is probably the best chrome based one, but its not mature yet. youtube is the only google service i am using now, fuck google.

Netscape

i'm on loonix and brave sucks ass

Go with Iridium, or use Vivaldi (still has telemetry, but much less in the amount and much less threatening than Chrome).

Iridium and ungoogled chromium are maintained by 1 guy respectively. isn't that weird? it's 2018, chromium is open source and yet we don't have truly ungoogled chromium based browser.

I heard Iridium was dead, is that true?

No

make your own chromium fork phaggot or get fucked with trackers

lol, i have a life

Why would you use chrome or chrome look-alike? Firefox is just as fast and eats just as much of your RAM. Install lynx.

firefox is making fumes from my cpu for some reson

Nice botnets. Firefox ESR.

I stopped using palemoon and know I only use Iridium. It seems to consume more ram, but everything is so much faster and I can use other programs while I browse with less lag. Fuck palememe. Also, firefox is bloated as fuck. Falkon runs oddly in my toaster

Iridium hasn't been updated this year once. I'm running ungoogled chromium on w10 right now.

> I'm running ungoogled chromium
This is the correct answer if you want to use chrome/look-a-like

But....
>w10 right now.
Install Devuan/Artix/Gentoo/CloverOS

Yeah well I tried but I always end up braking something while fixing post-install incompatibilities and I have no idea how to fix it. Also muh gayms.

>Also muh gayms.
Dual-boot or use VM or try wine?

>Firefox ESR
that's about to die user

you mean about to get better

wget

iridium with AdGuard - AdBlocker.

works great for me.

Of all chromium forks the best is vivaldi.
But only when it works and stability wise its gentoo of browser.
Unironically go with Firefox ESR or Iridium

all the chromium forks are terribly out of date, i.e. insecure garbage. don't use them. just use firefox

Chrome is becoming the I.E. of current times

Use Nik's no-sync builds if you're on windows or Inox if you're on linux

Attached: .jpg (931x382, 53K)