Be male butt organ

>be male butt organ
>cause orgasm-like sensation when anally simulated
>get enlarged and cancerous without symptoms
>requires butt poking to check for growth
Did God want men gay or nah?

Attached: 220px-Digital_rectal_exam_nci-vol-7136-300.jpg (220x219, 12K)

You can have prostate stimulation with chicks. Alot of women are into it. Gay isn't what you're doing as much as who you're doing it with.

its okay if you say no homo

But are traps gay?

t. Onions who enjoys his girlfriend's strap on

Had a checkup for Prostatitis.
There was absolutely nothing arousing or stimulating about it.
My guess is that you're a raging faggot OP.

It feels good so you shit and don't constipate yourself to death. Your ass is an exit only

Omosexual shit

Dumbass, it's that way so you are compelled to evacuate your bowels

No, they're the most heterosexual thing there is to date.

Explain how women don't have prostates

It's God's secret weapon against the Jews so you can still feel amazing even after they ruin your dick.

Prostates can orgasm?

Attached: g2.jpg (810x810, 111K)

Ive had 3 prostate infections in the last five years. The only upside was that female doctors put a finger in my butt. I squeezed a bit on one, I think it freaked her out.

girls don't poop, user

Based

Being submissive is literally the gayest thing there is

>Dude you can totally pump the heart with your hand if you stick your hand in someone's chest cavity!
>That means you're supposed to pump the heart with your hand!
It's on the inside for a reason dumbass. You're just manually stimulating the internal components involved in orgasming, it's not some secret easter egg erogenous zone.

You going to claim sounding is natural and God intended too next fag?

Definitely.

Attached: 1538616943082.gif (198x168, 1.42M)

During an orgasm, there's a ring of muscle that rhythmically contracts around the prostate and that's a big part of what causes cum to spurt out.
>the more you know

It's because he didn't buy you flowers or take you to dinner first.

sounds pretty gay bro

agreed. and I admire your digits

are you really old, why did you go for a check-up?

You remind me of some user on a Venti stream meme asking if she could peg his ass lool.

They have this thing called a vagina, a tunnel filled with nerve endings, that is separated from the anus by a relatively thin wall

No. It just makes taking a dump more enjoyable.

maybe because the doctor wasn't trying to sexually stimulate you. If he was, trust me, you'd feel it. Lets put it this way, when you hold your dick when taking a piss does it always feel good? No, of course not.

lol no I don't feel that sensation at all when I take a shit.

There's clearly more to the prostate than that because when directly stimulated or massaged it can produce an orgasm that is several orders of magnitude more intense than regular penile stimulation and the orgasm resonates through the entire body, not just the genital region.

based imptrash