My friend convinced me to eat raw meat

Think about it, you're literally made of raw meat, cholesterol and bacteria. All plant food you eat is man made unlike natural fruit and vegetables you find in the wild. I can say I'm not dead yet and my head feels alot clearer. Why are you on the vegan illuminati nwo diet instead of natural raw animal fats?

Attached: images.jpg (427x344, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk
youtu.be/3odC9gEXX2c
youtu.be/mVP9HqV8yoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1MX_omGEotw
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-fire-makes-us-human-72989884/
youtube.com/watch?v=RX93EULLSZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqpmlu5M8xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you kill the right thing and kill it yourself it can be fine but if you're eating raw meat from the store you're a dumbass.

Bloody rare is the correct answer anyway because it tastes better

By the way wild fruit and veg is hardly eatable.

>wild fruit and veg is hardly eatable
>he's never pilfered a wild raspberry bog

stored raw meat breeds disease
ferment it so the good bacteria and enzymes don't die and the bad ones do.
fermentation also makes guts taste good.

What this user says. With steak Sear both sides, you can leave it bleu (raw) in the middle. It kills all the bacteria from the slaughterhouse to the store to your house.
Ground beef should be cooked thoroughly because m it has many surfaces that can pick up all sorts of nasty stuff when being minced.

Also freezing meat doesn't really change the nutritional profile. What is more important is the time from slaughter till freeze.

Bro, we cook the meat for a reason, please don't be retarded.
But i'm with you, lets stop killing innocent plants because we wanna virtue signal.

how the fuck do you ferment meat? I've heard of fermented fish but never meat.

>how the fuck do you ferment meat? I've heard of fermented fish but never meat.
are you stupid?

Agree with your first sentence. We have been doing it for thousands of years and are no longer capable at eating it in large amounts

Eskimos eat raw meat all the time. Animals eat it all the time. Why are people such pussies? Er the bacteria eww no.... seriously it's rare that it would kill you.

>not understanding why meat is cooked in the first place
Hopefully you are a mountain man who just happens to have internet because you will he dead within 2 years if you just eat raw meat that other people have handled. Assuming you aren’t lying of course.

>People who believe what they read in Japanese Comics as the truth
Absolutely disgusting

Attached: x24.png (1114x1600, 665K)

So you should eat meat because you're made of meat?
What are cows made of and what do they eat?
You're as stupid as the vegans.

Good point though. I wouldn't trust major stores.

Fish is meat you retard. The only people who say otherwise are stupid.

You sound like one of those jewish doctors who advice health professionals.

Why do english speakers have to be faggots about everything that is nice?

Attached: mettbroetchen.jpg (1280x853, 155K)

>Freezing doesn't matter
The method of freezing matters. A flash freeze won't affect the meat, but a slow freeze absolutely will. Just like Ted William's head.

+1 for rare meat. Bacteria doesn't magically travel through tissue. It stays on the surface. Ever wonder why pasturizing eggs works without cooking the egg? Because all of that bacteria is on the outside of the shell, not the yoke or white.

Yes some Europeans have some raw meat dishes which Americans never eat.

>Eskimos does it all the time.
No they fucking don't. Do some more reading before you jab like bitch celebrating christmas on the beach.

Looks tasty, is that pork?

since you're such a gullible retard I wonder if you've heard about the shitting-in-the-streets not-brushing-your-teeth not-living-in-a-house lifestyle? Trust me, it's what all our ancestor's used to do and it's 100% natural. Think about it, you're literally made to live like that

Attached: emu-war.jpg (640x704, 46K)

fuck knows what raw meat in Bangladesh is. Rat?

My teeth a pretty clean though so what's the point in thinking everything old is bad?

You can have them butchered in the market. Why would we eat rats? Meat is cheap here.

Yes. Normally you eat it with chopped onions on these small breads.

because you are indiscriminately taking up lifestyle habits of people who at best could expect to live to their 30s. Maybe choose a different fad before you give yourself a parasite or food poisoning

Yes it is. I worked with a German coworker. Went grocery shopping with him. When we got home he made some of this and offered me some. I said 'raw pork? you guys eat raw pork?', to which his response was 'Ja, good for the tummy'. It was delicious. Had it on bread like the picture. Didn't get sick or die. Onion salt and pepper were all that was added to the meat.

Maybe in desolate Australia but in Northern Europe wild berries are abundant and delicious.
>he's never gone blackberry picking

Looks damn delicious! Wouldn't mind have one of those in the morning. I do not trust pork meat to be eaten raw here, Islamic country after all! Every European country has amazing meat dishes, while we are stuck with curry and rice.

Salami is fermented

>best could expect to live to their 30s

This was an average due to infant mortality. If you mad it to 5 or so, you could expect to live till your sixties, just like nowadays.

Have a look at some of the NFB films of Inuit in the sixties. Many were older than 30, and capable of physical feats of which I doubt you or I would be capable.

Check out this doc and couple of vids. youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk
youtu.be/3odC9gEXX2c
youtu.be/mVP9HqV8yoY

I thought salami is cured

I enjoy not getting intestinal parasites. Enjoy your tapeworms dumbass.

Attached: CEHbhXVUEAAlRV0.jpg (366x464, 21K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (471x312, 35K)

I have tried curried mutton, beef keema, chicken kora (?); your food is deadly. Or maybe that is Pakistani?

Looks like someone picked their teeth after eating a salami and put it on a bun.

The utter state of German cuisine.

No clue, every dish looks the same to me in South Asia. Tried those in Bengal area in India too. And most dishes here are what we ripped off each other

>deadly

This means really good here, by the way.

I think the food from that part of the world tastes better than ours. If you try pork, though, you must try tourtiere. A pork meat pie from Quebec (New France).

>he's never pilfered a wild raspberry bog
>bog
you're gonna have alot to answer for user

Attached: 15365886483099.png (600x639, 157K)

Raw meat is delicious, especially if it's marinated.

(OP)

you're a fucking moaron.

the most ancient redpill, hinduism, is a vegan diet.

as somebody that has had both, water and plants give you much more energy than monsters and pig-fat.

you're body is made of MUCH MORE WATER than cholesterol and bacteria.

maybe your body is made of cholesterol because you live on bacon and twinks dumb ass

a fucking aussie again

youtube.com/watch?v=1MX_omGEotw

No bully, bacon is tasty! Also, Hindus are mostly vegetarians/ normal, I have never met a vegan Hindu.

enjoy your tapeworms lmao

Looks amazing, but I doubt I will ever be able to taste it, I am a terrible cook.

People who don't like chicken sashimi are literally orcs.

Attached: cutruzzula-cu0626-chicken-main-tease[1].jpg (1440x720, 157K)

They eat egg and cheese traditionally in Hinduism also there's a reason why 70% of India is muscle deficient (google if you don't believe me) and that's vegetarianism, it's epigenetically a very poor idea for Northern Europeans for example to go veggie as lean meat is one of their traditional staples.

Hey sounds good bro wanna get together and munch some aborted fetuses? I need some real hardcore bros

Whoever came up with this idea ought not survive the day of the rope.

>human brain began rapid development once we learned to tame fire and cook meat
>society is now so shit that people are trying to revert their brains to pre-caveman status

Attached: TECHNOLOGY.png (1221x467, 59K)

Humanity was a mistake.

Attached: Supreme Species.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Don't worry, they won't survive that long thanks to food poisoning.

do you know why chicken from the grocery has to be fully cooked? you're a fucking orc, period. if you are perfectly ok eating from a fast food chain, but are not ok with biting into a chicken which lived it's whole life outdoors in its natural habitat, you actually deserve the rope. it's uncultured swine like you that basically allow for jewish untermenschen to thrive in society. you're a dumbed down goy. quite frankly raw meat is one of the most nutritious things you can eat. the fact that it can become contaminated if mishandled or raised improperly is god's way of reminding us of the natural order.

>human brain began rapid development once we learned to tame fire and cook meat
source?

Eskimos are also retarded alcoholics that die from heart disease.

The theory is that since we didn't have to bulk our jaws to eat uncooked meat we could develop our brain with the excess nutrients we would have used to make muscles.
>wow yeah you can chew your food but with my superior pussy jaw I can plan for the winter
which sounds fake and gay to me.

>he doesn't have wild raspberries and blueberries in his backyard

o sweetie

I'm with you but often i sear the outside and keep the inside raw

Huckleberries only grow in the wild

This was close to modern era. Most died long before the even hit 35. Reason they are physically fit is they spend their life doing pjysical activities. Don't be a retard

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-fire-makes-us-human-72989884/

i eat raw meat every day since 3-4 years for breakfast simply because i like the taste and i feel excellent. suddenly i understand why hitler called us ÜBERMENSCH (just kidding i'm slavic untermensch)

Don't care if raw meat is good for you, no way in fuck i'm eating a cold steak.

youtube.com/watch?v=RX93EULLSZ4

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqpmlu5M8xo

t.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 76K)

Actually it is a thing in southwest region in my shithole, they also eat stingray after fermentation and it smells like public urinal.
Former chicken one makes good sepsis cases for medfags.

Attached: b0eb23b3c81d3a02ec4053ca118a5370.jpg (592x838, 187K)