Possible Ryzen 5 2600x issue

I recently upgraded to Ryzen 5 2600x and the average temperature at 40% usage varies between 55-70 celsius should I be worried? Using a stock cooler.

Attached: small.png (256x256, 9K)

tjmax is 95c

40-60 C° should be normal around normal usage. You sure you added the thermal paste correctly? I heard Ryzen coolers are great

are you sure you mounted cooler the proper way ? when i inetalled stock intel cooler other side around i had bigger temps

Are you using Ryzen master to look at temps?

Yes using a ryzen master already tried twice to reatach the cooler

OK, you "ryzden" shills have taken it too fucking far to where the shilling even startingto get on my balls.

those are good temps for the stock cooler bro

if ur mad about it just get something bigger like a bequiet or a noctua

This I don't know why people expect the stock temps to be as good as a 212 evo.

Cuz were mostly plebs

Only the cooler that comes with the 2700x is good. The spire ones are shit.

Try checking with coretemp to see if temps are being read correctly.

where do you live?

I have a 1600X and when I got it the voltages were set to some retarded levels to the point where if some background rendering/thumbnail generation job turned on it would go to 100-110C (According to most programs, so like 90-95C irl) and then turn off
It was the most confusing fucking shit because I had a decent air cooler and put it out in the open and it would just turn off, I thought I had a fucked psu or something
Google to see what voltage everyone else has for what clocks, if someone mentions stock voltage check against yours

There's a 10 degree offset. Your real temps are likely between 45-60. Ryzen Master takes this into account though, so you may be running hot.

I've noticed since upgrading my 1700 to a 2700X that temps are higher, but I think that's due to the way the auto-OC works with Zen+. The real temps that matter are those while you're under load anyway, and as long as that's less than 85C I wouldn't worry too much.

That being said, you could look into some better cooling. The Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi is really nice, and it's got an AM4 bracket in the box.

This happened to my 1700x the motherboard was running it at a retarded voltage so I had to cap it in the motherboard

I literally just had to change the profile in ryzen master, it was running like 0.2v higher than stock it was fucking insane

*change it in the profile

>Speccy says 2700x idles at 90 degrees
>Ryzen Master says it idles at 30 degrees

wtf

>speclets

Spect cant read Zen+ temps

how do i change xfr/precision boost maximum vcore in ryzen master it soars past 1.5v stock and i don't really want to burn this brand new cpu out in a week

Are you coming from Intel?

AMD chips have always run at higher voltages they'll be fine

speccy has always been trash idk how its 2018 and people don't know that

That's a little high. You should be topping out at about 60c with stock cooler at ~50% utilization.
Did you reapply thermal paste? Good chance you fucked it up. You can sometimes get away with not reapplying when reseating, but not always.
However, 70c isn't breaking your CPU.
How are temperatures when you're at 100%? If they're too high, then you might want to consider getting some new thermal paste. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Although one concern I have is that there might be an air pocket and that could create a hot spot -- not good. My guess is a hot spot would cause uneven heating and shorten the life or damage your CPU, or otherwise result in inaccurate temperature reporting. But I've never actually heard about this being a problem. Might want to do some research on that.

When running prime95 the temlmgoes to 80 and just stays at 80

F or C?

80c max under prime95 is just fine.

>speccy

wew

>SPECCY
you should know better