This is your life on technology

this is your life on technology

Attached: ptpq_UAb25sHLPKg8e_WynUO4UIBRVTE47pkSZ9SGws.png (1024x612, 258K)

damn, this is too real

actually except the shower part t b h

Attached: who-would-win-a-social-life-full-of-great-friends-32693760.png (500x483, 84K)

Attached: my life.png (797x924, 49K)

>implying I shower
>implying I eat regularly
The life depicted is way healthier than mine.

I mean, I have a job, but that consists of siting in front of a computer for 8 hours a day too.

Attached: 1482977783392.gif (188x286, 37K)

I go to sleep at 4 am and wake up at noon.

what do you do with your time?

The difference is that you can only have the left if you are goodlooking. You're kinda stuck with the right if you're ugly.

wasn't there a version with waking up at 1pm and minus the showering? lel

Attached: 1503967913156.jpg (375x396, 54K)

im butt ugly and have friends i regularly do shit with irl, u mean a GF

I masturbate.

depressing but true tech memes thread

Attached: you.png (921x768, 249K)

Never understood the basement meme. We don't have a basement, but even if we did, I wouldn't move down there. BasementS is cold and moist.

>not ugly and usually attractive

we're talking like 4-5/10 here

No, it's because you're a fucking loser who doesn't even try.

lul sperg.

Im honestly moving out so I can live the dream

Only normalfags have the left.

You'd be just as unproductive without it

Finished basements are really nice

once your balls are dropping you bet you want something moist

Attached: 1519016721067.jpg (676x673, 126K)

this is me

get some help, dude.

how though?
>implying the people helping are saner than me

Attached: 1525654826.png (101x160, 24K)

break the cycle somehow, you can do it.

try adderall

Not without an impetus.

you forgot the part where he sleeps full 7 hours

He's in bed at 2 AM but probaly stares blankly at the dark for a couple hours before falling asleep.

good point, although it's likely a combination of this and

So what is this fucking illness? I really wanna fucking know. How many people have it?

I'm not even ugly, but I fucking hate social events. people are too fake, and too used to being like that. they don't accept criticism.
also, some people think life is a constant party, so they think they can just ignore their problems... and then they cry to you about their terrible economic situation
etc.
fuck humans, I prefer to read and learn shit all day long

it's probably somewhat of an epidemic among millennials.

likely tied to higher rates of depression

absolutely everything from this meme describes me, except for the term "virgin" (I had sex 4 years ago).
why is Jow Forums always right, just like Ted Kaczynski?

>tfw this is me

oh fuck, i'm almost at 23 and things are looking the same

>I prefer to read and learn shit all day long
>complains about people ignoring their problems

im not at that point yet where I can't sleep well

Is there a cure? Except "lol just b urself m8 and get a gf :*)"

see a psychiatrist

who said I ignore my problems? I pay my debts, I do whatever I need to do, I don't have many problems. sure, not being social is a big problem, but even then, the alternative is easier and better, because other people ARE the worst problem.

Where are the bottles full of piss?

I imagine that a psychiatrist will just put you on pills. I'd rather live my autist real life than take the blue antidepressant pill and live a fake life

the new Jow Forums mods seem lenient with the Jow Forums threads, desktop threads, and terry threads.

we are the beautiful ones

They're pretty cool kids

There's no cure for not wanting to be cured, the notion that your life would be fake under treatment is preposterous.

What would I even say to the psychiatrist? "Hey I can't explain what's wrong with me but here's a picture from Jow Forums that perfectly describes it. Cure me lol"?

Clearly pointing out a series of issues you can relate with is probably far from being the worst first step in a discussion with a psychiatrist.

bump the wake up time to 12 pm and the sleep time to 4 am and it's perfect

i'm with you, bud

where can I buy help nigger

the liquor store

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f63646e2e646973636f72646170702e636f6d2f656d6f6a69732f33353835383932383930393035313439 (128x105, 16K)

Even though it makes me nervous to say it these days, Professor Ted knew what he was talking about. Sometimes I wonder how he spends his days.

Not true. You just need a nice attitude. Inner beauty. Which is not something either of us can feasibly claim.

Attached: 4553a7b.jpg (1080x2220, 213K)

This is how you develop PPD if you do that for too long.
Psychotic break town, all aboard!
t. Guy who has been in treatment for 4 and a half months

Holy shit this hits home real hard.

No, this is how YOU develop PPD, you broken human. Plenty of people can cope fine without snapping.

this meme is outdated. in the modern day, the left would just be a phone with facebook on it.

I distinctly remember the fact that I was a weird loser before I ever had internet. Actually thanks to browsing many boards over the years i've rounded out and done far more with my life than I had as a teenager. I dress better, know another language, have better than average tech skills, and life is more fun when I come across a person like myself here.

Attached: Madarame disdain of normies.png (338x295, 116K)

change that to waking up at 4pm

Thats just rude man.
Why are you so angsty and rude?

But it's 2 in the morning and I'm still not sleeping.

Attached: Untitled.png (368x326, 63K)

Never with these little bastards down there

Attached: 1200px-Ceuthophiluscricket.jpg (1200x900, 78K)

>I fucking hate social events. people are too fake, and too used to being like that
>I prefer to read and learn shit all day long
damn thats me

Trying to fill the void by learning Korean, Piano, and Exercising an hour a day

you have to give birth to have post-partum depression, moron

but what is the undiagnosed mental illness chad?

/kpg/ ?

I start work at 1am till 10am so this isn't my life on technology.

This. Where's the sysadmin version where you're struggling to sleep in the middle of the afternoon? I don't even have a computer at home anymore because the sight of one makes me anxious.

lol no. I have a bunch of ugly friends, they do just fine. Some of them even have pretty girlfriends.

It's called narcissistic personality disorder.

Is it weird that this pretty much used to be me, but I kind of "grew out of it"?

how2cope

Literally me

If only my sleep pattern was that good!

Does it happen to anyone that you read books or watch movies not because you're actually interested in them, but because you feel like the knowledge is going to be useful somehow in the future?

FTFY

Attached: 1396489248380.png (950x800, 159K)

We get these little shits in basements around here (PA).

Attached: death.jpg (800x482, 73K)

I have tons of ugly friends, most of them are funny as fuck

This is me but 6pm not 4pm. 25 now, been spending 16 hours a day on my desktop since I was 12. Support my self with petty cyber crime to pay the rent.
Living the dream wouldn't change a thing.

Sit down with them and explain your symptoms and what you think is wrong.

All antidepressants do is just regulate your emotions. You aren't "high" or anything, they just correct chemical levels and receptor levels in your brain so that you aren't sitting there feeling like life is worthless and you should kill yourself when nothing is really wrong.

My faps last 6-8 hours.

Don't incriminate yourself if you're not secure, but what kinda stuff do you do?

stop making me want to kill myself, asshole

Call customer service lines and lie.

those are cute
roaches on the other hand, fuck no

They're called gejigeji in Japan, had one in my apartment last summer.
Apparently they love eating cockroaches.

>what you think is wrong
What is what's wrong is incurable/untreatable?

>ugly
Yeah, you're not gonna get the hot girl, and attractive dudes are generally gonna have it easier than you (socially).
That said, if you just leave the game because you weren't dealt the best hand, then yeah you're gonna lose.

If you need inspiration, just go to walmart. You'll see some of the most visually offensive members of society have managed to find someone they like, and even procreated with them.

>What is what's wrong is incurable/untreatable?
What is wrong with you then? Almost all mental issues can be treated to the point where you can live a normal life.

in all seriousness, how do I fix this?

Cute?! Imo they're terrifying.

I get maybe 20 or so in my house a year, and I have to remove them.
I know it means some other bug population is in my place somewhere, but I have yet to find them.