Jow Forums-x

Jow Forums-x thread.

Attached: 1432050220366.jpg (640x516, 27K)

Jow Forums-x quick reply is broken in archived threads.

>bookmark a thread for later
>go back to thread
>its' archived
>you have replies that you want to reply to by making a new thread
>click the post-number to bring up quick-reply
>quick-reply doesn't come up
>for no reason!!

please fix this as fast as possible.

Attached: 4chan-x quick-reply is broken in archived threads.png (388x94, 1K)

keywords Jow Forums x Jow Forums-x 4chanx anonymous user aeosynth mayhem ihavenoface zixaphir seaweed spittie ccd0

this message is offensive

Attached: 1512508021522.png (548x26, 5K)

i made this mainly because i need to get quick-reply working in archived threads and i'm hoping to either get ccd0's attention or someone else's attention to fix it. maybe we can figure it out. i don't know.

Still waiting on this shit being optimized. Seems to take a second or two for the script to kick in.

I like how Jow Forums geared software is snarky.

thanks

Wish they'd add a batch image album save options like clover

You know there's a bug tracker, right? Just submit a report, retard.

Are you using greasemonkey? I've heard violentmonkey is faster at letting the script load

You know this bug was posted already right? Just read it, retard.

I actually tried Tampermonkey, Greasemonkey, Violentmonkey, all on Chromium, Iridium, and Firefox and it's forks. Problem still persists.

this isn't broken, its to save you time.
quite a few times I have left and come back, saw something I wanted to reply to, only finding out the thread 404'ed because of no reply window.

this is Jow Forums, if you want to make a new thread and reply to it in that, you should know how to do it manually.

it is broken. having to reply with a notepad manually is a waste of time.
i wanted to delete the thread but the time limit passed so i wanted to reply to them in a follow-up thread and then delete that.

this is Jow Forums, if you want to construct posts in archived threads, you should be able to do it in-thread

They know you can take it

How do I get it to autorefresh the catalog at said time?

just cause you're a moron...

does Jow Forums take an obscenely long time to load when navigating to a new page for anyone else?
I'm on Firefox Nightly.

I fixed that by replacing Greasemonkey with Tampermonkey

Where do I go to get this message?

the fact that hovering over replies moves with the cursor unlike the built in extension is really annoying

>wants to reply to a dead thread
retard

no
did you select a theme?

Do you not know how to quote a post apart from clicking on thing?

how do you get that nice font?

>I like how Jow Forums geared software is snarky
sounds like it was designed by redditors for redditors

>Jow Forums-x
>made for redditors
Reminder that most of the features you see with the default Jow Forums js settings are all from Jow Forums-x prior to the AJAX rework of the site and API.

I come bearing my cock into the mouths of those tasteless twinks who dislike my theme so they can instead taste their true attraction on their tongues.

Attached: 2018-05-13_102857.png (1378x1099, 969K)

meh the woman is not that sexy

That's because you only like them when they have dicks.

nah

Alt+Down

When is the Chrome captcha issue getting fixed?

Attached: Screenshot_20180513_021626.png (308x609, 38K)

>enable "force NoScript captcha"
>reload the page
>the captcha doesn't load at all
>"sorry, we couldn't connect to Google try again later" or aomx bullshit like that
>quote links are duplicated
>quick reply text box is duplicated
>new replies are duplicated
Pls halp

Attached: testing_pleroma_lol_media_510a235c_9003_4bb0_8ed9_564c244a39b5_1519106877528.jpg (762x388, 58K)

i keep hiding pined Mod thread, but they keep coming back

Is this the official Jow Forums-x support thread?
Why does refreshing the catalog with the button load a new page when pressing r to reload it doesn't?
I was in the habbit of clicking it and eventually I realized it would make my browser use a fuckton of memory.
Why doesn't it do the same thing as r?
Also, captcha fixes are broken in any addon I try, even the recommended one. It's annoying as shit.

Attached: img.oppaiti.me.jpg (400x454, 38K)