Refused Service at Whole Foods for Suspicious Purchase

Tell me what you think of this and who was in the wrong. Today i was shopping at Whore Foods and out of pure coincidence I needed some juice and some yeast. I go up to the register with my items and the bearded skinny man with glasses and a huge Adam’s apple said “too young to buy alcohol huh?” and I said “huh?” and he said “I know what you’re going to be making with this and I need an ID if you want me to serve you”
Dude made me drive across the street for my yeast and apple juice
From a legal standpoint, was there any point in that at all?

Attached: E4539038-644E-4E4F-9684-C90DF0210BD8.jpg (534x583, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyhYOMkzsnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nia3kBt3pBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yj6UqEBRfTo
youtube.com/watch?v=lBc0aXX_nik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this has to be bait

mods ban this under aged faggot!
SAGE

huh?

Don't you have guns to solve that kinds of stuffs in America?

sage and reported
neck yourself timmy, no one gives a shit about your blog

hahahahah what the fuck. ja pierdole America what is your drinking age again anyways

don't you have black dick to suck to solve these kinds of things in france?

huh, shouldn't you be running from the mara or something honduras?

>gunfight in a wholefoods over some juice

Would be a truly american tale if this happened

I'll just leave it here, my black friends.

1)The diet of the English Archer. (wooden spoon, turnips, carrots, garlic, onions, goat cheese, barley cakes, corned beef, crackers, tasteless porridge, wine)
youtube.com/watch?v=dyhYOMkzsnQ

2)The diet of the French knight. (forged cutlery, pea porridge, bread, smoked bacon, rotten cheese "brie", fried sausage, smoked sausage, honey, wine)
youtube.com/watch?v=Nia3kBt3pBQ

3)The diet of the Teutonic knights.(forged cutlery, wheat porridge with lard, bread, crackers, sauerkraut, smoked sausage, goat cheese "zicker Kaiser", beer, dried fruits and apples)
youtube.com/watch?v=yj6UqEBRfTo

4)The diet of the warrior of Kievan Rus.(wooden spoon, millet porridge, mushroom pie, crackers-flatbread, corned beef, dried fish, onions, radish, horseradish, apple, dried cranberry, honey, sour fruit drink, forged fork/awl)
youtube.com/watch?v=lBc0aXX_nik

Attached: ПеКа-фейсы-макросы-why-so-butthurt-auto-152633.jpg (1280x542, 307K)

no one ever brings a gun to whole foods

A video of that shooting would rock.

Attached: 1537841830940m.jpg (1024x576, 23K)

>another good man dies for the juice
Truly american

The preservatives in most store bought juices will kill yeast so it would be pointless to try and make alcohol from that combination anyway.

To make what is essentially a fruit wine you really want to use fruit, sugar, water and yeast. Raisins should also be added for body or it won't be as good. If you're going to distill it to make a brandy leave the raisins out.

Happy drinking.

You because you're a pussy-ass phaggot

Wait for him after work, throw yeast on him, and peg him with apples

Things that never happened

And if it did happen you could have asked for the manager you stupid fuck

Doesn't apple juice have sodium benzoate? Wouldn't that fuck up the fermentation?

Untrue. It's trivial to find apple juice with only apple juice and ascorbic acid(vitamin C) in it, which would work perfectly fine for cider.

The only problem with Cider is that it's more expensive than your basic sugar washes with fruit or anything added to it. I've made Kilju with just sugar, yeast, and tomato paste before and it was actually pretty decent, despite everyone believing that Kilju tastes terrible. It's only like $7 CAD for 30 liters so a fraction of the price of buying 30 liters of apple juice.

is this a bot? is this what shareblue warned us about?

Probably not the usual "age" we have in Eastern Europe bro

Oh and if you make Kilju, don't add in that super yeast shit that raises the alcohol up to 17%. Normal bakers yeast works fine. It is equally as efficient and tastes better.

I added oats at one point too to help the yeast along. Seemed to add a better mouth feel after it was finished.

Who is shareblue, this faggot?

>untrue
No, what I said is true. Preservatives in most juices, OP didn't say which juice, will kill yeast. You just stated using juice without these preservatives will work which of course it will. I make fruit wines myself with apple being the cheapest to produce. But I use sliced apples instead of juice. Apples are free since I pick my own apples and it produces one of my favorite home-made wines. I also like raspberry wine but as I don't have a raspberry patch I have to buy them and they aren't cheap.

You can't drink from 18-20 retard.

That's actually completely retarded.
Could have asked for a manager and put that fuck on his place.

I consumed my first alcoholic beverage at 16 therefore your law is invalid, retard.

>OP didn't say which juice
He specifically said "apple juice". You should have just owned up to your mistake instead of trying to change the context around.

I never stated that using juice with preservatives would work, did you even read my post? Most apple juice doesn't have preservatives, it's pasteurized instead. His juice likely would have been fine and you're still incorrect.

So he said it at the end and I missed it. Go fuck your dog leaf.

Learn you fucking read then, faggot, before you come here and pretend you know what you are talking about because you made some shitty sugar wash as an underage teenager.

I should have just called you a retard from the start and saved time.