Buy nordvpn

>buy nordvpn
>nordvpn servers are banned from posting on Jow Forums

what do?

Attached: 1524952451835s.jpg (125x81, 2K)

not 100% sure but i think buying a pass lets you use blocked ip ranges

Buy a good goy pass.

most vpns will block you from posting.
that aside you should still ask for a refund and go buy a non-shit vpn.

>Jow Forums
Well there's your problem.

>needing a vpn to post on Jow Forums
Why? "Privacy" reasons aside.

i just set up my pc to auto join the vpn everytime it starts up.
its all well and good aside from the fact that i need to disable to post on Jow Forums

what's wrong with nord

would not mind in paying for the pass, u sure about the ip range?

Most popular VPNs are probably blocked. ProtonVPN doesnt work either

>frogposter
>posting thumbnails
>using a proxy
ticks all the boxes

post without your vpn, I can't even post from my isp as it uses carrier grade NAT and retarded mods think that i'm using a proxy or vpn

>non-shit vpn
name me one non-residential vpn that isn’t blocked by Jow Forums.

Stop posting

unless you are using public wifi or content is blocked in your country, there's absolutely no reason for using vpn. if someone wants to identify you they will.

no bully, bullies get bullets

Attached: 1524952628958s.jpg (124x95, 2K)

>tfw living on military base, internet access is officially only for "work"
>they block vidya matchmaking and kick you out when it pings too many servers
>they block most vpns, especially free ones and p2p
>99% sure our IT center monitors traffic and sends it to BND- and MAD-Niggers

>use vpn through SSL port

Devilish.jpg

Also keeps me out of the dormitory LAN, also a plus.
Only bad thing is that i cant post on Jow Forums and use Netflix.

Why would I do that just so you can post your retarded frogs and get it banned?

what other vpns are banned from 4chinz?

>there's absolutely no reason for using vpn
Germany.
Torrents.

you require a pass to post on Jow Forums through a vpn

Get a VPS instead with your welfare bux, and then you can get a unique IP that isn't shared with the other 20 niggers trying to post CP on /b/

Just use avira phantom. It has a crack online I think. I'm a bit skeptic about their log policy tho, since they're a german comany.

Jow Forums is botnet

Using a VPN is against the rules, so don't bother.

Almost all well known VPN services have their IP ranges banned on Jow Forums, and dozens of other websites out there.

Only have used cyberghost. In general, (torrents, downloading cracks) how well does Nord work?

>Germany.
Am I fucked?
I know nothing about tech, or almost nothing, how bad is it in Germany, is it draconian here?

pretty well, i'm on my 3rd month and had no problems so far, email them to help me configure qbitorrent and it took them 15m to asnwer.

plus they have like 1000 servers to chose from, double vpn servers, p2p servers, tor servers, a bunch of stuff for 100/ 3 years!!

germany is pretty bad, got a friend who got a ticket from downloading without vpn.

you can NOT download iligal stuff on germany without a vpn, they will catch you, and they will get your money!

What kind of stuff are we talking about here?
Do they care for pdfs?

if its paid and you are downloading you probly gonna get in trouble either way....save yourself some time and money and just invest in a vpn if you are in germany user }:>

None of the well known VPNs will work here, they IP range ban them, unless you buy a pass then it should work

O fug... I did download 1984.
So... how much time has to pass until its safe to assume you aren't going to get hit?
Because I already downloaded stuff.
It's not the newest book, in fact, most of them were public domain, but there was this one book on drawing by Kimon Nicolaides... is it still on copyright?
I mean, it is from the eraly 1900s, so I'm not sure, but the copyright may have been extended.

sorry user :c dont rly know, i myself am not from germany. but i do know that usually the copyright expires in 50 years, at least on my country but you should look it up for germany since you guys do have diferent laws.

Okay.
I'll see if I will get police knocking at my door in a few months or years from now.
Thanks for your replies and for tolerating my newfigdom.
Hvae a nice day!

Stay away from post-2010 normie media and you'll be OK I think. I hope. Some guy I knew mindlessly opened his laptop while camping in DE, his torrents automatically resumed, and a week later he had to pay €700 to ahmed

Oh fug.
Oh well, I'm not into normie media.
I did check out the source files and sketches for DDLC though, I am not sure if they cost money, still.
Thanks.
>pay €700 to ahmed
Kek, Jow Forums is everywhere.
Deutschland erwache, Kamerad?

Yes, but Hiro is kind of shitty at running the site and in all likelihood he's going to break enough things that you wouldn't be able to post anyway

>purchase a pre-packaged VPN account from a public provider
>the IP addresses, which have probably been in use for several years, have been banned from a majority Internet message board for bad behavior
>OP is surprised

FYI, for the future, most VPN and proxy IPs are banned from a ton of places online for abusive behavior.

You should have gotten a GNU/Linux VPS account from some random provider (foreign or domestic). Then get SSH access, and install OpenVPN.

Bam, problem solved. Those IPs are in the clear. Nobody has used the IPs from a random Estonian VPS (as opposed to a pre-packaged public VPN) to troll Jow Forums.

Of course, this depends on you not being a fucking idiot, since you need to install OpenVPN on a server. It's extremely simple, but not trivial. Good luck!

Isn't it kind of redundant to say it's simple and not trivial in the same sentence?

This If you really need a vpn you need to just buy a vps from some less known hoster, possibly offshore and set one yourself. I have a vpn that still works with Jow Forums but I definetely not gonna post it because if mods see it they will ban straight away.

From >unless you are using public wifi or content is blocked in your country
>content is blocked in your country

Just get a seedbox

Just don't be stupid enough to use torrents and you're fine.

But would this give me the same download speed that I get with, let's say, perfect privacy vpn?

>no IPv6

Ah, okay, I think I never torrented anything.

Have a nice day.

*bans the IP you posted from*
nuthin personnel kid

But I am not using vpn at the moment. Its a legit isp ip/hostname

Do they care about anime?

How did they find him if he was on vacation there?

They oversell their capacity by a lot.

Here buddy, lowendbox.com
Find a VPS and set up your own

Attached: 1520045740486.jpg (249x241, 9K)

You are cancer. Kill yourself.

Is PIA good or did I get meme'd on

why does this anonymous site blocks VPN and TOR?

But the content is not blocked.
Torrenting is simply prohibited.

I've had it for a while and it's always been pretty good but lately my speeds have been shit. I'm thinking about switching to something else or setting my own up.

A) be a good goy

B) get a not shit vpn (nb I only know one that isn't blocked by Jow Forums.

Redditors bring so much hostility here

Compromised jurisdiction; there are VPNs that are just as fast and reliable, similarly priced, have a good security record, and are out of any eyes jurisdictions, hence I see no reason to ever risk using PIA.

stop shitposting and getting banned, faggot.

because people kept spamming CP

>inplying i'm a bad boy

Attached: 1525201145408s.jpg (124x114, 3K)