Uhhh

How do I fix this?

Attached: 1526205467953-1577746472.jpg (3264x1836, 1.5M)

Go back in time and don't be a retard

just push it back

Get a hammer.

I can't, there is a screw in the way

Attached: 1526205815230849244081.jpg (3264x1836, 2.11M)

saw off the part that's bad

These things fell out of the computer

Attached: 1526207445395-755246178.jpg (3264x1836, 1.49M)

Ever heard of zip-ties?

i suggest he uses a bullet instead
saw to brain is rather painful

Actual advice, disassemble and rebuild any broken pieces with 2 part epoxy, Tap new threads if necessary.

In no case is this ever going to be "fixable" OP.
At best you can stripdown, as per see if there's any internals damaged and if not (doubt it with those broken bits tho) and then hunt around gumtree etc. for the same model to replace the mangled cover but by the time you've done all that and paid for whatever you need - you might as well as bought yourself a cheap new or 2nd hand laptop.

Welcome to current year + 40 odd where things are designed & manufactured to be replaced rather than fixed...

You might be lucky enough to find a hipster tinkerer who can do more than replace an element in a toaster who can help you but again
>if time + money != worth it
you're back at square 1 and out of pocket...

Attached: 13552636885_acd76ad94e_k.jpg (1617x2048, 1.09M)

Embrace the change

>These things fell out of the computer
LMFAO

/// Quad-sevens!

DAT FING DER IS DA SCREW AND DAH UVA FING DER IS DA FING THE SCREW GO INTO

Do what anyone else does to fix things. Pull out the hammer

Buy a non-shit computer. (Aka MacBook)

Attached: 1521052507067.png (1020x689, 860K)

you don't deserve a computer, op. it broke itself because your retardation made its existence miserable

Something similar happened to me once. I just put a ball of epoxy on the corner and jammed it shut. It worked until that laptop died much later due to an unrelated issue.

Buy a Thinkpad.

>Buy a non-shit computer. (Aka Dell XPS 13 9370)
FTFY

>MacBook Air
13" macbook has poor case that is easy to bend with bare hands.
Right way - buy case parts and replace.
Ghetto way - assemble back, and repair cracks with epoxy and some wooden sticks as rebar.
Lenovo (non thinkpad) have some issues with hinges cracking plastic, as well as some ASUS.

>Pay exorbitantly high prices for hardware you can pay less for in other laptops just so you can use a unix based os with a shitty dm that hasn't improved since the late 90's (Aka MacBook)
Tidied that up for you m8.

Attached: WallaceProfilePic.jpg (3191x3837, 1.26M)

This, i've fixed like 50 laptops with the same issue at work

more like tiddied

Step on it.

exactly. I believe this button does it. Easy peasy.

Attached: back.jpg (1247x788, 185K)

Buy a new one and don't abuse it. Just by the looks of to I'm assuming you tried to pry it open like a retard.

with a hammer obviously

Now that's good thinking. Why don't more laptops have that feature?

put it in the oven and the temperature will naturally mold the frame back where it's supposed to be

happened to me.
dont worry its you can still save the laptop.
That ring thing holds the screw that holds the hinge. seems like mobo is okay but wont be for long if you fuck up removing WAT DO:

If the screw is not too bent remove it and if it is try to cut it from the gaping hole in your pc.
once open remove battery HDD and press power button. then remove all ribbon cables along with the antennea. unscrew hinge and toss the top somehere else. now you have to find where that ring used to be and glue it back in.

It wont stay in place for more than a day tho.
i say just replace the cover that is fucked cos the screw that popped off holds the hinge and is under a lot of stress constantly.

20-30$ for a new cover boy.

Cram it back together and wrap some of this around it.

Attached: gorilla.jpg (300x300, 35K)

ah and if the bottom case has doors OPEN THEM and check for cables BEFORE you do anything.

>screw
>things
nice quads, but holy shit dude

smash it back into place with a mallet op

just leave it alone, don't f*ck it up anymore.

Install gentoo